5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

tomme12

Reaction score
I appreciate all the work on RamTracker, but I still cant figure out how to read some of it and estimate when trucks were ordered, built and then shipped. Maybe Im looking at wrong?

testcrewman

Reaction score
This might not be the right place to ask this question, but I searched through the forum and couldn't find an answer. I'm getting the 2022 Laramie with all the bells and whistles. Does this include active noise cancellation? I'm looking at the WSs of both Laramies and Limiteds, and it's listed as standard on the Limited WSs but no mention of it on the Laramie WSs.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate all the work on RamTracker, but I still cant figure out how to read some of it and estimate when trucks were ordered, built and then shipped. Maybe Im looking at wrong?
Order dates aren't on the tracker, and to be honest it's been a problem getting "reliable" order dates from members. The submissions are all over the place on dates, and many of them don't make sense. I have put together a general timeline (shown on my daily chart), but it's plus/minus a day or two for any VIN assignment.

For all of the member trucks, you can see the build sheet dates ("built date") and window sticker dates ("shipped date"). But for the remaining 108,000+/-, those dates aren't shown in the tracker.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This might not be the right place to ask this question, but I searched through the forum and couldn't find an answer. I'm getting the 2022 Laramie with all the bells and whistles. Does this include active noise cancellation? I'm looking at the WSs of both Laramies and Limiteds, and it's listed as standard on the Limited WSs but no mention of it on the Laramie WSs.
Yes, the Laramie has it. It's listed on the Build Sheets as 'Active Noise Control System.'

kc135t

Reaction score
Sorry, but another question for you on the spreadsheet...which I don't think I have seen yet...

Have there been any Blue Shade colored Limited built yet, as I do not see that as a color option, so it seems the answer is "No".

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but another question for you on the spreadsheet...which I don't think I have seen yet...

Have there been any Blue Shade colored Limited built yet, as I do not see that as a color option, so it seems the answer is "No".
There have been 31 Limiteds built with Blue Shade (all of them are 10th Anniversary editions).
The tracker lumps all the blues together (Hydro Blue, Blue Shade, Patriot Blue).

10thAnniversary

Reaction score

Attachments

• 7671dbe74367e4ad9b299918250aff12x.jpg
    7671dbe74367e4ad9b299918250aff12x.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 46

kc135t

Reaction score
There have been 31 Limiteds built with Blue Shade (all of them are 10th Anniversary editions).
The tracker lumps all the blues together (Hydro Blue, Blue Shade, Patriot Blue).
OK, was wondering why it was just stated as "Blue"...given there are 3 "shades" of it. So how do you know there have been 31 built with Blue Shade? Guessing you have access to full VINs which would show that.

So it seems they are slow at pumping those out, which means I still have a long wait ahead of me...yay.

Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
OK, was wondering why it was just stated as "Blue"...given there are 3 "shades" of it. So how do you know there have been 31 built with Blue Shade? Guessing you have access to full VINs which would show that.

So it seems they are slow at pumping those out, which means I still have a long wait ahead of me...yay.

Thanks!
Yes, I have the VINs of all 110,000+ trucks that have been built. But color is not part of the VIN. So I've also downloaded all 110,000+ build sheets for these trucks, and "mine" the data from them to aggregate results like this.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
the poc has the order date.
the issue is just because you place an order with a sales person on the day you were in the dealer does not mean the sales person input it into the system on the same day.
this can be for several reasons
sales person not authorized to input
order has to be reviewed by a manager
dealer used up their allocations (no one knows if this is true or not)
when trying to input an option shows not available so dealer waits a few days to see if the option opens up

and who know what else

jorzed

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked but what does it mean when your truck gets its BS vs it’s WS? Does BS mean its starting the build process? And does WS mean its complete and waiting to be shipped? Thanks everyone.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked but what does it mean when your truck gets its BS vs it’s WS? Does BS mean its starting the build process? And does WS mean its complete and waiting to be shipped? Thanks everyone.
A BS is generated when the truck comes off the assembly line. There is some debate/confusion if it is before or after the body vendor adds additional options.

A WS is generated when the plant releases the truck and invoices the dealer.

This is just my understanding! I'm sure someone will correct me!! LOL!

RAMKing1

Reaction score
Dealer said the truck is in Toledo and should be at the dealer by 1/24.

What is in Toledo that they truck would be there, the rail yard?

Cobalt 23

Reaction score
Well there are 196 of them, so I'm not going to list them all out. Not sure what y'all are looking for - ranges of VIN groups? Specific VINs, so you can look at the build sheets?
Here are the 14 VINs from yesterday.
1C6SRFKT5NN163379
1C6SRFKT1NN163380
1C6SRFKT7NN163545
1C6SRFKT2NN163646
1C6SRFKT5NN163690
1C6SRFKTXNN164012
1C6SRFKT3NN164014
1C6SRFKT7NN164100
1C6SRFKT7NN164792
1C6SRFKT5NN194566
1C6SRFKT9NN210591
1C6SRFKT0NN213816
1C6SRFKT5NN214167
1C6SRFKT2NN230147
Thank you eighty is good to see older Vin numbers being caught up. Still hurts to see new vin numbers being built.

Users who are viewing this thread