5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Scott_R

Reaction score
Pretty sure it can just be laid down flat without removing it. The front wall of it anyway.
Yeah, not at all like prior edition under-seat storage. My first reaction athe the dealership was that it was forgotten. I had to google what it was supposed to look like.

You can absolutely lay it flat.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Window Sticker Server appears to be down currently I cant see any window stickers. Even 2021 and early 2022 stickers that have already been found.

Can anyone else confirm?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Window Sticker Server appears to be down currently I cant see any window stickers. Even 2021 and early 2022 stickers that have already been found.

Can anyone else confirm?
Yep, same for me.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score

Can anyone else confirm?
Hope its down because of all the WS input being made! plenty of BS w/o WS. Another part of the fun watching numbers and letters.

deanno33

Reaction score
The issue is power folding mirrors with the Blind spot option. Not happing on the lower trim levels. F**k Ram

Hoping that's not the case as I have Level 2 and Blindspot ordered on my Bighorn. As of yesterday my POC has both yet. Estimated ship date is tomorrow so fingers crossed it goes into production with all options in tact.

NcreAighStonH

Reaction score
Well… Tried to reorder. Allocations were SHOT! Couldn’t get Lux Leather, Night Edition, Rebel B, or Rebel 12… F THAT! Going to wait for December allocations.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Hoping that's not the case as I have Level 2 and Blindspot ordered on my Bighorn. As of yesterday my POC has both yet. Estimated ship date is tomorrow so fingers crossed it goes into production with all options in tact.
I can't wait to see pictures your truck. Mine shouldn't be far behind you but I haven't seen a single backcountry with the premium lighting other than the one they have displayed.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well… Tried to reorder. Allocations were SHOT! Couldn’t get Lux Leather, Night Edition, Rebel B, or Rebel 12… F THAT! Going to wait for December allocations.
Now that’s strange. A dealer specifically said that “sold orders” are not affected by allocations, nor do they affect future allocations.

NcreAighStonH

Reaction score
Now that’s strange. A dealer specifically said that “sold orders” are not affected by allocations, nor do they affect future allocations.
I saw him get the error when trying to order. I have no clue what to do right now lol… Only reason I’m freaking out is that I don’t have a vehicle to transport my newborn in… BTW… I think I’m going to order your exact truck 😂

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I saw him get the error when trying to order. I have no clue what to do right now lol… Only reason I’m freaking out is that I don’t have a vehicle to transport my newborn in… BTW… I think I’m going to order your exact truck 😂
Well, I’m still “kinda” on the fence as to whether I really want the Rebel or the TRX. I’m almost surely going to buy the TRX when it arrives in the next week or so. And if the Rebel gets built on 12/4, it will arrive sometime in January. Then I will have a truck to sell. Either the TRX or the Rebel.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I’m still “kinda” on the fence as to whether I really want the Rebel or the TRX. I’m almost surely going to buy the TRX when it arrives in the next week or so. And if the Rebel gets built on 12/4, it will arrive sometime in January. Then I will have a truck to sell. Either the TRX or the Rebel.

Oh man….well I’m glad that you are finally getting something, and it’s exciting to hear.

I’m going to be that guy and say that personally for me, I have a rebel, and I would not want the trx.

If you have the deep pockets, will use it for what’s it suppose to be used for, go and have at it.

For me, as a daily driver, gas along might be tough, but if you drive another vehicle that sips gas, it makes sense. I don’t have that right now with the Charger, and rebel.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Window Sticker server came back online very early this morning, but these are for last nights post that I couldn't make because the server didn't appear to be up.

Added 1057 Window Stickers. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Jtbarrett88, @HEMI-MOPAR2022

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
121184 @Jtbarrett88XXIllinoisGraniteLaramie
150860 @HEMI-MOPAR2022XXMichiganRedBig Horn / Lonestar

Maccam

Reaction score
i was told by a dealer that allocations can be shut down if the dealer is putting in fake sold orders.and have the so called
sold orders sitting on there lots

Users who are viewing this thread