5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

drm827

Reaction score
My truck is finally “tentatively” scheduled for build the week of 2/7. Last time it was about another week for it to get delivered to the dealer here in illinois. I think they’re using price is right rules with me and trying to get as close to a year without going over. 2/19 will be one year from my first order. 🤞🏽

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
I tried looking but could not find out what trucking company delivers to Virginia? Specifically Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. My salesman just said he'll let me know when it arrives. I just thought it would be cool to track the delivery.

Thanks
I ordered thru Koons. Is yours on the way?

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
My truck is finally “tentatively” scheduled for build the week of 2/7. Last time it was about another week for it to get delivered to the dealer here in illinois. I think they’re using price is right rules with me and trying to get as close to a year without going over. 2/19 will be one year from my first order. 🤞🏽
Was that first order for 2021 or 2022 model?

Xchief

Reaction score
I ordered thru Koons. Is yours on the way?
According to my salesman it is on its way. He just said "It's current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit. Once it touches ground I will let you know. I would like to say we are still a few weeks away from it touching ground. Once I get an ETA or it touches ground, I will let you know and we can set up the time from there. The truck comes from MI and goes on a train to Jessup MD, then gets put on a truck and shuttled to the dealership here. So it normally takes a few weeks."

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
According to my salesman it is on its way. He just said "It's current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit. Once it touches ground I will let you know. I would like to say we are still a few weeks away from it touching ground. Once I get an ETA or it touches ground, I will let you know and we can set up the time from there. The truck comes from MI and goes on a train to Jessup MD, then gets put on a truck and shuttled to the dealership here. So it normally takes a few weeks."
Mine sat a couple of days after being built. I just found out it's on it's way with an ETA of 2/8 - 2/21. That's from SHAP to Louisiana. Hopefully they are catching up from a logistics standpoint.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1/13. Apparently it is in D status. Not sure what exactly that means. I keep seeing different definitions for D. Im wondering how long from Koons. Ive been buying from them for 6 years. My current Ram was ordered and I got it in 4 weeks 2 days.. When did you order yours?

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 1/13. Apparently it is in D status. Not sure what exactly that means. I keep seeing different definitions for D. Im wondering how long from Koons. Ive been buying from them for 6 years. My current Ram was ordered and I got it in 4 weeks 2 days.. When did you order yours?
I believe the current average is around 90 days from Order to WS

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
I believe some dealers get there vehicles sooner. From the same dealer, I ordered a 2019 Wrangler. I saw a line item on the order sheet. Something about dealer priority. My 2-door was sitting on their lot in 3 weeks.... I actually wonder how some people can place there order in the middle of last year and still they dont have there trucks. Yet some can get theres, in recent times, in less than 2 months.

Now, my 2020 Challenger I ordered, took 6.5 months. It sat at the body modifier for 3 months. I think they F'd it up. Cause when I got it I notice the front bumper was touched up. And some ****** drove it in the salt and trashed the under carriage......

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So D means your order has been accepted by the manufacturer and you have a VIN number. Once the factory has the parts to build your order they'll move you to D1 and give you a build date.

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Craig at Koons on the same day as you. I’m currently sitting at D1 with a scheduled build date of this Monday. From what I’ve seen on this forum it’s just hit or miss and there is really no reason why one might be scheduled before another.

NoMoreV4

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Craig at Koons on the same day as you. I’m currently sitting at D1 with a scheduled build date of this Monday. From what I’ve seen on this forum it’s just hit or miss and there is really no reason why one might be scheduled before another.
Yep...ordered from Craig. Hoping for a build soon as I need to sell my leased Ram to a local dealer....

Xchief

Reaction score
I ordered mine on 12/20 and got the window sticker on 1/25. So far Craig has been great! And the deal I got is insane. 6% below invoice and price locked since the price went up almost $2k since I placed my order. I can't wait especially since the truck I originally in October here in New York arrived on 1/10.

Users who are viewing this thread