5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Cda3488

Reaction score
Me four. ESD 12/15. Still no BS/WS. Finally began the build process Friday according to my salesman though so I’d suspect it’d be done by now. Fingers crossed it passes inspection and gets on a truck.

not holding my breath but hoping to drive it before Christmas as I’m only 2 hours north of SHAP.
You and I both ordered Laramie GT’s on the same day.. gonna be interesting to see the outcome.

Cda3488

Reaction score
Added 244 Window Stickers tonight. 5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @dsbull, @davidv2135, @Mafeili, @Samb0311, @SC_Ram_Guy

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
149780 @dsbullXXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
184678 @davidv2135XXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
194522 @MafeiliXXIdahoSilverLimited
211414 @Samb0311XXMissouriSilverLaramie
214132 @SC_Ram_GuyXXSouth CarolinaGraniteLimited
Been in paint all last week. Thought for sure it would be my turn this weekend. I HAVE to stop looking at this forum, driving me crazy!!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone, build sheets don’t come out on the weekends. Window stickers do, though. So if you’re still waiting for a Build Sheet, you need to watch for tomorrow morning’s announcement.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
Added 244 Window Stickers tonight. 5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @dsbull, @davidv2135, @Mafeili, @Samb0311, @SC_Ram_Guy

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
149780 @dsbullXXLouisianaGraniteLaramie
184678 @davidv2135XXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
194522 @MafeiliXXIdahoSilverLimited
211414 @Samb0311XXMissouriSilverLaramie
214132 @SC_Ram_GuyXXSouth CarolinaGraniteLimited
It seems some dust particles must have been floating around in the room as I saw my name on tonight’s WS report from Triple_B. Only half joking. LOL. 7 weeks from date of placing order to WS. Obviously I was dreaming for faster but also not nearly as long as I was expecting due to current supply chain issues. Hopefully it makes it on a train before the plant shuts down for a week starting on Thursday night.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Were you ever given a reason for your truck being put in storage?
Latest update from dealership.................Max is going to send your VIN to one of our reps and see if we can get an update. He said they no longer allow anyone to call the plant or regional reps about vehicles but he's going to call in a favor.............................waiting on reply. Tis the season for vacations and wait till next year :)

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
posted on the trx forum by knightmare

"My guys tell me this weekend they didn't build much because of parts shortages. Didn't get a lot of parts in today and have to wait for more to come in tomorrow."
Funny that they claim all my parts were accounted for on 12/02 and now the factory wants to say shortage. Seems to me like someone isn't being on the up and up here

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
Latest update from dealership.................Max is going to send your VIN to one of our reps and see if we can get an update. He said they no longer allow anyone to call the plant or regional reps about vehicles but he's going to call in a favor.............................waiting on reply. Tis the season for vacations and wait till next year :)
As I awaken from light slumber, sugar plums were dancing, milk maids leaping and Ram Trucks getting ceramic coating in my dreams...............open e-mail and

I have AMAZING news! Your truck finally left I status and is now in KZP which means it is at the body vendor! We are getting closer!
I will keep you posted as it moves through all the "K" phases.

That starts off the week with a little hope. An October order that is in front of many whom placed orders when I was still deciding on which truck. And still behind many that ordered after receiving the BS. Tis a journey that is turning into an adventure.

Won't hold my breath waiting to have the WS called tonight. There was a little glimmer of hope it could happen. Then recall all the sage writings of @Eighty "Dream Killer" and @TripelB Hope Dreams Relax & Breathe.... Namaste

Danthecarguy247

Reaction score
As I awaken from light slumber, sugar plums were dancing, milk maids leaping and Ram Trucks getting ceramic coating in my dreams...............open e-mail and

That starts off the week with a little hope. An October order that is in front of many whom placed orders when I was still deciding on which truck. And still behind many that ordered after receiving the BS. Tis a journey that is turning into an adventure.

Won't hold my breath waiting to have the WS called tonight. There was a little glimmer of hope it could happen. Then recall all the sage writings of @Eighty "Dream Killer" and @TripelB Hope Dreams Relax & Breathe.... Namaste
Hopefully good news soon for you! I’m in perpetual Scheduling once parts are available stage… aka D stage aka it’s gonna be a while/don’t hold your breath 🤣

davidv2135

Reaction score
It seems some dust particles must have been floating around in the room as I saw my name on tonight’s WS report from Triple_B. Only half joking. LOL. 7 weeks from date of placing order to WS. Obviously I was dreaming for faster but also not nearly as long as I was expecting due to current supply chain issues. Hopefully it makes it on a train before the plant shuts down for a week starting on Thursday night.

You got yours a whole lot quicker than me. I ordered back in September I'm realistically not expecting it til mid January. What part of SC you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cda3488

Reaction score

Who emails you like that, Ram or your dealership???

Xchief

Reaction score
I must be a glutton for punishment. I placed a new order yesterday at Koons and got my von this morning. Saved almost $9k! My salesperson here in New York sent me a text saying my truck is built and waiting transport. I told her Friday I'm canceling my order. I guess we'll see if @triple_B post my build sheet this morning. Now the waiting begins again!

Users who are viewing this thread