5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Pretty sure that 214xxx was a replacement order. Hard to get pissed off about that.
there are a few of us that could be in that category....i originally ordered a 21 in March and am still waiting for a 22 now...so yeah its not hard to get pissed off at that ...

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
there are a few of us that could be in that category....i originally ordered a 21 in March and am still waiting for a 22 now...so yeah its not hard to get pissed off at that ...
Yeah, well...you're in Canada. So...

Dupras

Reaction score
and that means..???
It means that our orders are on hold. Many of us Canadians have ordered 3 months ago and are yet to have a VIN and sitting in BX. Just a reality right now. I think if they up the incentives on Dec 1 with some decent financing offers I’ll be buying one off the lot.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It means that our orders are on hold. Many of us Canadians have ordered 3 months ago and are yet to have a VIN and sitting in BX. Just a reality right now. I think if they up the incentives on Dec 1 with some decent financing offers I’ll be buying one off the lot.
Yep. I feel bad for y'all, but comparing US orders to Canada orders is apples to maple syrup.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At what stage did you find it was built incorrectly?
On the morning of 10/27 when my build sheet popped up. I quickly reviewed and found ASG items were missing, immediately called dealer and was told the truck was already built per the BS. Window Sticker issued two days later 10/29. A lot of back and forth with FCA but no success in running another truck down the line so I reordered 11/3/21.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Feel bad for my fellow Canadians and Americans who ordered May/June as well…
I have been told I have a Nov 26 start of production date but I will believe it when I see it… just over 9 months from original order… not bad 😂

RaminTX

Reaction score
I haven’t been able to access the tracking page, it doesn’t load completely. Could someone post the link? I’m waiting on a Laramie GT, Vin starts with 200

Hasti17

Reaction score
You Canadians really do get the very short end of a very long stick

Derek916

Reaction score
I noticed on the Ram website the MSRP for 4x4 Laramie is 50,100. The window sticker on mine and other news ones are 50,750. Did Ram lower the MSRP?

Users who are viewing this thread