5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Is it a change to the current vin or a re-order? I wonder if you're subject to what was available to begin with if it's an accepted change to your current order/VIN?
VIN is the same, I would have to think that is the case. I left her a message. We will see haha. I really just want the surround view camera. The HUD was going to be the bonus.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
So @Delmonico87 's LL1 includes HUD, Digital Rearview mirror, Emergency braking, ACC, Lane Keep, Parallel park, and the surround view camera. Sticker says $3295. lol this is fun,

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is what Sandi sent me on June 16th. I can share all of my docs if anyone is interested. I have ORG, TTG, TG and LL1 of course.

Attachments

• limited level 1 equip grp 2022.pdf
    79.7 KB · Views: 34

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
VIN is the same, I would have to think that is the case. I left her a message. We will see haha. I really just want the surround view camera. The HUD was going to be the bonus.
the surround was a deal breaker for me, that's why I reordered. Had HUD on a infinity once, rock cracked it, cost $2,200 to replace (this was probably 10 years ago). As many windshields I go through I just wasn't something I wanted to pay/deal with. Most of the time I forgot it was even there.

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Current average for the 5764 Limited's with BS is 10.7 days from BS to WS. (This estimation assumes that all trucks still waiting will have a WS tomorrow)

If you want the two separate averages

4109 trucks with BS and WS at an average wait of 5.1 days.
There are still 1655 trucks that have BS but are waiting on WS with an average wait of 25.1 days (range of 1 to 56 days waiting so far)
What trim is the 56 day wait? Is it a member?

monkeypunch

Reaction score
So @Bay Area RAM 100940 and 100941 VINed Limited with LL1 includes the HUD, and that wouldn't have been included in that package when he ordered.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You're gonna get some bruises with that TRX!
Lol, yes I am. I was at my dealer yesterday afternoon, and they have a Hennessey Mammoth 900 (it's a TRX that has been modded to 900+ hp). Dealer wants $159k for it. I considered it for about 10 seconds, and said nope. My wife would chase me down the street with a rolling pin.

scottlieb

Reaction score
Current average for the 5764 Limited's with BS is 10.7 days from BS to WS. (This estimation assumes that all trucks still waiting will have a WS tomorrow)

If you want the two separate averages

4109 trucks with BS and WS at an average wait of 5.1 days.
There are still 1655 trucks that have BS but are waiting on WS with an average wait of 25.1 days (range of 1 to 56 days waiting so far)
Thanks for the info, very helpful as always. I guess if I see my WS in the next 17 days I'm doing ok!

jaws80

Reaction score
Lol, yes I am. I was at my dealer yesterday afternoon, and they have a Hennessey Mammoth 900 (it's a TRX that has been modded to 900+ hp). Dealer wants $159k for it. I considered it for about 10 seconds, and said nope. My wife would chase me down the street with a rolling pin.
At least you would have a 900+ horsepower vehicle to get away!!!

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I just called ram customer service to speak to a real person. She couldn't pull up my truck with the vin I have and said she would have to have a corporate supervisor contact me about it. So now there is that.....yet ram chat was saying scheduling phase.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just called ram customer service to speak to a real person. She couldn't pull up my truck with the vin I have and said she would have to have a corporate supervisor contact me about it. So now there is that.....yet ram chat was saying scheduling phase.
This happened to me too. My VIN pulled up as some really old vehicle and they told me my order must not have been submitted correctly. A call to my dealer reassured me that Ram Chat is often incorrect.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Worth. It.

Last edited:

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Just an update on my non-drama. Got a detailed POC, everything is in the LL1 like other guys got, including the HUD. Pretty happy I decided to make the change, even if I get to pay extra because I didn't do it at the beginning. I figure it will now get built right away, because I am under the new base price, or I will be switched to a 2023 next May.

Users who are viewing this thread