5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol, I just logged in and saw that you accidentally PM'd me the results last night
AHHHH, that makes more sense. I would have bet money that I clicked the Post button! Glad I'm not completely losing it....... just yet anyway.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You would think if you put in an order for a 21 in March and then had RAM switch you over to a 22 in Late July/Early August that you would be somewhere near the top....at least at the top of your trim....but almost 50 percent of 6700 ?? Sports ordered have been built and i am still stuck in D status....now thats a clusterfuck....
There are dealers in the US still waiting for orders for '21 models to be built and shipped too. Mark Dodge, as an example, has 10 2021 models in transit!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well CLUSTERFUCK struck again!!

Ordered 6/18 and waited somewhat patiently for production to start. No problem! Got build sheet 10/27 approx. six weeks from start of production. No problem! Window sticker two days later 10/29!

As soon as I got the BS I scoured it for omissions. Sure enough ASG was missing! A deal breaker for me. I found this out when the BS came out and contacted MD. I believe they are as genuinely pissed as I am. Aaron has escalated to the “Top” so I told him I wouldn’t blow up the forum until I heard what the powers that be have to say.

No action from the “top” so I just reordered! Let’s start this process over!! Hopefully they will find mercy and prioritize the second order but I’m not holding my breath! I did take this opportunity to add MFT and Ramboxes! Let the fun begin! I post in the tracker as soon as I have a VIN.

And Aaron and MD have been PHENOMENAL in working through this!!

Hasti17

Reaction score

Ordered 6/18 and waited somewhat patiently for production to start. No problem! Got build sheet 10/27 approx. six weeks from start of production. No problem! Window sticker two days later 10/29!

As soon as I got the BS I scoured it for omissions. Sure enough ASG was missing! A deal breaker for me. I found this out when the BS came out and contacted MD. I believe they are as genuinely pissed as I am. Aaron has escalated to the “Top” so I told him I wouldn’t blow up the forum until I heard what the powers that be have to say.

No action from the “top” so I just reordered! Let’s start this process over!! Hopefully they will find mercy and prioritize the second order but I’m not holding my breath! I did take this opportunity to add MFT and Ramboxes! Let the fun begin! I post in the tracker as soon as I have a VIN.

Can my truck have your trucks powered running boards since apparently it takes two weeks to figure out how to put those on a laramie. Lol im sorry that happened and that ram just doesnt care at all

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
No action from the “top” so I just reordered!
That's how you guarantee you get your truck sooner than others... just reorder, as it appears many of the new orders are being prioritized.

Congrats on being able to drive your new truck by Thanksgiving!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I know it sucks but look at it as a chance to make changes and get what you really want. Were you able to be price protected at all? Hopefully you aren't waiting too long. You and I ordered around the same time and your build is closer to mine which has had no movement. Sandi and Aaron have both expressed their apologies (as if it's their faults somehow 🤣 ).

They are great though, I'm sure Aaron went to bat for you the best he could with such limited influence.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
received this email from the dealer. I asked for a digital copy of the agreement. because I have misplaced the original. :

Your Truck has been shipped to storage and should be arriving within the next week or two tops.
I don’t have the paperwork as of yet. Because we moved to a 2022 we will don’t have the paperwork ready yet. Once the truck arrives we get the paperwork ready.

As soon as your truck leaves the shipping yard I will let you know.

the Fact they have to write up new paperwork is understandable because its technically a different truck from a different model year. but i can't help but feel they are going to pull the "pay more because it's a '22." scam. if they do, some one on here can drive down and buy it because i won't be. call me paranoid. you can . i won't answer because that's not my name.

Ramontario21

Reaction score

Unfortunately they dont have the word PRIORITIZE in their vocabulary....i am finding that out the hard way.....

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Well that sucks and since I ordered about a week after you, I went back and looked at both my build sheet and window sticker. Thankfully nothing is missing on either. Hopefully they get this ordered turned around quick for you.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
received this email from the dealer. I asked for a digital copy of the agreement. because I have misplaced the original. :

Your Truck has been shipped to storage and should be arriving within the next week or two tops.
I don’t have the paperwork as of yet. Because we moved to a 2022 we will don’t have the paperwork ready yet. Once the truck arrives we get the paperwork ready.

As soon as your truck leaves the shipping yard I will let you know.

the Fact they have to write up new paperwork is understandable because its technically a different truck from a different model year. but i can't help but feel they are going to pull the "pay more because it's a '22." scam. if they do, some one on here can drive down and buy it because i won't be. call me paranoid. you can . i won't answer because that's not my name.
If they do try to pull that on you and you have the original purchase contract i would contact OMVIC...they should be able to help...

o4major97

Reaction score
since i had to reorder a truck, the original one i ordered will be available to purchase. i am not the dealer but i can provide you the contact info if you message me. 22 limited 20th anniversary edition. delmonico red and lots of options

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well that sucks and since I ordered about a week after you, I went back and looked at both my build sheet and window sticker. Thankfully nothing is missing on either. Hopefully they get this ordered turned around quick for you.
Good! I'm glad nothing was missing on your order!

Frustrating thing is that when they juggled the option packages they simply took the ASG, added Harman Karden and Ventilated rear seats and renamed it Limited Level 1. Night package already had HK and I don't give a crap about ventilated rear seats!

BornTooLate

Reaction score
If they do try to pull that on you and you have the original purchase contract i would contact OMVIC...they should be able to help...
nope. I will just walk away. i'm not giving my money to bandits.I guess maybe waiting so long , i have become accustom to not having it and have realized that it isn't going to fill a hole in my soul or something. just save my hips and knees. sorry to get so zen.

o4major97

Reaction score
since i had to reorder a truck, the original one i ordered will be available to purchase. i am not the dealer but i can provide you the contact info if you message me. 22 limited 20th anniversary edition. delmonico red and lots of options
lol 10th anniversary edition

Users who are viewing this thread