5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
how do you get the emails from Ram Chat?
So the email doesn't come from "ram chat" actually. It'll be from [email protected] via a salesforce bot type of thing. mine showed up (to me and someone from my dealer was cc'd) about 3 weeks after my order (and about 2 weeks after i got my VIN in a Ram Chat) and it said my VIN and my estimated delivery date to my dealer which was a range of about a week. And the subject is all caps "A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR RECENT RAM VEHICLE ORDER" At this point their estimated delivery window could actually hold. And judging by @triple_B 's data it's an average of 23 days WS-DL to Massachusetts, which puts it smack in the middle of the week FCA estimated, and i have only been in KZP for a week. But a lot of things get moved around for a lot of reasons to which we aren't privy, so ya nevah know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Islander

Reaction score
I think i dumped out of that $h!tshow in 2012... for the first 3 days i noticed i had nothing to do while waiting in line for a coffee... but i realized i was much less angry when i got thru said line and got said coffee hahaha. That was it, never looked back. I'm only on forums of the truck i have, and atv i have now (and 2 guitar ones) but there's soooooooo much less BS on these type of sites because in the good ones, we're all here for a reason and are pretty helpful toward each other... with a little dude-ribbing here and there. Even the gals on these forums are cooler than in the general mobs of talking heads on social media.

And for the record, (and since they've existed WAY longer) i consider forums to be "knowledge resources" not social media. 💪:cool:
Totally agree...funny I am only only on 2 forums..this one and a guitar forum mylespaul.com

Big Horn 06

Reaction score
I’m confused. I have nothing but great things to say so far about Browning in Norco. Are you talking about Browning or HB Dodge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It wasn't Browning in 03, I forgot what it was called. Now when Browning was in Cerritos, I have nothing but praise, but that was where a friend bought a new Oldsmobile back then (yes, that long ago, lol)

cjerman617

Reaction score
Talked to their internet sales when I was trying to place an order, my overall impression was not good. They would not budge talking about options and pricings and urged me to come to store over and over again. I was just expecting some straight forward answers to my simple questions but no, "come to our stores so we can talk about it".
Well I am talking about it, it's you not listening to me and wants to pull the old fashioned trick.
They also charge "market adjustment fee" of $5000 over MSRP. That was last December.
I ordered from MD a day after.

That’s weird because I ordered mine 12/13 and there wasn’t a market adjustment and I got it well below MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So the email doesn't come from "ram chat" actually. It'll be from [email protected] via a salesforce bot type of thing. mine showed up (to me and someone from my dealer was cc'd) about 3 weeks after my order (and about 2 weeks after i got my VIN in a Ram Chat) and it said my VIN and my estimated delivery date to my dealer which was a range of about a week. And the subject is all caps "A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR RECENT RAM VEHICLE ORDER" At this point their estimated delivery window could actually hold. And judging by @triple_B 's data it's an average of 23 days WS-DL to Massachusetts, which puts it smack in the middle of the week FCA estimated, and i have only been in KZP for a week. But a lot of things get moved around for a lot of reasons to which we aren't privy, so ya nevah know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I did not get any emails from anyone

I tried ramchat never gave updated info

bothered the dealer and got what I needed.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Someone was asking about the estimated delivery window and 'in-transit' yesterday. RamChat told me today that it's not even in transit yet after telling me yesterday it was. I am done checking RamChat. Even my dealer has no idea when its coming anymore.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Someone was asking about the estimated delivery window and 'in-transit' yesterday. RamChat told me today that it's not even in transit yet after telling me yesterday it was. I am done checking RamChat. Even my dealer has no idea when its coming anymore.
did dealer give you the dealer connect report? truck tracking dec 15 2021.jpeg

Last edited:

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
1090 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.

View attachment 120840
Triple_B, how do you get your updates for when a VIN hits a lot? I'm going on a month in Iowa with a WS and nothing is moving at all. Do you see if ANY trucks are being delivered to lot in Iowa? Just curious what your process is for this and if I can use it for an update. Thanks for all you're doing!

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Just stopped by my dealership, and the sales guy said that the reason my vehicle is stuck in inspection is because it's waiting for a truck or a train to take it to the dealer. That doesn't necessarily jive with what I've been told, and what I've read on here. Am I crazy on this or is he right? I thought it still had to go to the body vendor for bed rails, decals and spray liner.

mtnbikej

Reaction score
I thought it still had to go to the body vendor for bed rails, decals and spray liner.

This is the reason I didn't include any of these items on my reordered truck....didn't want to have any reason for it to go through any more additonal steps than was necessary.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just stopped by my dealership, and the sales guy said that the reason my vehicle is stuck in inspection is because it's waiting for a truck or a train to take it to the dealer. That doesn't necessarily jive with what I've been told, and what I've read on here. Am I crazy on this or is he right? I thought it still had to go to the body vendor for bed rails, decals and spray liner.
No, if it was released for shipping, you'd have a window sticker and be in KZ status.

Users who are viewing this thread