5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Veneno

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question.... where do I look for the "window sticker"? Is it uploaded somewhere as soon as the vehicle is built?
I use this site. Just pick Dodge as the vehicle.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No i don't consider you rude at all and I certainly didn'tthink I would have a produced truck by now. I guess my feeling is that there just aren't many Longhorns being produced at all. The build order is obviously a mess as well as Ram chat which produced 3 different answers to my inquiries in one day. When I ordered I was told 8-12 weeks which I think is probably still fairly accurate. I know a lot of you guys have been waiting months. I also understand production didn't even begin till September or there about. So bottom line no consistency or logic at least that I can see.
I ordered my longhorn 7/31, no movement at all. I know there is people have been waiting longer so i have been trying to be patient.
I does seem like there has not been alot of longhorns built, but i think there are just more limiteds and rebels big horns and Laramies ordered.

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
I ordered a Longhorn 10/15. Dealer submitted the order 11/2 and I still don't even have a vin number after checking again today. They say its in BG status.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
So at a rate of 5-6 per day in the 119xxx VIN group, it will only take about two and a half months more to build what they should have had done in September....:mad:
What they should have done in September is build the 22s that were switched over from 21s first....that would have been the logical thing to do...but there was and still continues to be no rhyme or reason to how and when trucks get built....

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a Longhorn 10/15. Dealer submitted the order 11/2 and I still don't even have a vin number after checking again today. They say its in BG status.
That's not good news. First, that your dealer sat on the order for 18 days. Second, that it's in BG status. That means "not applicable for scheduling". It means there's something wrong with your order that requires intervention.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Just asked for an updated build sheet from the dealership to verify some info I've found on here, and somehow the advance safety group got deleted off of it. :mad:

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
what is your VON?

ram chat can look you up
Von is 51809106
That's not good news. First, that your dealer sat on the order for 18 days. Second, that it's in BG status. That means "not applicable for scheduling". It means there's something wrong with your order that requires intervention.

I am guessing it's because it is a fleet vehicle. It is a pretty stripped down longhorn for the most part... I am not mad at all about having to wait I just wish I would be issued a vin so I can join in on the fun here. Sucks currently having to drive a 2018 chevy LT company pickup right now, but it is nice not having the payment!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Von is 51809106

I am guessing it's because it is a fleet vehicle. It is a pretty stripped down longhorn for the most part... I am not mad at all about having to wait I just wish I would be issued a vin so I can join in on the fun here. Sucks currently having to drive a 2018 chevy LT company pickup right now, but it is nice not having the payment!
go here and click on chat

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I ordered my longhorn 7/31, no movement at all. I know there is people have been waiting longer so i have been trying to be patient.
I does seem like there has not been alot of longhorns built, but i think there are just more limiteds and rebels big horns and Laramies ordered.
I agree 200%

Rustybolt

Reaction score
It certainly appears r
That way

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hear that. But a once a week undercarriage wash fixes that. I live in the western Maine mountains. My 2019 still looks like new, i may just keep it after all this bs but we'll see. View attachment 113535 View attachment 113536
I dont trust the undercarriage wash is with fresh water. I think the might renew the wash every few days. I know for sure they recycle the water and not sure if it is filtered to get the salt out!

Ramroo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered a Limited Longhorn for the exact same reason...didn't like the Limited interior choices. My order was in June and I haven't moved from "D" since.
I feel your pain… July longhorn order.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
I feel your pain… July longhorn order.
I order my Limited Longhorn 11-10 its still in D, I think.... I've been told gateline, will be built this week, even gave me a ESD twice of January 2. Ill call the dealer tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread