5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know you meant that since the iPhone is an inferior product and it displays in full screen that the far superior Android should so the same. LOL

That said, since it would make sense, especially since the software is Android based, Android Auto probably will not display full screen. :D
Can I just say how refreshing it is for the most vicious point of contention on this board to be Android vs Iphone and also no one is even half serious about it? Can we get the rest of the world back on this? Those were the good days.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can I just say how refreshing it is for the most vicious point of contention on this board to be Android vs Iphone and also no one is even half serious about it? Can we get the rest of the world back on this? Those were the good days.
The GM 6.2 vs Hemi thread was fun. And I'm pretty sure that one dude was very serious about it.

truckless

Reaction score
I have an iPhone so I can only confirm that. I would assume the android is the same but since that’s an inferior product, who knows ?! 😉

1500 has the individual mirror selection. Can’t be scratching those 22’s yo !!

HA! Was dropping the daughter off at school in my wife's car (cause I uh....don't have a truck!) and some peckerhead was right on my tail in the school zone so I couldn't back into a stall on the street so I dove in (not just drove ;)) . I could feel her rims screaming in pain lol

The next day, she decided we was tired of that car anyway. Yesterday she got herself a new one lol

I am terrified for my 22s when I get 'em

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All I see is Laramies, Rebels and limiteds.....Damn my Longhorn is over $70k and all I added was level 1 and ram boxes :cry:
I would say you a bit with a 169 VIN, but you're could be built tomorrow.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The GM 6.2 vs Hemi thread was fun. And I'm pretty sure that one dude was very serious about it.
I saw something similar happen with a 20 vs 22 wheel size debate. There's often that one guy that wants to act like a thing is way more important than it really is.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Well….. had the rig for a few days. All I can say is…. Worth the wait. A few minor fit and finish issues but overall it feels and looks like a quality build (except my Tonneau cover was installed backwards 😂). A few folks asked some questions related to the UConnect 5, seems to work well and it’s very responsive and extremely customizable. It’ll be awhile before I’m able to figure out everything and I’m kind of a nerd..

also, most apps related to wireless CarPlay are full screen (maps, Waze, google maps, see photos)

For the folks who were worried about the 10th anniversary interior and the funky ‘cloth’. I’m pretty sure it’s the same material in the middle of the limited door panels where the stitching is (just a different color) and it’s not too bad. Although I can’t attest to it covering everything….

The HUD and camera mirror are both very cool but the mirror gets a little irritating after awhile and the glare from the sunroof makes it hard to see sometimes. The HUD is good information but I figured out you can’t see it with polarized sunglasses on. 😎

lastly, the night edition stuff is really nice. Ram did a good job darkening everything that was chrome before on the interior. Everything that was shiny on my 2019 Limited is now a ‘black chrome’. I really like it…. Except the chrome lug nuts…, common’ Ram you can afford black. And speaking of black, the black grill and mirrors have a little silver flake in it so it’s more of a black metallic then true gloss black. It fits the granite well…..

And maybe it’s time to start a 22’ rigs only thread and pics of the specific differences…. So I don’t hog this thread.
The vinyl/leather behind that filigree and the cloth on the Limited 10th is different. Limited 10th literally is cloth like seat cloth even on the door panels. Once mine arrives I'll take close-ups.

BTW, thanks for all the pics. Your truck is sharp!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They should legit give you the option at purchase to just go and get the dang thing soon as it pops out the factory. Pretty sure almost everyone on this forum would do it.
They could even tack another grand or 2 on the price ans we'd still do it.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Clearly, you are wrong. No truck should have bigger than 18" wheels. Unless you're going for this look.

View attachment 109381
I'm not a fan of the 18" that have with the duratrac tires. Don't like that "donut" look.

I need a good tire/rim ratio. I don't like too much of either one and 20" rim with 35" tire is perfect for me.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread