5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Danthecarguy247

Reaction score
I was a hard core Chevy guy for a long while. While I never owned a chevy truck I always looked at them as far superior. But as I got looking into trucks and started to consider other brands, it was just really hard to be happy sitting in a Chevy or really any other brands. Gmc/Chevy trucks just look cheap and filled with plastic on the inside. Performance wise it feels very similar.... like they're stuck in the 90's, and they think they're better than everyone else in spite of it.

It was really sad to find that a fully loaded '13 impala, that I bought wasn't nearly as well equipped as a mid level '10 Subaru legacy that I inherited... in fact it was laughably ill equipped compared to the legacy.

If test driven so so so many trucks and just can't get excited about a Chevy anymore. And yes, things really broke down effed further when I talked the Chevy dealers about ordering a truck. Night and day difference between Chevy and ram.
Thank you for the feedback. Hopefully both of our new trucks get built sometime soon!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
12 more Back Countries today, making it 442 total.
2 more 10th Anniversary Limiteds, making it 1,140 total.
54 more G/T packages, making it 1,880 total.
15 more Southforks, making it 154 total.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
It’s insane and part of the reason I switched brands. I went to order a new Sierra Denali Ultimate and I was told I would have to pay 15k over MSRP.
Speaking of which, are there any of us here that have come from GM over to Ram? How has your overall experience been?
I heard something very similar when I tried to see what their prices were like. None here would even do at MSRP and I think one said $10k over. I am not buying a $90k truck and then paying $10k over that.

x50

Reaction score
I wish I would have found Koon's deals before I ordered my truck. I would have saved about $3K more if I ordered from them. They are in VA and only a 2 hour drive. 2 of 3 dealerships in DE would not budge from MSRP for an ordered truck. The 3rd local dealer gave me 7.5% off MSRP. It seemed like a good deal at the time.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Following up from an old post (@BowersFJ) about Hydro Blue. Sorry to report that you didn't get one of the last Hydro Blue trucks. Yours was built in week 46. This week (week 51) is the strongest yet for Hydro Blue, and it's only Tuesday.

1639498936119.png

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Following up from an old post (@BowersFJ) about Hydro Blue. Sorry to report that you didn't get one of the last Hydro Blue trucks. Yours was built in week 46. This week (week 51) is the strongest yet for Hydro Blue, and it's only Tuesday.

View attachment 113768

I’m glad they are still getting them, it’s a great color …. My order date was 10/18/21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Cow

Reaction score
I wish I would have found Koon's deals before I ordered my truck. I would have saved about $3K more if I ordered from them. They are in VA and only a 2 hours drive. 2 of 3 dealerships in DE would not budge from MSRP for an ordered truck. The 3rd local dealer gave me 7.5% off MSRP. It seemed like a good deal at the time.
I didn't know anyone was dealing. I'm paying MSRP, and thought I was lucky to get that. Neighbor paid $2K over sticker for a Big Horn that was on their lot. They are going to give me $600 more than I paid for my 2018 Colorado four years ago on trade, so I considered it a wash...

x50

Reaction score
I didn't know anyone was dealing. I'm paying MSRP, and thought I was lucky to get that. Neighbor paid $2K over sticker for a Big Horn that was on their lot. They are going to give me $600 more than I paid for my 2018 Colorado four years ago on trade, so I considered it a wash...

Koons current offer is 6% below Invoice for 1500s and $10K off MSRP for the TRX.

I didn't even bother offering my current vehicle (now gone) to the dealer after one only wanted to give me $15K. Carvana offered $22,900 for my 2011 Tacoma with 78K miles that I bought new in Oct 2010 for around $29K.

You have nooooo idea!!!

I hope you get it soon man. When I visit the site in morning, I truly hope I see @Eighty 's post with it.

Matruitt4200

Reaction score
Well, my dealer texted today to tell me that RAM has finally decided to “maybe” build my Patriot Blue Limited 10th Anniversary truck. The possible build date is January 10th (6 months after being ordered) and he told me that with any luck it will arrive at the dealership in mid February. The only bright side is that they say they are going to honoring the agreed on price from July.

I guess instead of being an early Christmas present, it is now going to be a late birthday present.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some data on today's build sheets. Very light day, meaning they either ran out of something or had a problem in the plant.

View attachment 113765

View attachment 113766
Oh yay, that pushes me back even farther.
Well, my dealer texted today to tell me that RAM has finally decided to “maybe” build my Patriot Blue Limited 10th Anniversary truck. The possible build date is January 10th (6 months after being ordered) and he told me that with any luck it will arrive at the dealership in mid February. The only bright side is that they say they are going to honoring the agreed on price from July.

I guess instead of being an early Christmas present, it is now going to be a late birthday present.

They've changed my build date twice. Don't hold your breath!

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
Well the 13th has come and gone and the " Will be built before the 13th" once again has proven to be a false claim. However I did get notified yesterday that all parts have been received and will start the building process soon. So to D1 I go it appears. Next claim is shipping date is 12/22......... Thankfully I haven't heard of my build changing but at this point who knows. They are all lines to appease anymore.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Well the 13th has come and gone and the " Will be built before the 13th" once again has proven to be a false claim. However I did get notified yesterday that all parts have been received and will start the building process soon. So to D1 I go it appears. Next claim is shipping date is 12/22......... Thankfully I haven't heard of my build changing but at this point who knows. They are all lines to appease anymore.
are you getting a POC or just going on what the dealer said?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And I thought I was having a rough go at it!

x50

Reaction score
I Hear The Train A-Comin'; It's Rollin' 'Round The Bend, - Johnny Cash

Dealer said it arrived in Connellsville, PA this morning so it should be here either this week or next week. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread