5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Dupras

Reaction score
Question…does anyone know if Ram trucks are shipped to dealers fully wrapped? Is there any protective wraps on the vehicles at all?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Question…does anyone know if Ram trucks are shipped to dealers fully wrapped? Is there any protective wraps on the vehicles at all?
Don't pick it up at night, bring a flashlight (even though you are picking it up during the day), and make sure to give it a good once over before signing on the dotted line.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so when BS (build sheet?) comes that is at start of actual build? and then WS is when window sticker comes and last step before actual ship?
Basically so. When your Build Sheet pops up it's all the stuff that went on the truck as it went down the line the day before minus stuff like spray in bed liner, running boards, etc. Once the Window Sticker pops up, the truck is ready to be transported to the dealership and they are invoiced for the truck.

Maccam

Reaction score
Unfortunately when I ordered back in August I had not joined this forum yet and knew anything about Mark Dodge, so I went through a local dealer here in western PA. Needless to say I have not been pleased with the experience so far. In the future I will definitely be checking out Mark Dodge when I order my next truck.
where in western pa,greensburg,pa here

franky1397z

Reaction score
Quick question for anyone that might know, on my build sheet yesterday, it said alternator delete. is this a standard thing for a limited?

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Dealer ETA 1/26 - 2/7

Just the simple fact that my truck sat in a storage lot in Taylor MI for 24 days before getting on a train, my guess is it will be closer to that feb 7th date. Right now it’s in a rail yard just 90 miles from the dealership.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
How dare you give him the right answer? I was just about to make up a good story about how his vehicle won't work without an alternator and his truck is doomed to be a lemon, and you stole that from me. :cry:
Hate that I stole that from you. I would have loved to see the reactions to that. Prolly would have been popcorn worthy.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Gosh August 12th was the day I ordered and it seems just like it was yesterday.

Thanks for the update.

GTRam

Reaction score
I have a friend with a 2020 Ram Rebel who cannot find his window sticker, is there a way to replace it or obtain the build sheet?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Usmc041127

Reaction score
The deal is done. They honored the agreed deal 9/11. No haggling or high pressure extras selling. Just paperwork. I had to leave it there. It's beautiful in every way however there was some sort or epoxy on the drivers side back corner. Presented itself as a paint flaw. The GM picked at it and said it was not the paint. He had them take it to the detailing Bay and got it off. However in the process it completely dulled out the finish. They are taking it to get it buffed and dropping it off at my home in the morning. While they are beautiful mine has a lot of orange peel in the finish. More then my 2016 ram 2500 and more than any other vehicle I have purchased. Inside its a masterpiece. It's even more amazing then I'd imagined. I think the interior is what really sells these Rams. Hopefully tomorrow goes quickly. As of right now my feelings that they are worth the wait for those of you waiting.

Attachments

• 20220125_165703.jpg
    20220125_165703.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 20220125_165939.jpg
    20220125_165939.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 95

Users who are viewing this thread