5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Mine didn’t show anything until I tracked the delivery receipt today and it showed that my truck was delivered right before 5pm. The dealership closed at 5 and we drove by right after and didn’t see any of the vehicles the delivery receipt quoted, so I’m hoping they pulled them in the garage to clean them up. Since everyone is sharing their vehicle names, mine is Black Betty. Should be picking her up tomorrow and I’ll post pictures.
My Challenger is "B5 Betty". My 2020 Ram is "the White Buffalo". Haven't come up with a name for my new Patriot Blue steed yet.

mamasprig

Reaction score
Most dealers have secondary lots. It was most likely dropped off there.
This is an extremely small dealership. No secondary lot in this case. My ex-brother-in-law is a car salesman and they have several lots, so I’m familiar with that type of setup as well. No worries though. It’s here and I’ll be picking it up soon.

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll go with “Serenity”…

Then you need to get these and hide them under the hood somewhere…

Like I did.

Very subtle, deep cut. #iykyk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to google Serenity (as I loved The Expanse). But as soon as I saw “Wheaton”, I changed my mind. Just can’t take him seriously after his first gig

No you gotta do it!! It’s like nothing else he’s done. Like a western in space. Not like Buffy the crap wagon slayer. Haha

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Gen 3 was named Bubba
My Gen 4 was named Bubba Duex
My gen 5 will be Bubba Trzy
Sticking with what works…lol

Agreed. 2 of my rams and my charger were also Winona. But no other brands have earned that. I even have Ram Chat calling her by name now.

scubes13

Reaction score
Then you need to get these and hide them under the hood somewhere…

Like I did.

Very subtle, deep cut. #iykyk

My Hayabusa was named Serenity.

Because A) I love the show and B) I never wanted to get on that thing in a bad mood and do something stupid. 😉

Gonna have to order some of these!

testcrewman

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are all the red dots on the chart members whose trucks haven't been built yet? I find it appalling that some of us are getting built within a month and there are still members out there waiting over 6 months for a build.
No, the red dots represent ALL orders (not just remaining orders). But with that said, there are still a few old member orders hanging out there.

1645196220268.png

20GladRubicon

Reaction score
1183 Build Sheets found today. 1 more forum member with a truck starting production! Congratulations to @20GladRubicon

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
165467 @20GladRubiconXPennsylvaniaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Thanks triple_B and Eighty for all your useful information and stats. Made this wait bearable. Almost 6 months to the day. Still 7 more Big Horn’s with dates older than mine to be built. Hope theirs come real soon!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks triple_B and Eighty for all your useful information and stats. Made this wait bearable. Almost 6 months to the day. Still 7 more Big Horn’s with dates older than mine to be built. Hope theirs come real soon!
I love how everyone has to say "woohoo", then apologize for not being the oldest order. You should just say "woohoo" and follow up with this:

B15StAn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread