5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Btw, did they ever get shiz straightened out with your order?
No, my order is more screwed up than ever.
  • After the first round of problems, it went back to D status (as Rebel 12 w/ Rebel B, missing the power folding mirrors)
  • Suddenly it went back to BE status (i.e., broken order). Rebel 12 package somehow got deleted.
  • Factory rep got involved, and “fixed it”. Went back to D status
  • I asked for new POC. The rep added a 12” Uconnect to fix the problem, but that’s it. No Rebel 12 package, just a screen. Lol. Right now the truck doesn’t even list a radio
  • My dealer has been asking for days now to get it rectified, but I’ve completely lost hope
So my deposit has been moved to an incoming TRX, and if the Rebel ever gets built (as ordered), then I’ll trade down. It’s infuriating.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
  • After the first round of problems, it went back to D status (as Rebel 12 w/ Rebel B, missing the power folding mirrors)
  • Suddenly it went back to BE status (i.e., broken order). Rebel 12 package somehow got deleted.
  • I asked for new POC. The rep added a 12” Uconnect to fix the problem, but that’s it. No Rebel 12 package, just a screen. Lol. Right now the truck doesn’t even list a radio
  • My dealer has been asking for days now to get it rectified, but I’ve completely lost hope
So my deposit has been moved to an incoming TRX, and if the Rebel ever gets built (as ordered), then I’ll trade down. It’s infuriating.
Thats insane.

I may call my dealer tomorrow and start a pissing match to add Level 1 without a base price increase.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
that sucks.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is why I just gave up on my back country. To many dicknanigans and your left with no truck.

I'm lucky I was able tp find my rebel, and I thought I was going to miss my order with a rambox/pano sunroof combo, I'm actually happy I don't have it. Just extra things to break.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is why I just gave up on my back country. To many dicknanigans and your left with no truck.

I'm lucky I was able tp find my rebel, and I thought I was going to miss my order with a rambox/pano sunroof combo, I'm actually happy I don't have it. Just extra things to break.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Not to mention that's like 300lbs of payload you get back, if that matters to you at all.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
@MetalRebel2022 Im also Rebel in the 150 range. Presented a slight ***** to my dealer. Through some calls I was told I am scheduled for a November 22 build date. Not holding my breath.
Hydro blue rebel VIN in the 119 range and was told same by dealer per the factory rep

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Added 1199 Window Stickers tonight. 2 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @GeorgiaBoy, @AMS Guru

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112499 @GeorgiaBoyXXLouisianaGraniteLimited
147796 @AMS GURUXXIowaSilverLimited
You beat me to the response! I just looked on my own and saw it five minutes ago. I let out a "Yahoo!!" and my wife said, "I wish you'd get that excited about me!" 🤣🤣

Last edited:

firedfly

Reaction score
thank you for the info. What about the wireless Android Auto? Is it also mostly full screen?

I saw on youtube about the Uconnect 5 of the 2500 series that you can have the left and right mirror camera next to each other on the screen, is it also with the 1500?
I have an Android phone and am picking my truck up on the morning. I'll try to remember to report back tomorrow night.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Geez man that is so F**** up. I can't understand why they can't build the damn truck you ordered?

Users who are viewing this thread