5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
According to the Cassens delivery receipt my truck was delivered to the dealer a couple hours ago. I guess I'll call tomorrow morning and tell them my truck is there.
I wish we had something like that out here
then I would have someplace to complain other than the dealer

Last edited:

RockJock

Reaction score
I wish we had something like that out here
then I would have someplace to complain other than the dealer
Yeah it was kind of fun to watch it move through the system right up to delivery. I've heard from my dealer maybe twice since I ordered. Otherwise I learned of the other resources here. I'd have gone completely nuts if I had no progress updates between order and delivery.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

t_henrickson

Reaction score
Finally went to the dealer tonight to pickup my Rebel GT that I ordered in July. Was built 2 weeks before Christmas and it showed up with the normal exhaust, not the Mopar catback exhaust, and also the truck would not come out of "ship mode" and once they finally got it out of ship mode the screen and all in can cab electronics would not work. So I just had to leave it there for them to try to fix the electronics issues. The computer said something about the trailer radar. I'm not sure why that would affect anything but we'll see. Once that's fixed and everything is working I get to fight the battle of getting the correct exhaust put on it.

Yay

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Based on the conversation earlier today, what does everyone think of the PREV / NEXT links? It took a bit to go back and edit each of the previous posts to add links both forward and backward so I figured I would just do it to the start of the year and see what the feedback was. Didn't want to take the time to do the previous 180-ish daily posts going all the way back to Sept 14th if it doesn't add much value for everyone?? Obviously, tonight's post only has a PREV link, but tomorrow morning when I make the post I will come back and add that link to the NEXT link here.

Thoughts??

Last edited:

Mathis35

Reaction score
Based on the conversation earlier today, what does everyone think of the NEXT PREV links? It took a bit to go back and edit each of the previous posts to add links both forward and backward so I figured I would just to it to the start of the year and see what the feedback was. Didn't want to take the time to do the previous 180-ish daily posts going all the way back to Sept 14th if it doesn't add much value for everyone?? Obviously, tonight's post only has a PREV link, but tomorrow morning when I make the post I will come back and add that link to the NEXT link here.

Thoughts??
I'm glad I got to be part of the inaugural Next and Prev links with my WS :). I think it looks nice!

RockJock

Reaction score
Based on the conversation earlier today, what does everyone think of the PREV / NEXT links? It took a bit to go back and edit each of the previous posts to add links both forward and backward so I figured I would just do it to the start of the year and see what the feedback was. Didn't want to take the time to do the previous 180-ish daily posts going all the way back to Sept 14th if it doesn't add much value for everyone?? Obviously, tonight's post only has a PREV link, but tomorrow morning when I make the post I will come back and add that link to the NEXT link here.

Thoughts??
You're too good to us.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Based on the conversation earlier today, what does everyone think of the NEXT PREV links? It took a bit to go back and edit each of the previous posts to add links both forward and backward so I figured I would just to it to the start of the year and see what the feedback was. Didn't want to take the time to do the previous 180-ish daily posts going all the way back to Sept 14th if it doesn't add much value for everyone?? Obviously, tonight's post only has a PREV link, but tomorrow morning when I make the post I will come back and add that link to the NEXT link here.

Thoughts??
What you are doing currently is way over the top! I imagine its a lot of work currently. If we can’t follow the threads then we need to figure out how too!! IMO don’t change anything that will cause you any more work!

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score

Thoughts??
Agree with the others, you’re already doing enough and we truly appreciate what you do now. But I do like this, and will use it! 😊

louitino123

Reaction score
Finally went to the dealer tonight to pickup my Rebel GT that I ordered in July. Was built 2 weeks before Christmas and it showed up with the normal exhaust, not the Mopar catback exhaust, and also the truck would not come out of "ship mode" and once they finally got it out of ship mode the screen and all in can cab electronics would not work. So I just had to leave it there for them to try to fix the electronics issues. The computer said something about the trailer radar. I'm not sure why that would affect anything but we'll see. Once that's fixed and everything is working I get to fight the battle of getting the correct exhaust put on it.

Yay

sorry to hear about this Fukc3ry, i know this eems like kind of a dumb question but aside from the sound, startup, and climbing underneath, how exactly would i know the diffenernce simply between the exhaust types. Pickign up my GT in a few days.

Veneno

Reaction score

Thoughts??
It took me a day tops to figure out how things work around here. There is absolutely no reason to change things now. Triple B, I say don't change a thing. As many have mentioned before it's amazing what you do for us in the first place. That includes Eighty as well of course.

Mad Cow

Reaction score

Yay
I don’t know if I’d yell or cry. Sorry Man, hope it gets sorted quickly…

Cutthroats8

Reaction score

Thoughts??
Please leave it as it is. Most of us are used to the way things are now. Don’t change thing for the new comers, they can acclimate to the ways everyone else is used to.

Eddieb1771

Reaction score

Thoughts??
While I'm happy with what ever you guys do it does make it easier.

Maccam

Reaction score
According to the Cassens delivery receipt my truck was delivered to the dealer a couple hours ago. I guess I'll call tomorrow morning and tell them my truck is there.
i did the same think on wednesday,he said we just got it off the truck.lol
enjoy,getting mine this morning

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Thoughts??
My opinion, I don't think it adds enough value that you should put the work in to go back through everything. Up to you, but I don't think it'd be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread