5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
1150 Build Sheets found today. 11 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Cigarunner, @JST2, @Matt863, @wtez, @Ram-583, @Cutthroats8, @drhead, @blue_by_you, @tanner12, @Phippy, @Hawaiian_Built

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112933 @CigarunnerXVirginiaPatriotLimited
200942 @JST2XMichiganBlue ShadeLimited
252235 @Matt863XOhioGraniteLimited
252433 @wtezXVirginiaPatriotLimited
259935 @Ram-583XNew JerseyPatriotLimited
265419 @Cutthroats8XTexasPatriotLimited
267284 @drheadXWisconsinDelmonicoLimited
267663 @blue_by_youXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
270422 @tanner12XTexasIvoryLimited
270971 @PhippyXConnecticutGraniteLaramie
271637 @Hawaiian_BuiltXLouisianaWhiteLaramie
That's a lot of blue!!!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know which Falken Wildpeaks come on the Off-Road package? I see Wildpeak A/T3W and Wildpeak A/T3W A (I assume it's these).

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me find where it estimates delivery time from factory to dealer for AZ. Anyone willing to help a guy out on that? Dealer told me it's 2 weeks once it clears inspection. Trying to gage how accurate that is. TIA

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me find where it estimates delivery time from factory to dealer for AZ. Anyone willing to help a guy out on that? Dealer told me it's 2 weeks once it clears inspection. Trying to gage how accurate that is. TIA
Here is the average transit time that triple_B posted. 24.9 days (WS to Lot).

1643918497047.png

kc135t

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks! I hope they're half decent. I've got a ton of clay on my property.
They are not as aggressive as the commercially available A/T3W so they may not be quite as "mud" worthy. They are put on as OEM "specials" because they have off-road capability, but still offer a decently quiet ride on pavement. And let's face it, all vehicle manufacturers build to suit as many people as they can, even if it means sacrificing aggressive off-road capability for comfort while just driving your off-road 4x4 to the mall for a Starbucks...

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They are not as aggressive as the commercially available A/T3W so they may not be quite as "mud" worthy. They are put on as OEM "specials" because they have off-road capability, but still offer a decently quiet ride on pavement. And let's face it, all vehicle manufacturers build to suit as many people as they can, even if it means sacrificing aggressive off-road capability for comfort while just driving your off-road 4x4 to the mall for a Starbucks...
No doubt! I just have a few yuppie trails with some clay to traverse on the way to green fields.

BNJMN

Reaction score
Hmmm. that chart kwkslvr provided specifically indicates 3pmsf only for the north edition rams. I didn't realize the same tire could come in so many variations, I had thought my off-road package equipped Lararmie was going to come with the 3pmsf rated tires. I'm tried of swapping summer and winter tires and have had good luck with 3pmsf on our SUV's, so was hoping it would fit the bill for the snowmobile trailering.

GoTide

Reaction score
Yep, Pirelli's on my 22 Limited night edition.
I just saw these pics on the Auffenberg Auto Group's website a few days ago. It's a pic of a 2022 Limited Night Edition. I noticed the Pirelli's and wondered if that is what I am going to get on my ordered Limited Night Edition. Screenshot 2022-02-03 155811.png Screenshot 2022-02-03 155837.png

Last edited:

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
I just recently started watching @Eighty's graph on the daily builds by vin. usually a few of my 150k built each day but not today, other groups of 1000 also skipped. I've not noticed it as bad as today. clusterfuck!
1643927195648.png

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
22" pirelli on my limited night edition

... 22" Goodyear on my son's Laramie night edition & the 3 or 4 other Laramie night editions I've seen on the lots recently

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I’m not a tire guy. Anyone…how do the Goodyear’s compare to the Pirelli‘s? Fairly similar performance and life expectancy from each?

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
I just saw these pics on the Auffenberg Auto Group's website a few days ago. It's a pic of a 2022 Limited Night Edition. I noticed the Pirelli's and wondered if that was what I am getting on my ordered Limited Night Edition. View attachment 119489 View attachment 119490
That’s them. On A side note…looks Like they put that truck in off road 2 for the full picture.

GoTide

Reaction score
That’s them. On A side note…looks Like they put that truck in off road 2 for the full picture.
Cool. If anyone has had a chance to run on the Pirelli's yet, please share your thoughts (or that may be better suited for the wheels and tires thread). Personally, I was planning to switch the factory tires out for Falken AT's or Cooper AT tires when I thought the factory tires were going to be Bridgestones.

Tire Rack's 2:00 video on the Pirelli Scorpion Verde is very favorable except they say that they performed poorly in rain when compared to others. The customer ratings are pretty good. Youtubers seem to like the Pirelli as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread