5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

FatNelson

Reaction score
The dealer code is also on the poc. Also On the Cassens site there is a link to look up dealer code.
Use this link and you can search just by your vin number and see any delivery receipts for your vehicle. click to view the receipt and see all the vins of other vehicles on the same truck.
Good information. Thank you.

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Just wondering, does the off road technology come on all the limiteds or just with the ORP? I knew the rebels had it but wasn't expecting it on my truck. I don't recall it listed as part of the ORG. It's kind of neat but probably never really use it. Was surprised mime had it.

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Does anyone know what bed step is for the 2022 without MFT? There's a few with different part numbers, and 200$ price difference. Trying to order one 82215289ah.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Does anyone know what bed step is for the 2022 without MFT? There's a few with different part numbers, and 200$ price difference. Trying to order one 82215289ah.
I know the one with the mft is in the center and the other is on the drivers side.

jent

Reaction score
Found 765 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Deebeezie, @M02v8r, @IronDogg, @GamGams, @Nekroh11, @jent

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
214354 @DeebeezieXX
8​
VirginiaBlackRebel
214629 @M02v8rXX
7​
KentuckySilverRebel
217351 @IronDoggXX
4​
CaliforniaSilverRebel
227538 @GamGamsXX
9​
New JerseyGraniteRebel
240929 @Nekroh11XX
8​
FloridaGraniteRebel
252016 @jentXX
4​
ColoradoSilverRebel
Yay! Thank you!

I wonder how long it will be to ship to Colorado? Does anyone have any guesses?

M02v8r

Reaction score
Found 765 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Deebeezie, @M02v8r, @IronDogg, @GamGams, @Nekroh11, @jent

214354 @DeebeezieXX
8​
VirginiaBlackRebel
214629 @M02v8rXX
7​
KentuckySilverRebel
217351 @IronDoggXX
4​
CaliforniaSilverRebel
227538 @GamGamsXX
9​
New JerseyGraniteRebel
240929 @Nekroh11XX
8​
FloridaGraniteRebel
252016 @jentXX
4​
ColoradoSilverRebel
Thanks @Eighty and @triple_B for all the work you put in on this! Finally got my WS! I know I haven't waited as long as some of the others on here but the wait was long nonetheless! Good luck to all those still waiting!

Camel_City

Reaction score

214354 @DeebeezieXX
8​
VirginiaBlackRebel
214629 @M02v8rXX
7​
KentuckySilverRebel
217351 @IronDoggXX
4​
CaliforniaSilverRebel
227538 @GamGamsXX
9​
New JerseyGraniteRebel
240929 @Nekroh11XX
8​
FloridaGraniteRebel
252016 @jentXX
4​
ColoradoSilverRebel
Warms my heart seeing all these Rebels

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
what is their shipping distance, where do they stop just straight up trucking them from SHAP?
If you click on the Locations there Is a map thtat gives a good idea of their footprint.

Cassens doesn’t deliver to my area but they did move mine from SHAP to the storage lot 20+ days later moved it to the railhead and I was able to track those moves.

M02v8r

Reaction score
Does anyone else enjoy pulling up and viewing WS's from triple_B's posts? Even though I already got my new truck, it seems I get excited seeing others get WS and know they will soon get theirs.
Was really stoked this time seeing mine and all those Rebels. I'm sure I'll feel the same way once I have her, it's nice to see people getting their trucks!

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
My truck is really blowing up the WS to dealer lot in South Carolina average.

I’ve gotten just a taste of what guys like Pi and Monkeypunch must be going through seeing all these trucks built and delivered while theirs are still in D status. You feel happy for those folks because you know you are going to be ecstatic when yours is built and arrive.

I’m happy for people when they get the news that they have a BS or WS because I know how excited I was when I got that news. And I understand how anxious they are waiting for that WS after getting a BS. When others take delivery I am happy for them because that has to be an awesome feeling and I can’t wait to share that same news when I get mine.

With that said it’s excruciating seeing those that ordered after me, and especially those that ordered after I got a WS, take delivery and I’m still waiting on mine. Nothing against those people at all. It’s this Stellantis process. It’s insane!

My truck was 50 days from order date to WS. Which I think in the current supply chain environment was a very good time frame. But so far it’s been 41 days and counting since WS. It arrived at the rail yard in SC on 1/22 and not unloaded off the railcar until 1/25. Now waiting to be loaded on a trailer for the 90 mile drive to the dealer.

All of that to say. Congrats to those who have received their trucks. I can’t wait to join you. Those with low vins still in D my heart goes out to you. This is a great community and this thread has been great to maintain my sanity through this process.

I want to thank you for reading this and allowing me to vent and release some of my anxiety.

Maccam

Reaction score
Does anyone else enjoy pulling up and viewing WS's from triple_B's posts? Even though I already got my new truck, it seems I get excited seeing others get WS and know they will soon get theirs.
its not so much pulling up the ws,its just great seeing the ones that have been finally getting their trucks after such long waits

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck is really blowing up the WS to dealer lot in South Carolina average.

I’ve gotten just a taste of what guys like Pi and Monkeypunch must be going through seeing all these trucks built and delivered while theirs are still in D status. You feel happy for those folks because you know you are going to be ecstatic when yours is built and arrive.

I’m happy for people when they get the news that they have a BS or WS because I know how excited I was when I got that news. And I understand how anxious they are waiting for that WS after getting a BS. When others take delivery I am happy for them because that has to be an awesome feeling and I can’t wait to share that same news when I get mine.

With that said it’s excruciating seeing those that ordered after me, and especially those that ordered after I got a WS, take delivery and I’m still waiting on mine. Nothing against those people at all. It’s this Stellantis process. It’s insane!

My truck was 50 days from order date to WS. Which I think in the current supply chain environment was a very good time frame. But so far it’s been 41 days and counting since WS. It arrived at the rail yard in SC on 1/22 and not unloaded off the railcar until 1/25. Now waiting to be loaded on a trailer for the 90 mile drive to the dealer.

All of that to say. Congrats to those who have received their trucks. I can’t wait to join you. Those with low vins still in D my heart goes out to you. This is a great community and this thread has been great to maintain my sanity through this process.

I want to thank you for reading this and allowing me to vent and release some of my anxiety.
Look on the bright side, there's always a chance it doesn't show up until Ram Month and you save even more. As long as my wait has been, I'd be ecstatic if I get in on Ram Month and save another $2500.

Users who are viewing this thread