5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

HEMI-MOPAR2022

Reaction score

Bavet

Reaction score
Having checked this thread daily since its inception and having seen many "my dealer told me the hold up on my truck order is" , I finally got mine today from my dealer. He's telling me the Premium Lighting Group is the hold up. I told him I know there are trucks getting built with that option so I call bullsh*t.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Having checked this thread daily since its inception and having seen many "my dealer told me the hold up on my truck order is" , I finally got mine today from my dealer. He's telling me the Premium Lighting Group is the hold up. I told him I know there are trucks getting built with that option so I call bullsh*t.
When did you order? I think the issue is the premium lighting on the lower models like the big horns. They stand to make more selling the limiteds with the LED lights

NcreAighStonH

Reaction score
Well, I’m still “kinda” on the fence as to whether I really want the Rebel or the TRX. I’m almost surely going to buy the TRX when it arrives in the next week or so. And if the Rebel gets built on 12/4, it will arrive sometime in January. Then I will have a truck to sell. Either the TRX or the Rebel.
Let me be the first to call dibs on the Rebel if you go with the TRX. I’m on the fence right now with potentially ordering a TRX too. What does their production look like? Same doo doo?

Gr8dane

Reaction score
What equipment group is the premium lighting in anyways? Totally missed that when i ordered. Would of for sure gotten it but pretty sure im sol

Bavet

Reaction score
When did you order? I think the issue is the premium lighting on the lower models like the big horns. They stand to make more selling the limiteds with the LED lights
Ordered on August 9. I told my dealer they are putting the Premium Lighting on Limiteds. He said they're not building Limiteds. Umm....yes they are.

Bavet

Reaction score
What equipment group is the premium lighting in anyways? Totally missed that when i ordered. Would of for sure gotten it but pretty sure im sol
It was an option on Big Horn when I ordered. Had it on my 2019 Big Horn.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Let me be the first to call dibs on the Rebel if you go with the TRX. I’m on the fence right now with potentially ordering a TRX too. What does their production look like? Same doo doo?
Exact same doo doo.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I believe it's standard on the laramie and def on the limiteds but it's called premium lighting group on the big horns. 995 dollar option and includes led headlights, taillights and fogs

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
True they make more $$ on the higher equipped trucks, but the LED headlights on the Limited, Longhorn, and TRX are considerably different than the Laramie and BH. Quad Bi-LED Adaptive projectors as opposed to reflector. Both offer excellent output but the projectors are on par with HID output. They're amazing and part of the reason I want the higher trim level.

Ramontario21

Reaction score

10thAnniversary

Reaction score

x50

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread