5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I can try to take another later as I’m out eating now. It arrived today and it is matte. I’m undecided on it right now though. I can still see the screen fine but, it definitely appears matte in finish enough that I almost don’t like the look.
Isn’t that just the plastic film that comes with the truck to protect the screen until delivery ? I don’t think that’s meant to stay on there…. Unless you added that yourself ?

amazon has a ton of them for anyone else wanting one….

scottlieb

Reaction score
Added 747 Window Stickers tonight. 5 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @scottlieb, @Bw12, @2022LaramieGT, @SunnyS, @cavensprawl

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
147725 @scottliebXXLouisianaWhiteLimited
147824 @Bw12XXOklahomaPatriotLaramie
149680 @2022LaramieGTXXLouisianaRedLaramie
165453 @SunnySXXFloridaSilverRebel
172470 @cavensprawlXXPennsylvaniaBlackRebel
Thanks! Hopefully the transit to MD won't be too bad but im gathering i should expect 3-4 weeks.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully the transit to MD won't be too bad but im gathering i should expect 3-4 weeks.
check the mark dodge thread

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have currently tracked 74 trucks from Window Sticker to the Mark Dodge in LA Lot with an average of 19 days transit time. (Ranging from 11 to 29) So it definitely has a lot to do with how quickly it gets on a train and leaves the factory. From what I can see they average about 4 days before even moving from KZS to KZT. (Waiting on Railcar, to First Rail Departure)

Again, this is based on very limited public information and your dealer will have the most up to date info on your specific truck!

Delmonico87

Reaction score
Isn’t that just the plastic film that comes with the truck to protect the screen until delivery ? I don’t think that’s meant to stay on there…. Unless you added that yourself ?

amazon has a ton of them for anyone else wanting one….
That’s the matte screen protector I put on that I ordered from Amazon.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score

I can’t agree more. But I was definitely hoping to have this one this month for my birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
and you are Canadian, you can still call your dealer.
squeaky wheel gets the grease. (the more you ask the more it will bother the dealer until they start reaching up to get you answers)
Who do speak to at the dealer? Your sales guy or higher up?

SunnyS

Reaction score

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Hate to ask and be a bother, can you check backcountry builds? Wanna see if they are over 200 yet or if there is an obvious issue with why they aren't building more.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can’t agree more. But I was definitely hoping to have this one this month for my birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you just pretend one of your other ones is your birthday one?

Cause if not, my birthday's coming up…

But seriously, where is @Eighty 's friggin truck already. The man could have built himself one by now.

Shawn19

Reaction score
Quick Question…any of the rebels that have popped up 2 tone?
Not trying to pick something that doesn’t exist.

Users who are viewing this thread