5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GoTide

Reaction score
I don't think ALL trim levels get both foam cup holder inserts. I know my Limited did, and maybe the Laramie's do, but last i checked the BigHorn's did not... don't know where the Rebel's fall.... they are available on Amazon for about $20... i bought one for my 2012 Sport passenger door (driver door came with it). But who knows WTF is what with RAM anymore?!?!!
Oddly enough, I have a 2019 Big Horn. It has the foam inserts. But it also came with OEM Mopar Ram logoed full leather seats and the 12" UConnect... all of which are not normal on the 2019 Big Horn, or so I've been told. I'm suddenly wondering if I am about to trade a unicorn.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
8 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @eerattler, @wegasque, @wayne47, @fastbike slowboat, @Shahzeb719, @Hdtlamberth, @HMACV1, @croat14

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
165393 @eerattlerXX
2​
VirginiaDelmonicoLimited
172262 @wegasqueXX
2​
ArizonaWhiteLimited
189827 @wayne47XX
2​
MarylandPatriotLimited
211354 @fastbike slowboatXX
16​
TennesseePatriotLimited
251429 @Shahzeb719XX
19​
DelawareWhiteLimited
267692 @HdtlamberthXX
0​
FloridaBlackLaramie
298796 @HMACV1XX
1​
MarylandWhiteLimited
298811 @croat14XX
0​
New YorkGraniteLaramie

Hdtlamberth

Reaction score
@triple_B @Eighty
Thank you both for the updates on the orders. Shortly after seeing the morning update with the build sheets, I received a call from my salesman letting me know she is soon to be on her way. It has definitely been a smooth process so far and I appreciate all your help.

cjerman617

Reaction score
The red X in the WS column (on the daily announcement) is a hyperlink to the window sticker

For some reason in the Tapatalk app on my phone I don’t have the ability to “click” on the X. Sorry, I wasn’t aware it did that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Husker4theSpurs

Reaction score
Delivered to dealer on 2/22/22 ... ordered mid August 2021. Thanks to all on this forum! I can't go get it until next week but I'm really looking forward to it.

LX Sport

Reaction score
Ramchat says my truck is built and is pending installation of additional equipment!!

Hopefully triple will find my buildsheet soon!

Matt863

Reaction score
Ramchat says my truck is built and is pending installation of additional equipment!!

Hopefully triple will find my buildsheet soon!

You should get the build sheet, but I have been told my truck is pending installation of additional equipment since 2/3. Chat keeps telling me to check back in a week or 2.

Jrm7

Reaction score
you waited 4 weeks from the time you ordered it at the dealer, or the time you saw the build sheet populate?
Time I ordered at the dealer. The build sheet came like less than 2 weeks after I ordered. I was surprised.

Xchief

Reaction score
Was able to pick up the new truck today. Was very impressed with Koons. Brian, Craig, and the finance team took really good care of me and the deal was a little better than what I was expecting. Aside from the amazing deal, I had Brian’s 100% attention the entire time I was at the dealership. I typically buy a new vehicle every 2 years and I’ve never experienced that dedication anywhere else. Will definitely be headed back to Koons for the next one.
What time were you there on Monday? I wish I could say I had the same experience as you. I was there from 2 until 8:30. Craig was just OK at best. All he cared about was passing me on to the finance department. The next morning I went back to the dealer before heading home to ask a quick question and Craig wanted nothing to do with me. But, make sure you give me all 10's on the survey! Leo in finance was awesome! I ended up leaving with the truck but without the Mopar CAI. My local dealer here said "it shouldn't" be a problem correcting the problem. Looks like for my next purchase I will be going to Mark Dodge not Koons!

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
What time were you there on Monday? I wish I could say I had the same experience as you. I was there from 2 until 8:30. Craig was just OK at best. All he cared about was passing me on to the finance department. The next morning I went back to the dealer before heading home to ask a quick question and Craig wanted nothing to do with me. But, make sure you give me all 10's on the survey! Leo in finance was awesome! I ended up leaving with the truck but without the Mopar CAI. My local dealer here said "it shouldn't" be a problem correcting the problem. Looks like for my next purchase I will be going to Mark Dodge not Koons!
How did u make out with financing? I told you Craig didn't give a sh!t.... Did you get any other rebates?

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
So what's the general feeling on the missing passenger door "foam cup holders"? Should they be there and if not when it arrives at dealer, is the dealer supposed to order it as a missing item. Mine is missing if anybodys keeping count
I'm no expert on the subject. But my observation points me to this opinion:

The foam cupholder inserts seem to be in both doors in high-trim Rams such as Limited and Longhorn.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think ALL trim levels get both foam cup holder inserts. I know my Limited did, and maybe the Laramie's do, but last i checked the BigHorn's did not... don't know where the Rebel's fall.... they are available on Amazon for about $20... i bought one for my 2012 Sport passenger door (driver door came with it). But who knows WTF is what with RAM anymore?!?!!
I don't think the Laramie gets it. Mine didn't, but like you said, $20 on Amazon.

atvrider

Reaction score
6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @WadeH, @c3k, @fliptide, @atvrider, @Hdtlamberth, @croat14

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
151463 @WadeHXTexasSilverTRX
216753 @c3kXLouisianaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
248741 @fliptideXLouisianaSilverLaramie
260093 @atvriderXNorth CarolinaPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
267692 @HdtlamberthXFloridaBlackLaramie
298811 @croat14XNew YorkGraniteLaramie
Great News! Appreciacate you and others for what y'all do. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread