5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

HAG1417

Reaction score
I HAVE TO BE GETTING CLOSE!!! But it’s ok. I am hopeful that it doesn’t deliver until March. Hopefully that will be Ram truck month. With me paying cash for the beast any and all incentives go right back in my pocket. So I hope to see my build sheet soon as I am anxious to get my hands on it. The worst part is it goes into Michigan Rust Proofing for their “Boss Wax” application for five days right from dealership. Then I can add the pile of mods I have in my basement.

Duckfan1967

Reaction score
And after you register your VIN, keep an eye on this thread for the daily announcements on build sheets and window stickers. Unfortunately, there's not much else that is available to the public (for tracking the status of your build). Only the dealer can give you the specific "status" of your order until then. If you are unfamiliar with the status codes, here's a link to the codes and descriptions.

Also, you can view the total membership list (5th Gen forum plus the RamTRX forum) at this page:
Where do I register my VIN? On the list link you provided?

djhiltz

Reaction score
Well I just got an update from my dealer. I guess my truck was damaged beyond repair which is why the WS wasn’t showing up, they placed a new order for me so back in line I go. they did indicate the estimated ship date is 3/14/22. Fingers crossed it is sooner.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
Well I just got an update from my dealer. I guess my truck was damaged beyond repair which is why the WS wasn’t showing up, they placed a new order for me so back in line I go. they did indicate the estimated ship date is 3/14/22. Fingers crossed it is sooner.
Did they say how it got damaged beyond repair?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are a couple of guys on the TRX forum saying the same thing. One got a new VIN, the other just had his order cancelled (hoping for a new VIN). Could be that one of theirs was one of the stolen TRX's from the factory, but it's also possible that something happened at the factory that damaged some vehicles.

kc135t

Reaction score
I think it would be weird to have 2 packages with the same name, but different prices and options. Idk. I'm screwed and know it. Least got the surround camera so my wife can see what curb she's hitting.
Good to see you in BS stage...literally. I was almost in the same boat as you last Summer/Fall, but when I did my first order the Regional Rep told my dealer I should wait, based on what I had put down for options, because he knew they were going to change and likely mess the truck all to pieces...so I waited until early October when all of the codes finally got straightened out, and, as luck would have it, that was also when I was able to order with the Blue Shade Pearl paint color, so I changed that as well.

I guess this is what in the future they will call a mid-year model change, so mine will be a 2022 and a half, and yours will be a 2022, even though mine is built before yours...just a crazy year with the chip shortage and forced package changes so late in the ordering timeline. Totally unpredictable, and utterly pathetic in how they decided to work it!

MarkParr

Reaction score
1114 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @monkeypunch, @Ramcharger, @MarkParr, @mamasprig, @jryman, @mike146, @jimmy718

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112911 @monkeypunchXLouisianaPatriotLimited
121079 @RamchargerXIowaDelmonicoLaramie
122099 @MarkParrXCaliforniaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
122183 @mamasprigXPennsylvaniaBlackLimited
122649 @jrymanXIllinoisSilverLonghorn
230050 @mike146XLouisianaSilverRebel
267533 @jimmy718XPennsylvaniaBlackRebel
Wow, only took 7 months. Wonder how many more until it finally gets to my dealer...
Thanks for the notification @triple_B 🤙

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Good to see you in BS stage...literally. I was almost in the same boat as you last Summer/Fall, but when I did my first order the Regional Rep told my dealer I should wait, based on what I had put down for options, because he knew they were going to change and likely mess the truck all to pieces...so I waited until early October when all of the codes finally got straightened out, and, as luck would have it, that was also when I was able to order with the Blue Shade Pearl paint color, so I changed that as well.

I guess this is what in the future they will call a mid-year model change, so mine will be a 2022 and a half, and yours will be a 2022, even though mine is built before yours...just a crazy year with the chip shortage and forced package changes so late in the ordering timeline. Totally unpredictable, and utterly pathetic in how they decided to work it!
Wanna trade? 😜

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw this on the TRX forum (from one of the moderators, Knightmare):

I just got word today from my guys they got sent home early because of the freedom convoy blocking the US-Canadian border is affecting parts getting to the plant. One part in particular pointed out to me is the intercooler for the TRX is made in Canada. From my understanding at least half the parts for the TRX are made between the US and Canada.

They probably going to start pushing some builds back because of this and will probably start flying parts in like they have been doing the past year to keep the line running

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I just got word today from my guys they got sent home early because of the freedom convoy blocking the US-Canadian border is affecting parts getting to the plant. One part in particular pointed out to me is the intercooler for the TRX is made in Canada. From my understanding at least half the parts for the TRX are made between the US and Canada.

They probably going to start pushing some builds back because of this and will probably start flying parts in like they have been doing the past year to keep the line running
That sucks, but at the same time I'm always pulling for our truckers. I think they're so under appreciated.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Autonomous semi-trucks can't get here soon enough.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting, just to confirm, that is for 267198? I have been working on tracking a few other key points and would have "guessed" you got your window sticker tonight or tomorrow. Do you have a VIN for your new order yet?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
was this the week where one day there were only a few hundred build sheets issued?
wonder how many more around your build date of 1/26/2022 are affected.

djhiltz

Reaction score
Interesting, just to confirm, that is for 267198? I have been working on tracking a few other key points and would have "guessed" you got your window sticker tonight or tomorrow. Do you have a VIN for your new order yet?
Yes 267198 was damaged I am told coming from a regional Manager. The BS was issued 1/26, I never did see a WS. I made some calls because the delay Lack of WS within a few days seemed odd To me. New VIN Is 1C6SRFHM5NN303527, suppsed to be same build, they indicated they “cloned“ my first order. They are guessing a ship date of 3/14, we will see….

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
well my build had a Est delivery date of 02/09 on my POC, so even though i hate ram chat i decided to check today! they said i was in trim stage. so what is trim staged considered? the interior, and the build sheet pops when the build is done but before the accessories are put on?
any help is appreciated

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
well my build had a Est delivery date of 02/09 on my POC, so even though i hate ram chat i decided to check today! they said i was in trim stage. so what is trim staged considered? the interior, and the build sheet pops when the build is done but before the accessories are put on?
any help is appreciated
I would say build sheet tomorrow

however
based on the above posts that the plant sent people home today

who knows when it will show

Users who are viewing this thread