5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Do all the ESD show a time of 1:59AM? Still means BS the next full day, typically?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

SilverNight22

Reaction score
it appears so
and yes the build sheet should show the next day at the latest
Thanks! I've seen that response a million times but never about the actual time stamp. Need to have a drink before I get too excited about my truck going down the line in a couple days, hopefully

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Randboye

Reaction score
I received this email today, I guess now it's just up to triple_B and Eighty to get me a BS to add to their tracker and I will know it's not a dream. LoL 12/9 will be 6 months of waiting.
Carla must be real after all as she makes reference to some information I sent her in a reply on 11-17 of not understanding how they could still be acquiring parts after 5 and 1/2 months when 7,263 limiteds had already been built along with 58,526 other trim levels at that time.

Hello Randall,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Ram 1500 factory order status.

Good News! At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your Ram 1500 have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Additionally thank you for your response! While I would be unable to review or discern an order placed on behalf of another individual, I do wish to assure you your unique factory order with all unique options & features selected has our attention and priority and we remain committed to building all orders placed upon scheduling or gathering of all the parts necessary to begin building your unique vehicle configuration.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our factory resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Ram Truck Information Center

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what I got from RamChat this morning:

Thank you for waiting. The Ram is in the scheduling stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting for the build to begin. At this time we do not have an estimate for when that will start, so I'd recommend contacting back in two to three weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.

Confirmed with MD that I'm currently in D1. ( @KWKSLVR I was in D a week ago) But my build date slipped 5 days to 12/18 from 12/3. Let's just hope the status and dates hold!

Updated/current POC shows all options as ordered, so hopefully second time is charm!
I hope yours gets started early! My fear now is having a sloppy Christmas build. So much for ordering early to try and avoid so many clusterf***s

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
This will likely be the largest single day for build sheets to date (for 2022 anyway), I still have another roughly 25000 VINS to check but already over 3000 new build sheets. We have only had 2 days so far go north of 3000 (10/4 @ 3039, and 10/25 @ 3197)
did the scan ever complete?

what was/is the total?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Kicked the idea of ordering a 2500 Limited today. I just can't get over how small the backseat is compared to the 1500. I don't think RAM had any intention of building the 1500 I ordered.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hope yours gets started early! My fear now is having a sloppy Christmas build. So much for ordering early to try and avoid so many clusterf***s
I just hope we are on the same train/truck down to MD. Unless mine gets get built first!;)

22DTEco

Reaction score
The ONLY plus of this clusterfuck is that my offer to buy my Volvo has gone up 2k in the last 5 months. 😳

myownstatus

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How is this chart used?
Well, first thing you do is print it out. Then you wipe your bum with it.

JK...

The squiggly line on the left shows order dates (on the X axis, with last 6 digits of the VIN on the Y axis). Basically represents the timeline of orders.

The thin blue line represents the "theoretical" date that a truck would be built, based on the assumptions stated (9/13 start of production, 6000 trucks/week), and everything being built sequentially.

The thick blue line represents the range (3-4 weeks later) that a truck would theoretically be delivered.

All the dots represent the "actual" build date. As you can see, there is no method to the madness. Ram is just building whatever they want, whenever they want. If you have a truck that's built to the left of the thin blue line, then you're "beating the average", and if it falls to the right then your time is overdue.

If you look at today's chart, I was lucky enough to have two trucks built. One was WAY overdue from May 20th. The other one was built long before it should have been (if life was fair). But life isn't fair.

This all started as a look-ahead, wishful-thinking, general idea of when someone could expect a truck to be built. Now it's just an exercise in frustration or sheer joy (depending on whether your truck is built to the left or the right of the line).

milrad

Reaction score
For those of you submitting second (or, ahem, 3rd orders), are you reordering the exact same thing or are you dropping/changing options to try to get the order built faster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online