5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Maccam

Reaction score
@RamCares does anyone there actually put any thought into customer service? We are tired of being dicked around. You guys have built almost 80000 trucks, and people who ordered in the first 10000 are still waiting, while recieving zero information. How about someone nuts up and helps us out.

I priced a F250 Platinum today. Should be able to order one and spend basically what I was going to spend on a RAM 15
What gets me is,i ride past a ram dealership everyday(not where i ordered from),and it looks like they recieved at 10 new trucksin the last week.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Just curious, is the G/T package been holding up things at all? Ive been reading what feels like a thousand pages in here, but haven't seen too many comment about having ordered that. I know I've got a lot of other options on mine the week likely hold up the order, but was just curious. It's only been 7 weeks since I got my Vin, but I made the mistake of test driving a G/T, and now I've gone into full lust mode for wanting mine. 😆

Glarensen

Reaction score
Try waiting 5 months, get truck only to have it damaged and having to order another one. Fn blows. 6 weeks in abs still D. It may be a full year for delivery from original truck order.

chris288

Reaction score
I was exactly 3 months from VIN to D1... for a while most of the rebels being built were GT package trucks. I figured if i had ordered the GT package my truck would have been built sooner.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is why when the dealer said they could save me a little money by ordering I said no.

Chances are if you search hard enough you can find a truck with the exact options you want already on a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris288

Reaction score
lot truck from ordered truck can be a 5-8k difference, id rather wait a few months and save a ton of cash. I dont have an extra 7 grand to throw away.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
This is why when the dealer said they could save me a little money by ordering I said no.

Chances are if you search hard enough you can find a truck with the exact options you want already on a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, not some of us cant.

x50

Reaction score
Ram Chat is all messed up today. I check in every few days. Mostly just to be a PITA. I have the text saved and I just copy and paste. LOL Today they first said they could not find my vehicle. Then said they are still getting parts for it and it will be sequenced for production. I told him that I already have the build sheet. He say he'll be back in a min, then they said "I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! There is no ETA listed but it should be generated in the coming days!" WTF.

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
Just curious, is the G/T package been holding up things at all? Ive been reading what feels like a thousand pages in here, but haven't seen too many comment about having ordered that. I know I've got a lot of other options on mine the week likely hold up the order, but was just curious. It's only been 7 weeks since I got my Vin, but I made the mistake of test driving a G/T, and now I've gone into full lust mode for wanting mine. 😆
I ordered a Hydro Blue GT on July 29th. Pretty much fully loaded and still in D status and can't get any information on hold up. Was supposedly put to priority twice now. Also they dropped me from Rebel 2 package to Rebel B with no warning and still waiting for dealer to fix it. 🤬

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
I was exactly 3 months from VIN to D1... for a while most of the rebels being built were GT package trucks. I figured if i had ordered the GT package my truck would have been built sooner.
Did they drop you to the Rebel B package?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Unless something has changed in the last week, there hasn't been a truck with my exact options built yet this model year.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Ram Chat is all messed up today. I check in every few days. Mostly just to be a PITA. I have the text saved and I just copy and paste. LOL Today they first said they could not find my vehicle. Then said they are still getting parts for it and it will be sequenced for production. I told him that I already have the build sheet. He say he'll be back in a min, then they said "I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! There is no ETA listed but it should be generated in the coming days!" WTF.
Let me find you the world's smallest violin.

• Haha
Reactions: x50

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FULL SCAN IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW THIS MORNING SO TOTAL PLANT OUTPUT CHARTS WILL BE UPDATED LATER TODAY WHEN MY SCAN IS FINISHED

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
122645 @FantaguyXOhioGraniteLaramie
123655 @ColtfreaksXMichiganBlackLaramie
147657 @BrownanXMarylandPatriotLimited
151673 @DreadXAlabamaGraniteLaramie
156300 @Afrojim2009XLouisianaPatriotLaramie
168357 @JODYJCATALANOXLouisianaBlackLimited
186807 @jmt8706XMichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
215963 @NowayXPennsylvaniaBlackTRX

x50

Reaction score
Let me find you the world's smallest violin.
That was a good one. At least we both have a sense of humor. It's my first RAM and first ordered vehicle. I'm excited and impatient. I'll try to step it down a notch though. 🤐

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not that i'm aware, dealer said truck will be built as ordered.
That’s what they told me. Then they switched it from Rebel Level 2 to Rebel Level B.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll try to step it down a notch though. 🤐
Don't let anyone dampen your excitement for your new truck. I sure as heck won't. Sucks for people who have been waiting since September 13th, but they can take that to RAM.

Reactions: x50

Users who are viewing this thread