5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
There's definitely a pattern going now it seems. A few low vins and then 1 or 2 high vins. Not sure what pattern that is, but it's a pattern lol.
They're building lower VIN's because I emailed Stellantis and specically asked why they weren't building lower numbers and sold vehicles! lol

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Meanwhile, on the Build Sheet, these should be mirrors that fold with power.

"Chrome Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors "

As found on this VIN 1C6SRFHT6NN181445

Correct ?!?
yes thats correct. I've seen this option on build and price on multiple levels, like laramie, bighorn etc.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You’re not tracking delivery dates, correct? Just the start and middle (bs/ws).
Correct. Delivery dates are a sticky mess - it requires following up with everyone, which would just be too overwhelming.

DTol

Reaction score
A guy on the TRX thread had his dealer try to push him off his order. A bunch from the thread got on every site they could find where they could post a review of the dealer. The guy also showed up with his lawyer and the dealer sold him the truck at the agreed price. He then asked everyone to take down their negative reviews. Any one else remember this? Dealers and salesmen cant afford negative reviews.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
My dealer just told me my truck still doesn't even show a price and shows 00000 in the system haha. He also said that it has a delivery date of 4 days ago lol.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
bdba91aa51b48aa822a9fd2278046e62.png

Two problems. Today is the 26th still no truck! 2nd problem out of the three. Which one is he referring too. Either way positive vibes!!!!
Can someone explain why no build sheet or window sticker has came through the system please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

truckless

Reaction score

Two problems. Today is the 26th still no truck! 2nd problem out of the three. Which one is he referring too. Either way positive vibes!!!!
Can someone explain why no build sheet or window sticker has came through the system please?

At this point in time many of us Canadians would even take a canned message from an AI. I mean, everyone loves a little call after getting ****ed ;)

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
At this point in time many of us Canadians would even take a canned message from an AI. I mean, everyone loves a little call after getting ****ed ;)

I thought this was bogus. How do you send this to me the day after scheduled delivery?

Mathis35

Reaction score

Possibly your truck started production yesterday. I think we've established that ship date really means estimated build date for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread