5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
I had the Pirelli's Scorpions on a previous F-150 and they were terrible about losing traction when taking off from a stop on dry pavement. They would always cut loose. I swapped them out for Michelins and the problem went away. I'm changing the Pirelli's out as soon as my truck arrives to the Continental Terrain Contact AT's I currently have on my 2020 Ram.
”They” say that the Pirelli Scorpions provide superior gas mileage. Makes sense for Ram to use them from the EPA standpoint. It would be interesting to see mileage numbers with the Pirelli’s vs another brand all season tires of the same size. How significant could it be?

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Of the 1246 members (on this forum and the TRX forum) who have received window stickers:
  • Average is 5.55 days
  • Fastest is 0 days (i.e., same day as build sheet)
  • Slowest is 95 days
  • Median is 2 days
View attachment 119576
3-5 days they said, the numbers were right, just with out the - That's me waving from day 35 :)
Hope other can keep in the single digit BS to WS.

ZMak

Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to convince a dealer to accept the affiliate pricing program? My truck should be there soon but we never settled on a price before it was ordered. Since then the price has gone up considerably but the dealer has the price protection on the original Price for 14 days.

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
Latest info from Ram Chat today -

I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage as of today however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. I would recommend chatting us back in a few days to see if the order has updated with an estimated time of arrival to your selling dealer.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to convince a dealer to accept the affiliate pricing program? My truck should be there soon but we never settled on a price before it was ordered. Since then the price has gone up considerably but the dealer has the price protection on the original Price for 14 days.
It can't hurt to ask, but my guess is you have zero chance. Typically, if you intend to use affiliate pricing, such intention has to be made at the time of order (or at least that is what the program docs I've seen say).

cjerman617

Reaction score
I'm glad you asked such a great question that has never been asked or answered before.

Take a few seconds and just peruse the last few pages and you'll find all the answers you need.

While I can appreciate you posting the links, was it really necessary for the smart a$$ comment “I’m glad you asked such a great question that has never been asked or answered before.”?

There are over 10,000 posts in this thread, a lot of which are posts about topics that there are other threads for, and I am sure that most people don’t have the time to read through all of them.

If you don’t want to kindly just answer a question, without the sarcasm, don’t. I am sure there are plenty of individuals on this forum that are more then happy to do so.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fester0098

Reaction score
I don't know if they will honor affiliates at this point or not. I know it is not a great response since you are so close to the finish, but if the price is too high for you, I'd suggest reaching out to Aaron at Mark Dodge and re-order. I ordered my truck from a local dealer in August last year using affiliates, and hadn't heard a peep. I reached out to Mark dodge for a quote to re-order mine a week ago, and they came back $800 above my original affiliates price after all the price increases since August w/o applying affiliates. The next day I got a call from my dealer that my order had moved to D1, so I didn't pull the trigger, but Mark Dodge by far has the best pricing I have seen, with no back and forth. Pretty straight forward and they are very accommodating for out of state buyers.

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
While I can appreciate you posting the links, was it really necessary for the smart a$$ comment “I’m glad you asked such a great question that has never been asked or answered before.”?

There are over 10,000 posts in this thread, a lot of which are posts about topics that there are other threads for, and I am sure that most people don’t have the time to read through all of them.

If you don’t want to kindly just answer a question, without the sarcasm, don’t. I am sure there are plenty of individuals on this forum that are more then happy to do so.

Just a thought.

I’m sure his point was that someone asks that question almost every day so you wouldn’t need to look far to find your answer.

But since @Eighty already answered your question with statistics, this reply was pointless unless you were just trying to start a confrontation.

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked a trillion times, but other than tonneau covers and bed liners what do the vendors install?

cjerman617

Reaction score
I’m sure his point was that someone asks that question almost every day so you wouldn’t need to look far to find your answer.

But since @Eighty already answered your question with statistics, this reply was pointless unless you were just trying to start a confrontation.

It actually wasn’t my question, just pointing out that there is no need to be ****ty to people that may not know and are trying to ask questions to become informed.

I do try to read through as many posts as possible, and a lot of what gets posted in this thread isn’t exactly related to the topic of the thread so it can be somewhat overwhelming. That being said it has been a while since the question was asked so you would have to read through quite a lot of posts.

Again, if you don’t want to be helpful and answer a question nicely, don’t. That was the point. People on here are looking for answers and guidance, not necessarily sarcasm and ****ty comments. There is enough of that in todays day and age as it is.

ZMak

Reaction score
I don't know if they will honor affiliates at this point or not. I know it is not a great response since you are so close to the finish, but if the price is too high for you, I'd suggest reaching out to Aaron at Mark Dodge and re-order. I ordered my truck from a local dealer in August last year using affiliates, and hadn't heard a peep. I reached out to Mark dodge for a quote to re-order mine a week ago, and they came back $800 above my original affiliates price after all the price increases since August w/o applying affiliates. The next day I got a call from my dealer that my order had moved to D1, so I didn't pull the trigger, but Mark Dodge by far has the best pricing I have seen, with no back and forth. Pretty straight forward and they are very accommodating for out of state buyers.
I actually spoke with Sandi and Aaron @ MD... their pricing and service was excellent.... their trade in was just in the lower end...and that was a driving factor for me. I looked at selling it out right but I lose the tax on the trade in.

Just my luck... just spoke to the dealer here and they are going back on the price they told me for the trade originally. I've bought 6 cars from them and now they're turning around and doing bad business. They can keep the truck. I just wish I knew they'd be like this earlier since my original order was back in like late June or something.

NotmyRamyet

Reaction score
FYI I just went on the RAM website to check for incentives and a pop-up came up for a $1000 cash incentive on all models except TRX and says it can be combined with all other incentives but must take delivery by 4-5-22. Had to give them my email and they sent me a coupon to bring to the dealer at time of purchase. Great news if you can take delivery before it expires!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked a trillion times, but other than tonneau covers and bed liners what do the vendors install?
Power (standard?) running boards. Maybe decals?
Any and all non assembly-line items. Tonneau covers, running boards, Rambars, graphics, bedliners, etc.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI I just went on the RAM website to check for incentives and a pop-up came up for a $1000 cash incentive on all models except TRX and says it can be combined with all other incentives but must take delivery by 4-5-22. Had to give them my email and they sent me a coupon to bring to the dealer at time of purchase. Great news if you can take delivery before it expires!!
was this under the incentives tab?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
was this under the incentives tab?
It looks like this. You may have to wipe your browser cookies/cache or try https://www.ramtrucks.com/ from incognito. If it doesn't pop up feel free to DM me the info it asks for and I'll put it in for you. When I generated mine earlier today it said it's good until 4/5/22

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 14.42.20.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 14.42.20.png
    509.6 KB · Views: 51

carlgoodwill

Reaction score
It looks like this. You may have to wipe your browser cookies/cache or try https://www.ramtrucks.com/ from incognito. If it doesn't pop up feel free to DM me the info it asks for and I'll put it in for you. When I generated mine earlier today it said it's good until 4/5/22
I did the same through an incognito window and the popup came up right away. Great find, thanks for sharing @NotmyRamyet

Users who are viewing this thread