5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

RAMKing1

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the update on the WS. You guys have made it a game every morning looking for my BS and every night looking for the WS! .

Now I need to harass the dealer on ETA

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not really, since I already made my choices, lol. I'm switching from a loaded 2017 Rebel that only has 850 lbs of payload, which turns out is not a lot when considering an RV. The 5th Gens added 300 lbs to the base model, so I'll get some improvement. Then opted not to do the sunroof or eTorque (but kept in most of the rest!)

Was just thinking from data perspective, if possible, to be nice addition to what you're able to do already...which is more than enough! :)
850 is definitely not much payload at all! 4 guys a case of beer and you are pushing it, forget putting anything in the bed or even hooking a trailer up! I struggle with the 1247 of my TRX. Tongue weight of my toyhauler is 1200 lbs but if use my WDH and load the garage backwards to help take weight off the truck I get it down, there is just a fine line between too much and not enough with that soft suspension. Hoping to pick up something smaller for the TRX to tow that I can still cram a few toys in.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
850 is definitely not much payload at all! 4 guys a case of beer and you are pushing it, forget putting anything in the bed or even hooking a trailer up! I struggle with the 1247 of my TRX. Tongue weight of my toyhauler is 1200 lbs but if use my WDH and load the garage backwards to help take weight off the truck I get it down, there is just a fine line between too much and not enough with that soft suspension. Hoping to pick up something smaller for the TRX to tow that I can still cram a few toys in.
How do you have 1247 on yours?? Mine only has 1108!

Veneno

Reaction score
If it's me and 3 of my best friends 850 lbs is not enough. ;)

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seriously though, the rambar and the beadlock wheels account for almost all of that difference and I didn't take either of those options.

RAMKing1

Reaction score
I noticed on my build sheet says "Lower Two Tone Paint" which is what I ordered but the sticker does not mention anything about Two tone it only lists "Granite Crystal Metallic Clear–Coat Exterior Paint". Should i be concerned that it's wrong?

BluRebel

Reaction score
Found 1326 Window Stickers tonight. 7 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Nolesfan0525, @doug55579, @BluRebel, @Cmousel, @RAMKing1, @Doncogi, @warz00

Most Window Stickers we have had in a single day in a while! Great to see them releasing so many trucks to shipping!

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150930 @Nolesfan0525XX
95​
MichiganPatriotLaramie
192571 @doug55579XX
1​
MassachusettsWhiteRebel
200833 @BluRebelXX
1​
CaliforniaBlueRebel
200861 @CmouselXX
22​
FloridaSilverRebel
214148 @RAMKing1XX
1​
MarylandGraniteRebel
216712 @DoncogiXX
1​
LouisianaIvoryLimited
248695 @warz00XX
1​
PennsylvaniaGraniteTRX
Yay! Thanks for the updates, and all the work you guys put into giving the community information.

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score
Found 1326 Window Stickers tonight. 7 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Nolesfan0525, @doug55579, @BluRebel, @Cmousel, @RAMKing1, @Doncogi, @warz00

Most Window Stickers we have had in a single day in a while! Great to see them releasing so many trucks to shipping!

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
150930 @Nolesfan0525XX
95​
MichiganPatriotLaramie
192571 @doug55579XX
1​
MassachusettsWhiteRebel
200833 @BluRebelXX
1​
CaliforniaBlueRebel
200861 @CmouselXX
22​
FloridaSilverRebel
214148 @RAMKing1XX
1​
MarylandGraniteRebel
216712 @DoncogiXX
1​
LouisianaIvoryLimited
248695 @warz00XX
1​
PennsylvaniaGraniteTRX

Thanks @triple_B and @Eighty. One truck down, one more to go. Now I have to wait for them to ship it to Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maccam

Reaction score
well my truck finial arrived at my dealer. it sat at the port since 12 -27
after paperwork and running to the bank it was too dark for pictures.
what a great truck so far, even wife likes it
cograts,hope you enjoy it,as well as i enjoy mine

Bigteeze

Reaction score
Trying to be a little optimistic, while not really holding my breath at the same time. But I got an email from ramcare today stating that all the parts have been gathered for my vehicle to be built. Maybe it means I'll hit D1 status before Independence day.
I got that same email and I checked with Aaron at Mark Dodge for the most recent POC. It confirmed that I am now in D1 status, estimated ship date of 1-29-22.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Not sure what you are looking at, but currently 5thgen is only waiting on 18 window stickers, so there arent many left to find as of today.

574 Member Orders, 348 built (BS), 330 shipped (WS) already.
My Vin 4NN229768 had a build sheet late Dec, and no WS yet. Spoke with my dealer and he told me that it is in JB status waiting on options to be added.

Ram-583

Reaction score
Anyone think they are waiting to do the 10th Anniversary Editions with the Patriot Blue and Ramboxes in a large group? Especially the ones that look like Rams marketing material?

BNJMN

Reaction score
Well I took a closer look at the tracker sheet last night. I really shouldn't of. If I'm doing it right there are 8 of us with 6'4" Laramie Crew Ecodiesels. 0 have been built; including @ITSHUGE that I think ordered around first of July? I wonder if they have built any; or is it just site members striking out?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well I took a closer look at the tracker sheet last night. I really shouldn't of. If I'm doing it right there are 8 of us with 6'4" Laramie Crew Ecodiesels. 0 have been built; including @ITSHUGE that I think ordered around first of July? I wonder if they have built any; or is it just site members striking out?
There have been a total of 37 of these built (Laramie, Crew Cab, 6'4 bed, EcoDiesel), out of 206 total ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread