5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
250+ days of waiting but there she is. The waiting and fighting with the dealer was brutal but 0% financing, employee pricing plus the wife's work discount i know they had a hard time giving it up for the price i got it for. Threw in 2 years of oil changes and mopar liners so i guess i made out not to bad. @Eighty and @TripleB you guys do awesome work keep it up. Dealership should be paying you guys to help them out.

Attachments

• 20211213_170935.jpg
    20211213_170935.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 78

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
250+ days of waiting but there she is. The waiting and fighting with the dealer was brutal but 0% financing, employee pricing plus the wife's work discount i know they had a hard time giving it up for the price i got it for. Threw in 2 years of oil changes and mopar liners so i guess i made out not to bad. @Eighty and @TripleB you guys do awesome work keep it up. Dealership should be paying you guys to help them out.
Nice to see you got it! But I have a question. I didn't think it snowed in Canada. Isn't that where you're from?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Forgot to follow up on the saga of my second Rebel order (that got a window sticker on Saturday night). The dealer confirmed that the invoice from the factory invoice does indeed charge the extra $1870 above what was shown on my POC in early November. And he says they did away with price protections. They're going to work with me on it, supposedly. They want to sit down and put everything together (trade-in value on the TRX, revised price on the Rebel) and work out a fair deal. Guess we'll see how it shakes out when the Rebel is sitting on the lot.
Worst case scenario, I keep the TRX (that would break my heart)....

I'm going to lose my **** if they tell me my truck isn't price protected anymore. I already took an invoice price increase once to make a change.

myownstatus

Reaction score
Where are the price increases? I built my truck again yesterday and I didn’t see an increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tranzella

Reaction score
As of today, the base price of the Rebel went up $955. That’s on top of the price increase of $1300 for the night edition option that happened over the weekend. Not sure about other trim levels though. And apparently if your trim level doesn’t come standard with the 3.92 rear end, you can’t order it.

myownstatus

Reaction score
As of today, the base price of the Rebel went up $955. That’s on top of the price increase of $1300 for the night edition option that happened over the weekend. Not sure about other trim levels though. And apparently if your trim level doesn’t come standard with the 3.92 rear end, you can’t order it.

I ordered a Laramie and I opted for the 3.92, I ordered 11/23, with all these abrupt changes I’m worried.

Tranzella

Reaction score
Where are the price increases? I built my truck again yesterday and I didn’t see an increase.

The Ram website/app has not been updated. I got a build sheet from the dealer today and it reflected the new prices. Again, that was just for the Rebel, I’m not sure about the other trims.

myownstatus

Reaction score
The Ram website/app has not been updated. I got a build sheet from the dealer today and it reflected the new prices. Again, that was just for the Rebel, I’m not sure about the other trims.

I’m going to ask for it tomorrow morning, the person I’ve been working for is off today.

Tranzella

Reaction score
I’m going to ask for it tomorrow morning, the person I’ve been working for is off today.

Got the build sheet last Thursday, went to the dealer Saturday morning to make my deposit and noticed the bump with the night edition. Went home to sleep on it, then find out this morning they increased prices again! So pissed.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Got the build sheet last Thursday, went to the dealer Saturday morning to make my deposit and noticed the bump with the night edition. Went home to sleep on it, then find out this morning they increased prices again! So pissed.
I'm just walking away if my dealer tries to do something crazy. Someone else can overpay.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
How did you get them to give you all the discounts plus the oil changes??

chris288

Reaction score
I dont baby my hellcat and I avg. 18-19mpg. commuting i can get 24 hwy. I never went out of my way to look for cheaper gas until recently. about 1 year ago costco gas was 2.00 for regular and 2.25 for super. :eek: those TRX are thirsty animals !

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Nice to see you got it! But I have a question. I didn't think it snowed in Canada. Isn't that where you're from?
Lol what? I thought most americans thought our main mode of transportation was dogsled?😝 I'm in north western Ontario. Don't get as much snow as we used too but yup we get snow.

Users who are viewing this thread