5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Doc10

Reaction score
If your dealer price protected you, I wonder if they were able to make the changes without the price increase and thus without the HUD/Rearview? I'll tell ya this, the LL1 breakdown shows Digital Rearview (coded as GRG in both equipment groups) for me, tech should just be adding the hud and LED lighting so I'm due a price adjustment from that alone.
My LL1 was already $1000 more than initially quoted - per Ram chat they said it will include HUD & Rearview LED display ... wondering what this new removal of the LL1 package from the site means

Mexd781

Reaction score

Donald22

Reaction score
My salesman said that 4x2's aren't getting produced as frequent as 4x4's. Does anyone know what the percentage is between the two? If this is the case, it appears to be one of the things holding up my build.

RamGram

Reaction score
1296 Build Sheets found today. 4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Fthoodmp, @Boomer0629, @bigdodge, @RamGram !!! 🥳 🥳 🥳

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
101969 @FthoodmpXIndianaRedRebel
102883 @Boomer0629XKansasBlueBig Horn / Lonestar
169122 @bigdodgeXCaliforniaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
200690 @RamGramXOntarioDelmonicoSport
Thank you triple B, 2 months to get a VIN..........I'm starting to believe there is a Santa!!! I do realize it still has to get on the slow boat to Canada.(y)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My salesman said that 4x2's aren't getting produced as frequent as 4x4's. Does anyone know what the percentage is between the two? If this is the case, it appears to be one of the things holding up my build.
Doesn't look like there's any truth to that statement.
4x2's represent 18,397/114,388 = 16% of total orders. So they're just not as popular as 4x4's.

From a build standpoint:
4x2's - they've built 9,540/18,397 = 51.85%
4x4's - they've built 44,129/95,991 = 45.97%
Statistically, they've built a higher percentage of 4x2's than they have 4x4's.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to look into it then. Definitely absent on mine right now. 🤔
I know the official builder isn't always accurate but that is how I checked. My Limited has the ORG listed on the purchase order, we will see what happens when my build sheet arrives.
It does look like its on your window sticker. What is the size of your rims/tires? The only way to get the 20in rims is the ORG, all the rest are 22s

Last edited:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is correct. There aren't as many being produced because there weren't as many ordered.

n00ber

Reaction score
Looks like us 4x2 guys on here are going to be waiting a while, Of the 123 member builds on the Google Doc so far, 8 have been 4x2. And that includes the 2 from today (if the numbers are up-to-date)!

That is correct. There aren't as many being produced because there weren't as many ordered.
Here comes that new math again.
Was literally JUST posted by Eighty.
If you don't account for ALL data the information is BAD.

Doesn't look like there's any truth to that statement.
4x2's represent 18,397/114,388 = 16% of total orders. So they're just not as popular as 4x4's.

From a build standpoint:
4x2's - they've built 9,540/18,397 = 51.85%
4x4's - they've built 44,129/95,991 = 45.97%
Statistically, they've built a higher percentage of 4x2's than they have 4x4's.

Mathis35

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to look into it then. Definitely absent on mine right now. 🤔
It lists Off-Road Info Pages on your window sticker, so I'd stop by the dealership and figure out what's going on if I were you.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't account for ALL data the information is BAD.
This is correct. So the salesman is only incorrect if we ignore everything except 4x2s.

When taken in totality, the statement "4x2's aren't getting produced as frequent as 4x4's" is 100% correct.

New math, old math, any math. As long as it's correct math...

But it isn't really about the math. It's about the application of the math.

Cheers.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
It lists Off-Road Info Pages on your window sticker, so I'd stop by the dealership and figure out what's going on if I were you.
It is in his WS. Here is the link to triple_b posting his build sheet an window sticker.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder if they didn't give your truck the right software and/or gauge cluster? The Ram site still touts the 10th Ann. startup page as one of the benefits of the model.

Also, I could be wrong, but I feel like I read somewhere that the off-road pages are only available on the TRX and Rebel.

I didn't know they had off road pages with the ORG. I ordered it on mine. I will be disappointed if it doesn't have the 10th anniversary cluster. I am looking forward to that in the dash.
On my printout of the Off Road Group from my dealer the first line item is "Off-Road Info Pages (JA8).

See attached.

Attachments

• off road grp.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 12

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the factory went back to their normal pattern with today's build sheets. Mostly Bighorns, then Laramies, more Sports than usual, and down the list. Last couple of days were a little different.

1636128891324.png

Mathis35

Reaction score
It is in his WS. Here is the link to triple_b posting his build sheet an window sticker.

Yeah I said it is on his WS. Reading is fun. If it says on his WS that he has it, and he doesn't have it, then he should stop by his dealer and get it figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread