5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I should have pointed out that the full scan is still running, for some reason the servers are responding EXTREMELY slow today, it finally finished the member only scan so I could post that to both forums but the full plant scan still shows multiple hours remaining.
This will likely be the largest single day for build sheets to date (for 2022 anyway), I still have another roughly 25000 VINS to check but already over 3000 new build sheets. We have only had 2 days so far go north of 3000 (10/4 @ 3039, and 10/25 @ 3197)

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I'm pretty much done even trying to deal with Ram Chat. It's a colossal waste of time.
Wild, they were absolutely on point for me especially last week telling me it was in framing, then paint, then trim all within 24hrs. Then boom the BS posted.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
This will likely be the largest single day for build sheets to date (for 2022 anyway), I still have another roughly 25000 VINS to check but already over 3000 new build sheets. We have only had 2 days so far go north of 3000 (10/4 @ 3039, and 10/25 @ 3197)
Do they only release batches of window stickers at the same time? If so what time is it usually?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do they only release batches of window stickers at the same time? If so what time is it usually?
Build Sheets come out every weekday morning, the day after the truck goes down the main assembly line. So Mondays are typically the largest days of the week anyway because they include all production that started Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
For those wanting information a lot from their dealers, I've had great luck just going on my dealer's website and directly emailing the general sales manager. We've had a running email for months now and even if he was off he'd have someone else call RAM or look up the info I was looking for. Probably won't work everywhere but could be way more informative than RAM chat if the manager is obliging.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Build Sheets come out every weekday morning, the day after the truck goes down the main assembly line. So Mondays are typically the largest days of the week anyway because they include all production that started Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
What about window stickers? Was curious so I'm not driving myself crazy all day searching lol

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
For those wanting information a lot from their dealers, I've had great luck just going on my dealer's website and directly emailing the general sales manager. We've had a running email for months now and even if he was off he'd have someone else call RAM or look up the info I was looking for. Probably won't work everywhere but could be way more informative than RAM chat if the manager is obliging.
I went this route at the beginning of Nov. He was quick on the reply and got a fast response from their rep. He forwarded the reply he got from Stellantis what said I was tentatively scheduled to go into production the week of 11/29. That didn't happen and I am still not even a D1. So either my parts fell off the truck, or they decided to build someone else's instead of mine. I am now weighing if I even want to try and get my hopes up again or not

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What about window stickers? Was curious so I'm not driving myself crazy all day searching lol
They come out every evening even the weekend. After the truck has been finished and invoiced to your dealer. Has been some indication that the dealer has to accept the invoice before the truck is released. So the dealer can be a cause of the truck being held up if this is true.

packer27

Reaction score
They come out every evening even the weekend. After the truck has been finished and invoiced to your dealer. Has been some indication that the dealer has to accept the invoice before the truck is released. So the dealer can be a cause of the truck being held up if this is true.
This makes sense as my dealer reached out to me about delivery etc the day my window sticker popped up.

Dread

Reaction score
Just noticed my Vin in the tracker is my old vin. Should be 1C6RRFJG7NN151673. 😁

Bigbags85

Reaction score
I went this route at the beginning of Nov. He was quick on the reply and got a fast response from their rep. He forwarded the reply he got from Stellantis what said I was tentatively scheduled to go into production the week of 11/29. That didn't happen and I am still not even a D1. So either my parts fell off the truck, or they decided to build someone else's instead of mine. I am now weighing if I even want to try and get my hopes up again or not
Who knows what Stellantis is doing, I sat in Quality Inspection for almost 6 weeks.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Shaking my head that BOTH of my Rebels were built at the same time...One was a 5/20 order, the other was an 11/8 order. There should be some sort of prize for this. Today I got one of the oldest orders on the list PLUS one of the newest orders.
Congratulations!! I believe I would buy a bunch of lottery tickets!!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's ramchat say? They told me my truck was basically built prior to the BS being posted.
My first order was completely built and all the body vendor stuff installed before the BS appeared! By 10:00 am when I called Aaron to point out the omissions, he said it was completely built!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what I got from RamChat this morning:

Thank you for waiting. The Ram is in the scheduling stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting for the build to begin. At this time we do not have an estimate for when that will start, so I'd recommend contacting back in two to three weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.

Confirmed with MD that I'm currently in D1. ( @KWKSLVR I was in D a week ago) But my build date slipped 5 days to 12/18 from 12/3. Let's just hope the status and dates hold!

Updated/current POC shows all options as ordered, so hopefully second time is charm!

Randboye

Reaction score
Wild, they were absolutely on point for me especially last week telling me it was in framing, then paint, then trim all within 24hrs. Then boom the BS posted.
Did you have to ask them each step or did they just keep you updated on their own?

Users who are viewing this thread