5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
You might beat my 95 day record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ii really hope I don't... but at the same time, I already ordered another through a different dealership. So now they're racing each other to get to me. 😆

damn.. still??? thats crazy pants how random this stuff is... we both have rebels, and we both got our BS the same day.. .and i had bed liner, ramboxes, multifunction tailgate, and the GT pkg...all things rumored (at dealers) to "take longer" than normal and i got my WS 2/9 and picked the truck up 3/11...
I got all of those too, except the multifunction tailgate.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ii really hope I don't... but at the same time, I already ordered another through a different dealership. So now they're racing each other to get to me.

I got all of those too, except the multifunction tailgate.

So weird then with such different outcomes.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I believe it's still in Michigan. New Boston railyard.

I would assume your truck is gonna go by train from new Boston to East Brookfield, MA, and then by truck up into NH to your dealer.

Mine went to new Boston and sat there for a couple weeks, then 3 days on a train to East Brookfield. Then it sat there for a week before getting on a truck to my dealer which was an hour away from that train yard.

Call (or better yet go into) your dealer and ask to see the dealerconnect screen. It will have all that info on it. my sheet shows the date and time it left SHAP, and got to new Boston, left new Boston, got to East Brookfield, got unloaded. And the next thing I knew my dealer called me and was cleaning and prepping it. But once I got my WS it was a good 30 days.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Going to do the deal on my order this Friday morning if everything goes well. Is anyone else still being offered 0% on their Rebel/Laramie/Limited? Every offer I see or get emails for is for the Big Horn trim.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
Going to do the deal on my order this Friday morning if everything goes well. Is anyone else still being offered 0% on their Rebel/Laramie/Limited? Every offer I see or get emails for is for the Big Horn trim.

I was given the 0% 48 months on my Rebel that I just took delivery on today. I financed the entire purchase including the 8/125K Mopar MaxCare warranty without putting anything down. And, the first payment isn’t due until 5/20. This also included $1,000 Chrysler Capital cash, $500 Bonus Cash for my region, and the $1,000 Ram site rebate stacked with this as well. Hard to beat that financing deal from Chrysler in this market.

Funny story, my sales lady told me when they had 300 new vehicles on the lot for sale it was no big deal when the carriers showed up with a load of vehicles. Now, everyone runs out to see which vehicles are on that load.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I would assume your truck is gonna go by train from new Boston to East Brookfield, MA, and then by truck up into NH to your dealer.

Mine went to new Boston and sat there for a couple weeks, then 3 days on a train to East Brookfield. Then it sat there for a week before getting on a truck to my dealer which was an hour away from that train yard.

Call (or better yet go into) your dealer and ask to see the dealerconnect screen. It will have all that info on it. my sheet shows the date and time it left SHAP, and got to new Boston, left new Boston, got to East Brookfield, got unloaded. And the next thing I knew my dealer called me and was cleaning and prepping it. But once I got my WS it was a good 30 days.

So the Dealer connect shows what happened and the timeline after it takes place? Is there anything that shows the anticipated ETA from Shap to dealer?

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
My truck took 5 weeks to build, but 6 weeks to be shipped to my upstate NY dealer. It sat over 2 weeks in a small railyard one hour form my dealer.
Yeah knowing your truck is built and just sitting at the plant staging yard is worse than waiting for it to be built. I ordered a BH on 1/26 then 5 weeks later I changed my order to a Limited. The BH got a BS on 3/17 and surprising the Limited got a BS the next day. The BH got a WS on 3/18 but my Limited didn’t get it until 3/28. Both trucks are still sitting in Michigan just 115 miles from my dealer. I wish I could make the 2 hours drive and just pick it up.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my truck is coming to the Finger Lakes region in Western New York, which means it goes by train from the plant to the Buffalo Rail Yard, and then by truck to the dealership. It arrived in Buffalo on 4/2 and as of this afternoon is still sitting in the rail car and has not been unloaded. Dealer is telling me with staffing and transport shortages it could very well be weeks before it arrives. My truck is literally sitting an hour's drive away from my home but is potentially still weeks away from delivery. Just kill me now.
Love the dog

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Yeah knowing your truck is built and just sitting at the plant staging yard is worse than waiting for it to be built. I ordered a BH on 1/26 then 5 weeks later I changed my order to a Limited. The BH got a BS on 3/17 and surprising the Limited got a BS the next day. The BH got a WS on 3/18 but my Limited didn’t get it until 3/28. Both trucks are still sitting in Michigan just 115 miles from my dealer. I wish I could make the 2 hours drive and just pick it up.
I dont get it, why would they not ship them? Lack of drivers? If thats the case why do they not allow the dealer to go and get them surely they are just taking up space?

Last edited:

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
I dont get it, why would they not ship them? Lack of drivers? If thats the case why do they not allow the dealer to go and get them surely they are just taking up space?
You would think the dealers would be pushing that!

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
There's a shortage of truck drivers, which most know about. But there's also a shortage of train cars for some reason. Had a bit of a discussion about it with a truck driver buddy of mine that frequently does trips to train yards.

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Shouldn’t I have gotten a WS last night if I was in shipping first thing this morning ?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Shouldn’t I have gotten a WS last night if I was in shipping first thing this morning ?

Might have transitioned last night, after the cutoff.

Users who are viewing this thread