5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can not believe only 227 trucks must be something wrong
I should have pointed out that the full scan is still running, for some reason the servers are responding EXTREMELY slow today, it finally finished the member only scan so I could post that to both forums but the full plant scan still shows multiple hours remaining.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Dealer called me, updated me that I have a ship date? the terms confuse me at this point, of 12/17. mentioned it will probably take 3 weeks after that to get there (NH). this timeframe sounds reasonable. If I'm interpreting the data right @triple_B had a table with NH having an avg ws to lot avg at 9.4 days so we shall see, nice to here an update at least after 4 months, in the grand scheme I know that's not really a bad wait time/experience from what I've been reading with you all. original post was to find that table, but I found it with some digging.
I would take a 4 month wait, but I think mine will be more like 6. I am in MA but my dealer is in NH also

aussie_ram

Reaction score

Gracieboy

Reaction score
Shaking my head that BOTH of my Rebels were built at the same time...One was a 5/20 order, the other was an 11/8 order. There should be some sort of prize for this. Today I got one of the oldest orders on the list PLUS one of the newest orders.
CLUSTER **** FOR SURE!!

x50

Reaction score
227 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Eighty, @urbnhntr, @Scout, @Redsurfer, @tommyxv, @Eighty

@Eighty with the Double! Better watch out, you just used up ALL your luck for a while!

Hope you enjoyed that TRX for the short time you'll have it!

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
101976 @EightyXTennesseeGraniteRebel
171696 @urbnhntrXIllinoisSteelLimited
192657 @ScoutXMichiganSilverRebel
201022 @RedsurferXNew YorkBlackRebel
214322 @tommyxvXDelawareSilverLaramie
215271 @EightyXTennesseeGraniteRebel
Thanks @triple_B !

Last edited:

truckless

Reaction score
Same info in the chart. Also includes new member additions (@Waiting, @JST2, @RoushStang, @JustinS, @sactruck, @Lord Helmet).

Shaking my head that BOTH of my Rebels were built at the same time...One was a 5/20 order, the other was an 11/8 order. There should be some sort of prize for this. Today I got one of the oldest orders on the list PLUS one of the newest orders.

View attachment 113102

Should submit that to some biggie wig at Stellantis and say "I have all this evidence of "whatever the **** this is" and I'll shut up about it if you just give me one" ;)

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I received an email from my dealership this morning saying that my truck should be arriving by the end of the week! That would be about a week (give or take) between my window sticker posting and arrival!
that sounds correct as you are not that far away.

me I hope for just before Christmas, but probably right after.

truckless

Reaction score
Well...finally made a call. "Customer Care" called the dealer principle who is calling the Ram area manager (or whatever). Will be interesting to hear what has to be said.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
227 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Eighty, @urbnhntr, @Scout, @Redsurfer, @tommyxv, @Eighty

@Eighty with the Double! Better watch out, you just used up ALL your luck for a while!

Hope you enjoyed that TRX for the short time you'll have it!

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
101976 @EightyXTennesseeGraniteRebel
171696 @urbnhntrXIllinoisSteelLimited
192657 @ScoutXMichiganSilverRebel
201022 @RedsurferXNew YorkBlackRebel
214322 @tommyxvXDelawareSilverLaramie
215271 @EightyXTennesseeGraniteRebel
So much for that Dec 6th date for me 😛

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So much for that Dec 6th date for me 😛
Well....if the ESD is 12/6, then you should really expect a build sheet tomorrow morning. That said, my 2nd Rebel had an ESD of 12/6 and they must have finished it early.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well....if the ESD is 12/6, then you should really expect a build sheet tomorrow morning. That said, my 2nd Rebel had an ESD of 12/6 and they must have finished it early.
The last MD checked (which was Wednesday or Thursday of last week) I was still in D.

Clusterf**k.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Build sheet friday, ramchat says still in inspection today. Hoping for good news tonight or tomorrow with a WS. Can't get ahold of my dealer today.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
you all have got to stop relying on ramchat.

get your POC everday if you have to know every step, if the dealer will give it to you.

or just get the POC when you go to D-1

Users who are viewing this thread