5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
So the rail date is the time it gets on the rail and the ramp ETA is when it arrives at your location in MO? Its just for my understanding.
Ramp ETA is the time it arrives at the rail yard station. To either get onto another train, or if close enough it'll get onto a truck.

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Is it this thread that we can have our vin added to the chart?

JDK6653

Reaction score
@bigdodge AND ALL OTHERS

What would be everyone's preferred way to see the posts? I don't mind changing and doing whatever the group things is best.

I had actually thought about this a few times recently because I don't particularly like everyone having to dig through a thread that is approaching 400 pages long, but I don't see a better alternative either. A few suggestions to other options I had come up with, based on a change I was going to make at all forums.

On every daily update post I can place "BACK" and "FORWARD" links so that if you find Monday's post it would contain a link to Sundays and to Tuesdays. Does that improve things at all? It would actually require a lot of me updating previous posts in order to keep the links correct but if that makes things better for others that's fine with me.
I prefer the way you are currently conducting it.

Dupras

Reaction score
That’s the actual tracker, are we just posting vins here?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s the actual tracker, are we just posting vins here?
There is are two links at the top of the tracker for submitting your VIN, depending on which forum you are submitting from.

Click the one for 5THGEN and enter your details. I will get you added after that.

1641511514033.png

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
Hall Ram. Virginia Beach VA. Mark Dodge gave better price but still 5 or so more months
I was working with TJ at Hall Ram Virginia Beach VA but the prices were too high for my liking. They wanted almost MSRP for their trucks. I ended up ordering from Craig at Koons Ram Tysons Corner VA and got exactly what I wanted for 6% below invoice price.

milrad

Reaction score
Do you think that maybe your order is a paradox causing the delay? There are no decals on a Limited, so maybe they just don't know what to do with your 'special' order?!?! :unsure:
Maybe! :)

My assumption is that it's just the decals from the ORG. Longhorns don't have decals either.

Last edited:

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Knowing the danger of being punched in the face by someone who ordered 6 months ago, my Laramie ORG was built within a month.
You should be repeatedly sucker punched! Just kidding
Mine was built in about a month and a half from date of order (still sitting in storage somewhere).

It makes no sense why folks that ordered back in June with identical builds are still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread