5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

PCHokie

Reaction score
I ordered a C7 Z06 and a 2019 Denali. Both processes were better than what I've been reading here.

Of course, that was in the before times...
I came to Ram from a 2019 Denali, but this is my first ever factory order. I honestly cannot complain about this process (for the most part) for me specifically, my order is suppose to arrive at the dealership between 11/04 - 11/12. I ended up having order regret and wanted to add a few things (4X4, Anti-Spin, 33 Gallon tank) the day after I placed mine and was told it was not possible. I was also told it was not possible to place a second order and transfer deposit from that order to new one. As I watched this ****show unfold, I grew disinterested in what I did order. Once the Denali Ultimate reveal happened, it finalized my decision.

I did toy with the idea of still buying mine and selling it to Vroom, but they quoted me 56k (my WS is 65k and I am paying 58K). It is not worth the hassle even though I am sure with enough effort, I could probably break even or make a small profit. I will just eat the 1k deposit I made. I justify it by telling myself I would not have interacted with all the fine folks here on 5thgen had I not ordered this Ram. Money well spent!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I came to Ram from a 2019 Denali, but this is my first ever factory order. I honestly cannot complain about this process (for the most part) for me specifically, my order is suppose to arrive at the dealership between 11/04 - 11/12. I ended up having order regret and wanted to add a few things (4X4, Anti-Spin, 33 Gallon tank) the day after I placed mine and was told it was not possible. I was also told it was not possible to place a second order and transfer deposit from that order to new one. As I watched this ****show unfold, I grew disinterested in what I did order. Once the Denali Ultimate reveal happened, it finalized my decision.

I did toy with the idea of still buying mine and selling it to Vroom, but they quoted me 56k (my WS is 65k and I am paying 58K). It is not worth the hassle even though I am sure with enough effort, I could probably break even or make a small profit. I will just eat the 1k deposit I made. I justify it by telling myself I would not have interacted with all the fine folks here on 5thgen had I not ordered this Ram. Money well spent!
What's the payload and dealer location on yours? 🤣

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Meh.

Maybe when the TRX can drive itself while giving massages.
To each their own. I like driving. Hardly even use regular cruise control. If I wanted my car to drive itself, I'd just put my wife on the left side 😆

Massage is cool I guess, but is probably another thing I would hardly ever use. The wife would like it though, that's for sure.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
To each their own. I like driving. Hardly even use regular cruise control. If I wanted my car to drive itself, I'd just put my wife on the left side 😆

Massage is cool I guess, but is probably another thing I would hardly ever use. The wife would like it though, that's for sure.
Indeed.

A 700hp off road truck doesn't do much for me, speaking of things that would hardly ever get used.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Once you try the massage thing, you’ll want it all the time. My wife’s Navigator has it, and it’s awesome. Especially on long drives.
Idk, I've bought one of those massage chair topper thingies for literally 4 different family members but never one for myself, and I never use the one I got for my wife. I've tried them before, just feels weird to me. My wife's hands have spoiled me I guess ☺️

chris288

Reaction score
how long is the wait for the denali ? i heard end of 1st 1/4 2022

csicoli

Reaction score
It wasn't included in the Night Edition of my Limited. Not sure if the package is different for other trim levels.
I do believe the Night Edition packages differ from Laramie to Limited, but the Laramie Night package does include Anti-Spin

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
they posted on the trx forum but not here yet

Added 2683 Window Stickers tonight.
If true, that’s frightening… I don’t think we’ve seen a number that high for a single day… most days are less than 1,400 trucks per day, so to see 2,600+ raises questions about how they were able to put out that many.

Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven't heard from @triple_B yet with tonight's window sticker report. Hopefully that means it's a nice long list with me included lol.

WOW! SO SORRY GUYS!

Not sure what happened, I know that I posted it! or at the very least typed it all out, was 2 member window stickers IIRC. Going to get laptop now.

*EDIT* *Uggh, it was all typed and just sitting in the chat box ready to be posted.

Mathis35

Reaction score
If true, that’s frightening… I don’t think we’ve seen a number that high for a single day… most days are less than 1,400 trucks per day, so to see 2,600+ raises questions about how they were able to put out that many.
Window stickers, not build sheets. They didn't build 2683 trucks today.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Added 2683 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @SeaSkag, @Panzar07

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112703 @SeaSkagXXCaliforniaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
121933 @Panzar07XXSouth DakotaBlueRebel
Lol, I just logged in and saw that you accidentally PM'd me the results last night

Users who are viewing this thread