5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GTRam

Reaction score
My 101 day journey has come to an end.......Today, I picked up my new Ram Rebel GT :):)

I would like to express my appreciation to tripleB, Eighty, and other forum members for helping me keep my "sanity" and making the experience enjoyable!!

My dealership, Boniface Hiers Dodge Ram in Cocoa, Fl., was true to their word on pricing. They honored my price lock after the WS went up ~$1k, discounted the GT $4580 off of MSRP (w/certificate), and closed the deal with 48 months financing at 0%. I feel very fortunate indeed........this truck is a beast and will be well enjoyed!!

A few pics of Rebel.........

Attachments

• IMG_4278.jpeg
    IMG_4278.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4279.jpeg
    IMG_4279.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4280.jpeg
    IMG_4280.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4282.jpeg
    IMG_4282.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4287.jpeg
    IMG_4287.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 79

jwortsman

Reaction score
To be fair, there are only (7) 5th gen members waiting on a WS so a pretty small number of chances for one to hit. I sure thought I had made a post this morning, swear I typed it out ?? There were no 5th Gen BS's this morning either.

There are currently 57667 trucks to build and only 73 of those are 5th Gen right now. So pretty low percent
My ESD was today so hopeful for a BS in the morning!

srt_meow

Reaction score
My ESD is tomorrow morning, 3/15. Hopefully I will get a BS in the next couple of days. Checked with RAM chat, said it should enter assembly soon and next stage is frame. It’s been in that status for the last week.

Haulin192rbs

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As of last week my build was slated for production on 3/13. Tonight I was contacted through email by the dealership (Mark Dodge). Production has been bumped out to April 12... Ouch...

mike146

Reaction score
As of last week my build was slated for production on 3/13. Tonight I was contacted through email by the dealership (Mark Dodge). Production has been bumped out to April 12... Ouch...
Sorry for your delay, but this is where a truthful dealer is priceless.

As you read this thread and some other ones, you learn how few of them there are.

jives

Reaction score
My ESD is tomorrow morning, 3/15. Hopefully I will get a BS in the next couple of days. Checked with RAM chat, said it should enter assembly soon and next stage is frame. It’s been in that status for the last week.
Mine was 3/4 and no build sheet yet I think they are pretty backed up.

Cobalt 23

Reaction score
dealer is lying
dealer has access to many reports through dealer connect
however sales people do not always know this
get a sales manager involved

if it is already built you will get fast info just posting you vin or sending it directly to @triple_B

or try putting your vin after the equal sign here
https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

and here
Is there something else needed to get these documents? I have tried many times in the last month. My dealer says they will not show until the truck is at the dealer. I trust level is low.

Mopargirl15

Reaction score
Well that’s disappointing - was told my truck was done and being shipped - talked to Ram chat this morning and it hasn’t even hit the production line. Guess I have more time for the rims to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tanner12

Reaction score
Just curious .... why would you pay for Zeigler Maxcare when you have a warranty?
Factory warranty covers 3 years / 36,000, not very long for someone like me planning on keeping their truck for the remainder of their life. An extended warranty goes beyond factory warranty and covers many things not covered once the basic warranty expires. It's one of those things that I've always thought better to have and not need than need and not have. Kind of like car insurance. But, that's just my thought, to each their own.

This reason exactly, we got an 8 year, 100k warranty as we plan on keeping the truck for 8-10 years.

Ram-583

Reaction score
Just curious .... why would you pay for Zeigler Maxcare when you have a warranty?
With the computers in these trucks a simple diagnostic fee can be over $1k not to mention that the RAM's are notoriously known for the "Hemi Tick" amoungst 3 or 4 other well known Hemi issues. If you are not leasing your truck then you need to be independently wealthy to not have the peace of mind of a Max Care Warranty. Plus Max care gives you a rental car when the truck is being serviced. 8/125k for $2855 is great especially if your dealer will meet the online price and add it into your car payment.

lastdon87

Reaction score
My truck is in Port Allen also. Aaron said they're backed up but asked the port manager to expedite these trucks.
I spoke with someone at Mark and they told me they were entirely unable to do anything at all as far as what happened at the port. I'm hoping what your saying is true, I'm actually in Lake Charles for a trip this week and was really hoping the truck would be ready to drive home after at most 11 days at the port.

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
I spoke with someone at Mark and they told me they were entirely unable to do anything at all as far as what happened at the port. I'm hoping what your saying is true, I'm actually in Lake Charles for a trip this week and was really hoping the truck would be ready to drive home after at most 11 days at the port.
I picked up my Truck yesterday. hopefully your truck will get to MD soon

jlrozzi

Reaction score
Well, my salesman (and friend) texted me and said my truck is in paint. What is really cool is that today is my 50th bday and maybe the truck and I will share it.
Happy Birthday ! Mine went to D1 per the dealer with ESD of 4/3. I dont go on train, just a transport truck so there's hope for us!

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered through Dave Sinclair in Pacific, MO where in addition to the 5 year/60k Mopar warranty they back it up with a limited lifetime warranty through CNA. I’ve read on the forums, as well as experienced using the same warranty on my old Silverado, that they are very good at honoring the repairs. I didn’t even have to pay a deductible for the nearly 4k fix on the Chevy. I plan on contacting Ram to let them know I’m going for a million mile Ram with this build. We’ll see how it pans out in time.

MO Rebel

Reaction score
With the computers in these trucks a simple diagnostic fee can be over $1k not to mention that the RAM's are notoriously known for the "Hemi Tick" amoungst 3 or 4 other well known Hemi issues. If you are not leasing your truck then you need to be independently wealthy to not have the peace of mind of a Max Care Warranty. Plus Max care gives you a rental car when the truck is being serviced. 8/125k for $2855 is great especially if your dealer will meet the online price and add it into your car payment.

$2,490 if you use the promo code “payinfull”.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Well that’s disappointing - was told my truck was done and being shipped - talked to Ram chat this morning and it hasn’t even hit the production line. Guess I have more time for the rims to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
are you in the tracker?

did you get a current POC?

ran chat is not always reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread