5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I get that word of mouth and handshakes with dealers don't mean anything. When I canceled my order after waiting 4 months, it should have been canceled. I asked for it to canceled. They gave me the handshake and said "sorry for the delays". Not cool to be lied too.

Transparent and good old honest salesmen are few and far between.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
but it was not your truck

it was and is the dealers truck until you pay for it

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm curious as to why this matters? If they aren't trying to get you to pay for it, does it matter that they take delivery of the truck?
Well it matter with any future business I want to do. All I ever wanted was to be transparent. That didn't happen. I'm over it. They can do what they want. I won't go there again.

2021 Ram Rebel

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well it matter with any future business I want to do. All I ever wanted was to be transparent. That didn't happen. I'm over it. They can do what they want. I won't go there again.

2021 Ram Rebel

But they're not trying to say you owe them money for it in any way? So, as far as you're concerned, your order was cancelled?

Not sure why they would cancel an allocated build...

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ah so there is more after it comes off the assembly line. If it is built by then I should expect it mid January here in California.
I remember seeing video somewhere that they have an in-house location to do the extras like that. Trying to remember the YouTube video but it was interesting and fun to watch.

2021 Ram Rebel

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ah so there is more after it comes off the assembly line. If it is built by then I should expect it mid January here in California.
If your ESD is 12/19, and there are items to be installed at the body vendor, and with the holidays (and stoppage of the critical status), I would realistically expect your truck to ship at the end of the year. And with an average "WS to Lot" duration of 20.4 days to California, you're probably looking at mid-to-late January on the optimistic side.

NCBACKCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Please forgive my newbieness.... I was wondering if there's anyway to know how many 2022 Back Country's were made? I have a white one, and I mostly see billet silver coming to my local dealer. I REALLY like to know how many white have already been made.

Thanks a million for your time and help, Lyle

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
3119 Build Sheets found today. 9 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Kristensimmons77, @arod412, @maverickbr77, @Maryland bowhunter, @Azf211, @Montag84, @nloftman92, @WS728, @sig-nifigant

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103791 @Kristensimmons77XKentuckyBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
112952 @arod412XNew JerseyBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
113027 @maverickbr77XNew YorkBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
119037 @Maryland bowhunterXMarylandRedRebel
120836 @Azf211XPennsylvaniaIvoryLimited
147738 @Montag84XNew YorkGraniteLaramie
201013 @nloftman92XNew YorkBlackLaramie
214108 @WS728XMichiganBlueLaramie
246279 @sig-nifigantXMinnesotaPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar

How long dose this take to get through production? should I expect this mid January?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Please forgive my newbieness.... I was wondering if there's anyway to know how many 2022 Back Country's were made? I have a white one, and I mostly see billet silver coming to my local dealer. I REALLY like to know how many white have already been made.

Thanks a million for your time and help, Lyle
392 Back Countries so far, 87 of which are Bright White. Not counting today's build sheets (which haven't been compiled yet).

EDIT: And there are only 85 of them in Billet Silver.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How long dose this take to get through production? should I expect this mid January?
Your mileage may vary, but you should probably expect a Window Sticker anywhere from today to late this week. And with an average of 12.6 days from "WS to Lot", you're probably looking at early January.

NCBACKCOUNTRY

Reaction score
392 Back Countries so far, 87 of which are Bright White. Not counting today's build sheets (which haven't been compiled yet).

EDIT: And there are only 85 of them in Billet Silver.
WOW! That was a FAST response! AWESOME! Thank you!

Afrojim2009

Reaction score
Added 1075 Window Stickers tonight. 7 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Fantaguy, @Biggio, @Afrojim2009, @Redsurfer, @Maccam, @Klips_USA, @Noway

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122645 @FantaguyXXOhioGraniteLaramie
151792 @BiggioXXIndianaWhiteLimited
156300 @Afrojim2009XXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
201022 @RedsurferXXNew YorkBlackRebel
214104 @MaccamXXPennsylvaniaBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
214639 @Klips_USAXXIndianaPatriotLimited
215963 @NowayXXPennsylvaniaBlackTRX

Once a WS is generated does that indicate the truck is off the line and pending final shipment?

I am stoked my build date is December. My other vehicle is an 82 BMW with a Build of 12/81. 40 years ago.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eighty, I don't see my build in the RAM tracker. Any idea why? Last 8 NN149798 ordered 7-31
triple_B maintains the public-facing tracker, and he doesn't update it every day. He runs validations on the entries, so it may take a few days before you show up there. But don't worry, your VIN is being scanned daily in the meantime.

sig-nifigant

Reaction score
Your mileage may vary, but you should probably expect a Window Sticker anywhere from today to late this week. And with an average of 12.6 days from "WS to Lot", you're probably looking at early January.
thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread