5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cool. If anyone has had a chance to run on them yet, please share your thoughts (or that may be better suited for the wheels and tires thread). Personally, I was planning to switch the factory tires out for Falken AT's or Cooper AT tires when I thought they were going to be Bridgestones.

Tire Rack's 2:00 video is very favorable except they say that they performed poorly in rain when compared to others. The customer ratings are pretty good. Youtubers seem to like the Pirelli as well.
A friend of mine had the Falken's on his old 2WD Tacoma and he could go a ton of places on my property with them that he couldn't get to with just a factory all season tire. They're pretty good.

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Cool. If anyone has had a chance to run on the Pirelli's yet, please share your thoughts (or that may be better suited for the wheels and tires thread). Personally, I was planning to switch the factory tires out for Falken AT's or Cooper AT tires when I thought the factory tires were going to be Bridgestones.

Tire Rack's 2:00 video on the Pirelli Scorpion Verde is very favorable except they say that they performed poorly in rain when compared to others. The customer ratings are pretty good. Youtubers seem to like the Pirelli as well.
35 mile drive down the interstate (70-80mph) in the rain today on the pirelli 22's (w/5k miles on em) ... No issues & seemed planted fairly well. Did okay in the 1-2" of snow/sleet the other week as well.

When these wear out & start slipping in the rain (not sure how long till that happens), I will get the Falken Wildpeak At3/w tires if there's a suitable size.... Had them on my 18 Laramie and they were the best overall tire I've had on any vehicle in rain, snow, etc.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

GoTide

Reaction score
35 mile drive down the interstate (70-80mph) in the rain today on the pirelli 22's (w/5k miles on em) ... No issues & seemed planted fairly well. Did okay in the 1-2" of snow/sleet the other week as well.

When these wear out & start slipping in the rain (not sure how long till that happens), I will get the Falken Wildpeak At3/w tires if there's a suitable size.... Had them on my 18 Laramie and they were the best overall tire I've had on any vehicle in rain, snow, etc.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
FALKEN WILDPEAK A/T3W - P 285 /45 R22 114T XL BSW. At Discount Tire and Tire Rack for $366 each.

Last edited:

scubes13

Reaction score
Woohoo. Dealer called around 7pm EST and let me know that the semi just pulled onto the lot and my truck is on it. Can’t get over there until Saturday but can’t wait

46 days from WS to dealer lot. That certainly was lickity split!!!! 🥴
I could probably get over there today to pick it up for you, if you’d like. It’s already paid for, right? I’m all about being “helpful.” 😎🤞😇

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Woohoo. Dealer called around 7pm EST and let me know that the semi just pulled onto the lot and my truck is on it. Can’t get over there until Saturday but can’t wait

46 days from WS to dealer lot. That certainly was lickity split!!!! 🥴
Congrats man!! Quick question, where did you get such detail on the shipping? Was that from your dealer? or from FCA?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
977 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @medrog, @Matrixband, @CRL125, @Shahzeb719, @Noladelmonico , @Big Horn 06, @Canuck1210

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
169085 @medrogXConnecticutBlackLimited
189674 @MatrixbandXAlabamaPatriotLimited
201056 @CRL125XLouisianaBlackLimited
251429 @Shahzeb719XDelawareWhiteLimited
267431 @NoladelmonicoXLouisianaDelmonicoLaramie
267835 @Big Horn 06XCaliforniaPatriotLimited
270410 @Canuck1210XLouisianaGraniteLaramie

Last edited:

Big Horn 06

Reaction score
977 Build Sheets found today. 7 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @medrog, @Matrixband, @CRL125, @Shahzeb719, @Noladominico, @Big Horn 06, @Canuck1210

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
169085 @medrogXConnecticutBlackLimited
189674 @MatrixbandXAlabamaPatriotLimited
201056 @CRL125XLouisianaBlackLimited
251429 @Shahzeb719XDelawareWhiteLimited
267431 @NoladominicoXLouisianaDelmonicoLaramie
267835 @Big Horn 06XCaliforniaPatriotLimited
270410 @Canuck1210XLouisianaGraniteLaramie
I'm getting pretty pumped, first time I've ordered a new vehicle in my life!

Jrm7

Reaction score
Was notified by my dealer, my order is in paint stage. Still no build sheet. I presume that'll come Monday?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was notified by my dealer, my order is in paint stage. Still no build sheet. I presume that'll come Monday?
Probably. Build sheets come after frame/paint/trim.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
So after a build sheet how long till a Window Sticker is usually produced?
I'm glad you asked such a great question that has never been asked or answered before.

Take a few seconds and just peruse the last few pages and you'll find all the answers you need.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Congrats man!! Quick question, where did you get such detail on the shipping? Was that from your dealer? or from FCA?
It was a combination of checking Cassens website, calling CSX, calling Hansen & Adkins (local hauling company in SC) and the dealer.

Typing that I realized I may have an obsessive compulsive disorder!!!!

LBTRS

Reaction score
Cool. If anyone has had a chance to run on the Pirelli's yet, please share your thoughts (or that may be better suited for the wheels and tires thread). Personally, I was planning to switch the factory tires out for Falken AT's or Cooper AT tires when I thought the factory tires were going to be Bridgestones.

Tire Rack's 2:00 video on the Pirelli Scorpion Verde is very favorable except they say that they performed poorly in rain when compared to others. The customer ratings are pretty good. Youtubers seem to like the Pirelli as well.
I had the Pirelli's Scorpions on a previous F-150 and they were terrible about losing traction when taking off from a stop on dry pavement. They would always cut loose. I swapped them out for Michelins and the problem went away. I'm changing the Pirelli's out as soon as my truck arrives to the Continental Terrain Contact AT's I currently have on my 2020 Ram.

Users who are viewing this thread