5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

jwortsman

Reaction score
I received a notification from Cryptostickers this morning that the Build Sheet for my Limited was found. When I click on the link the Ram site says it’s not found. Ugh the anticipation is killing me.
You may want to clear your cache and try a couple different sites. I had that problem earlier this week (Tuesday).

My issue is that Ram Chat says it's in the shipping stage (Wednesday), but no Window Sticker yet. Maybe in tonight's batch.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @srt_meow, @Rau, @jives, @sc1500, @Ram-a-Kin
(SORRY FOR LATE POST, STELLANTIS SERVERS ARE ACTING UP SO I HAVE MEMBER ONLY DATA)

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
270558 @srt_meowXCaliforniaGraniteLimited
303287 @RauXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
318154 @jivesXNew JerseyBlackRebel
320303 @sc1500XVirginiaBlackLimited
320558 @Ram-a-KinXOhioGraniteLimited

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You may want to clear your cache and try a couple different sites. I had that problem earlier this week (Tuesday).

My issue is that Ram Chat says it's in the shipping stage (Wednesday), but no Window Sticker yet. Maybe in tonight's batch.
Window Stickers didnt post last night, so it could possibly have been in last nights batch which I hope we see tonight.

TonyCA

Reaction score
9 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Waiting, @bk47n, @1ST5THGENRAM, @Donzist, @unkiebunk045, @Cypselus, @TonyCA, @Delmonico87, @Boomer0629

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
151608 @WaitingXX
1​
IdahoPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
169279 @bk47nXX
8​
New JerseyBlackLimited
189767 @1ST5THGENRAMXX
1​
TexasGraniteLimited
272203 @DonzistXX
8​
Puerto RicoBlackRebel
300897 @unkiebunk045XX
4​
ConnecticutBlackLaramie
303063 @CypselusXX
1​
MarylandPatriotLaramie
309087 @TonyCAXX
1​
TennesseePatriotLimited
311716 @Delmonico87XX
0​
KentuckyPatriotLimited
316281 @Boomer0629XX
0​
KansasBlueLaramie
Picked up my truck 3/16/2022!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm back in the saddle again. Here's today's chart (not listing all the new member additions - I'll pick that back up next week).

Picture1.jpg

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score

It must have been their servers because now I see my BS.

Fester0098

Reaction score
Tomorrow will be 7 months to the day since I ordered my truck. It was finally delivered to my dealer yesterday after sitting in Toledo for the last 2 weeks. I am supposed to take delivery tonight, but yesterday after the truck showed up, my salesperson started getting a bit weird. I ordered under FCA affiliates and had in writing that my order was price locked at the affiliates price and that any incentives at the time of delivery could be applied. I got the $1000 online rebate and gave them the code 2 weeks ago so they had everything when it came in. After it showed up they started saying that Ram gave me that code to apply towards my price protection and the my price will only go up a little because of it. I tee'd off and sent them all the paperwork they signed and then this morning they came back and were requesting employment verification at the time I placed the order because my company no longer participates in the affiliates program. After several hours of back and forth they said everything was good and that I can come in at 4 PM to pick it up. I asked for an updated price sheet to see the cost breakdown to make sure everything looks good before I go there. My sales person said that she could get me one because it was transferred to finance and that they will print it out when i get there. I have a strong feeling that when I get there it is not going to be correct and that I am either going to have to wait longer for them to fix the paperwork, or walk away. This has been a long drawn out stressful journey that I hope ends well. If I post pics later you all will know the result.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received a notification from Cryptostickers this morning that the Build Sheet for my Limited was found. When I click on the link the Ram site says it’s not found. Ugh the anticipation is killing me.
I’m only asking you because I ordered 2 days after you. I’ve added my VIN to the tracker - what other sites & how do you check the status? I really just wait to see posts from tripleB & eighty as well as wait to hear from my dealer. Thanks in advance!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m only asking you because I ordered 2 days after you. I’ve added my VIN to the tracker - what other sites & how do you check the status? I really just wait to see posts from tripleB & eighty as well as wait to hear from my dealer. Thanks in advance!
Cryptostickers website does the same thing I do. Searches for Build sheets to be posted online. Or you can search for your build sheet yourself everyday as well.
go here and enter your VIN and you can check for your build sheet yourself

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cryptostickers website does the same thing I do. Searches for Build sheets to be posted online. Or you can search for your build sheet yourself everyday as well.
go here and enter your VIN and you can check for your build sheet yourself

Ok cool, thanks! I don’t do the social media thing so it might give me something to do when I’m tired of reading up on my other hobbies. OR it’ll create more anxiety instead of waiting to see the updates from you both. 😆 You guys are the best. Keep up the great work!

Fester0098

Reaction score
Tomorrow will be 7 months to the day since I ordered my truck. It was finally delivered to my dealer yesterday after sitting in Toledo for the last 2 weeks. I am supposed to take delivery tonight, but yesterday after the truck showed up, my salesperson started getting a bit weird. I ordered under FCA affiliates and had in writing that my order was price locked at the affiliates price and that any incentives at the time of delivery could be applied. I got the $1000 online rebate and gave them the code 2 weeks ago so they had everything when it came in. After it showed up they started saying that Ram gave me that code to apply towards my price protection and the my price will only go up a little because of it. I tee'd off and sent them all the paperwork they signed and then this morning they came back and were requesting employment verification at the time I placed the order because my company no longer participates in the affiliates program. After several hours of back and forth they said everything was good and that I can come in at 4 PM to pick it up. I asked for an updated price sheet to see the cost breakdown to make sure everything looks good before I go there. My sales person said that she could get me one because it was transferred to finance and that they will print it out when i get there. I have a strong feeling that when I get there it is not going to be correct and that I am either going to have to wait longer for them to fix the paperwork, or walk away. This has been a long drawn out stressful journey that I hope ends well. If I post pics later you all will know the result.
As anticipated my dealer hosed me. 10 minutes before I went to leave to pick the truck up they called to tell me that my affiliates number is no longer valid, and they cannot honor the original quoted price. So since I can't get another number today I cannot take the truck. Beyond disappointed and angry at this point. The dealer knew that affiliate numbers expire at the end of the year and did not say anything until the last minute. I feel that I was scammed so they could get a high spec truck for their inventory. I called Ram customer care and they told me flat out that they could put in a dealer complaint but nobody will likely follow up on my case. The whole process has been a crap show and I am a bit done with RAM at this point.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Maybe time to order a new truck through a more reputable dealer. Mark Dodge has a really good reputation here. You might give Aaron, Renee or Sandi a call. I’ve used Sandi up to this point, and she has been great. Still waiting on my truck. I haven’t seen any bad comments on this forum about MD.

Boa24

Reaction score
Arrived at dealership yesterday, picked it up today. So glad to be back in a truck. My order was processed on Feb 7, so that's 5 weeks and 3 days. Not bad.

Attachments

• 20220318_151249.jpg
    20220318_151249.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 43

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Arrived at dealership yesterday, picked it up today. So glad to be back in a truck. My order was processed on Feb 7, so that's 5 weeks and 3 days. Not bad.
Wow. Congratulations. I ordered my truck on the same day and I haven’t heard a peep. No BS or WS so far.

Hurrigator

Reaction score
Received word from Craig at Koons that my truck is on the lot. Less than 5 weeks from order date, so I am certainly counting myself luck. They need 2-3 days to inspect/prep then I can go get it. Debating whether to do all the paperwork in advance (saw earlier post that it was a nightmare) or get it done onsite. I'm flying in from ATL then driving it the 10 hrs home.

jives

Reaction score
Got this from Ramchat:
1647636617569.png

fascinating that there was no progress then suddenly the BS posts and it's effectively done.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
Received word from Craig at Koons that my truck is on the lot. Less than 5 weeks from order date, so I am certainly counting myself luck. They need 2-3 days to inspect/prep then I can go get it. Debating whether to do all the paperwork in advance (saw earlier post that it was a nightmare) or get it done onsite. I'm flying in from ATL then driving it the 10 hrs home.
Lemme how it goes. Mine is on order from him as well...and Im really concerned....

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
they do not need 2-3 days to prep
they want the extra time to install this, or something like it

make sure if you do not want it you get it remove because even if you manage to not pay for it the device will still be on your truck

Hurrigator

Reaction score
Lemme how it goes. Mine is on order from him as well...and Im really concerned....
Curious, concerned about what? Is it taking a long time or have you heard something else about dealing with Koons? Also a saw a thread about working with MD, but didn't see similar for Koons. Does anyone kno if such a thread exists?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online