5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GTRam

Reaction score
Seems the consensus is that its an automatic Dealer inventory update once that dealer gets invoiced from the plant for your truck prior to shipping. It could just be no one else noticed since they don't look? why would you unless you're being a bit obsessive if we've bought our trucks already and are still looking at our dealer's inventories... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i know i'm a little eccentric since ordering. other possibility is that some dealers inventory on their websites update quicker than others? We've seen the differing accuracy on the spectrum of communication for this stuff.

Again, not sure but i know what they told me at my dealer today (posted earlier) and all i can do is believe them for now. but i do, because it makes sense.
Sorry I missed the replies above, seems like a non-problem.........thanks for the replies

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Seems the consensus is that its an automatic Dealer inventory update once that dealer gets invoiced from the plant for your truck prior to shipping. It could just be no one else noticed since they don't look? why would you unless you're being a bit obsessive if we've bought our trucks already and are still looking at our dealer's inventories... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i know i'm a little eccentric since ordering. other possibility is that some dealers inventory on their websites update quicker than others? We've seen the differing accuracy on the spectrum of communication for this stuff.

Again, not sure but i know what they told me at my dealer today (posted earlier) and all i can do is believe them for now. but i do, because it makes sense.
the truck I took never show up on the dealer inventory.

the truck I turned down showed up a week later.
and the truck I turned down has yet to show up on the dealer's web site

Matt863

Reaction score
Got BS on 2/3. Dealer says it is “hold for body vendor” since then. They can’t get any more details and Ram chat says to check back in another week each time I ask them. It's not like I ordered anything special. There are only so many options and many trucks finished recently all had the same stuff. I guess some people just draw the short straw while others get lucky.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Got BS on 2/3. Dealer says it is “hold for body vendor” since then. They can’t get any more details and Ram chat says to check back in another week each time I ask them. It's not like I ordered anything special. There are only so many options and many trucks finished recently all had the same stuff. I guess some people just draw the short straw while others get lucky.
the dealer should be able to get some info from dealer connect.
have them print it out for you

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

cjerman617

Reaction score
5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @micklon24, @vilanowoman, @cjerman617, @wowowswswws, @2014ecod

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
168811 @micklon24XX
1​
IdahoIvoryLimited
186717 @vilanowomanXX
1​
FloridaWalnutLonghorn
252472 @cjerman617XX
1​
CaliforniaPatriotLaramie
267464 @wowowswswwsXX
1​
LouisianaWalnutLonghorn
290601 @2014ecodXX
7​
TexasGraniteLaramie

Thanks for the great news!! Any idea how long it will take to get to CA?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sport1012

Reaction score
2294 Build Sheets found today. 24 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Jtr, @dklwood, @sport1012, @TRAM1900FL, @Fester0098, @eerattler, @micklon24, @bk47n, @drossday, @wegasque, @vilanowoman, @wayne47, @ndaniels, @cobrakai77584, @cjerman617, @Darksteel165, @BK2022, @OutlawwTorn, @wowowswswws, @Donzist, @Satsu, @Moondogger, @Benny the Jet, @Boa24

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122638 @JtrXIllinoisBlackTRX
150134 @dklwoodXMississippiBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
150836 @sport1012XOregonIvoryLimited
150945 @TRAM1900FLXFloridaPatriotLonghorn
156408 @Fester0098XPennsylvaniaPatriotLimited
165393 @eerattlerXVirginiaDelmonicoLimited
168811 @micklon24XIdahoIvoryLimited
169279 @bk47nXNew JerseyBlackLimited
171590 @drossdayXCaliforniaPatriotLaramie
172262 @wegasqueXArizonaWhiteLimited
186717 @vilanowomanXFloridaWalnutLonghorn
189827 @wayne47XMarylandPatriotLimited
214394 @ndanielsXLouisianaBlueLaramie
227201 @cobrakai77584XLouisianaBlackRebel
252472 @cjerman617XCaliforniaPatriotLaramie
264168 @Darksteel165XLouisianaBlackLimited
265386 @BK2022XColoradoBlackRebel
266911 @OutlawwTornXFloridaGraniteRebel
267464 @wowowswswwsXLouisianaWalnutLonghorn
272203 @DonzistXPuerto RicoBlackRebel
272531 @SatsuXNebraskaBlackLimited
289136 @MoondoggerXCaliforniaGraniteLimited
298844 @Benny the JetXWisconsinBlackRebel
308522 @Boa24XNorth CarolinaGraniteLaramie
Thank you Sir! ... and all the others who help make this Forum possible (and fun!)!

GTRam

Reaction score
My truck has been in KZP status (Vendor) for 22 days with no shipping date, Ramchat can no longer provide status updates now that my order is in "Dealer Stock" category. Dealer can only tell me it is in New Boston awaiting transport.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same info, in the chart (but doesn't include @WadeH, who is cross-listed in both forums - I show him on the TRX forum because it's a TRX). Also includes new member additions (@brikozy, @Shin01176).

Picture1.jpg

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My truck has been in KZP status (Vendor) for 22 days with no shipping date, Ramchat can no longer provide status updates now that my order is in "Dealer Stock" category. Dealer can only tell me it is in New Boston awaiting transport.
Same... sux. (actually i'm only in KZP for 15 days currently) BUT still currently within the 23 day avg to my area, and my dealer said its either waiting for a train car, or waiting for a train car to fill up. I've noticed quite a few coming to MA in the charts the last few times... so...🤞🤞 Probly a similar sitch for you, (if it's true haha)

Last edited:

rrutkf80

Reaction score
So what's the general feeling on the missing passenger door "foam cup holders"? Should they be there and if not when it arrives at dealer, is the dealer supposed to order it as a missing item. Mine is missing if anybodys keeping count

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/