5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Hasti17

Reaction score
I'm not recommending you do this, but if I were you...

I'd feed my dog ribeye (this produces the smelliest, nastiest bowel ejections you can imagine... also odd that New York Strips and filets don't have the same effect) and bag up the aftermath. I'd then heat seal it in a bag, wrap it in some saran wrap, and let it sit outside for a day. Then, I'd call the dealer and tell them you are in. I'd then get about 8 grocery bags and get the "package," and bring it with me. Tell the dealer you want to take a quick test drive just to make sure everything is squared away. On the test drive, take the "package" out, unwrap it until just the doggie bag is left, and leave it in the in-floor storage unit. Take the truck back, tell them you are going to pass, and enjoy the rest of your day.
Sound legal advice. 10/10 would recommend

Chicagoshoop

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the forum and looking to place an order for a 2022 Rebel in the next day or so. Have pretty much decided on everything except which V8 to go with. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, any rough idea on build times? I ordered a wrangler back in April and that took about 11 weeks. Should I figure about the same just for my own sanity and if it comes in early be happy? Thanks all, really looking forward to place this order on my first Ram.

truckless

Reaction score
this isnt a ram corporate issue outside of ram being Notoriously poor about Policing their shady dealerships. individual dealers can for the most part do as they please because they are privately owned

And my statement extends to them...without the bailouts they have no product.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the forum and looking to place an order for a 2022 Rebel in the next day or so. Have pretty much decided on everything except which V8 to go with. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, any rough idea on build times? I ordered a wrangler back in April and that took about 11 weeks. Should I figure about the same just for my own sanity and if it comes in early be happy? Thanks all, really looking forward to place this order on my first Ram.
I was given a "best guess" of 4-6 months when I put my order in last week.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I'd say end of the year or January. I went with the regular hemi since I didn't want another major system to worry about especially if I don't drive the truck daily.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
maybe this is why we can not get our trucks,

they are playing around with this.

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Wondering how the other 2022 Canadian trucks that recently built have fared with their dealers and honouring prices. @RamCanuck @CdnSport21 @Jimmymc @DizzyDean13 @Markvv @MrDazana
I was contacted today that my truck had finally been picked up from SHAP
As far as I know, their is no intention on their part to change the price.
I got $6000 off of MSRP
So we’ll see what happens when the truck makes to you the dealership

n00ber

Reaction score
maybe this is why we can not get our trucks,

they are playing around with this.

As much as I would love a smaller truck. The towing on the maverick was horrible imo. Can't imagine the 1000 would be any better.

Bavet

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
As if we need anything else to worry about while waiting for our trucks to be delivered, folks in Texas and the southwest get to look forward to this.

shepboyrd

Reaction score
I figured the cost for the Center High Mounted Stop Light and mirror it connects to with one other person on here. If you give me a few hours to get to my home computer i can do a little bit of searching as to how to and the price for parts give or take (if you do it yourself).

Not sure if thats what you are remembering from this thread.
I am also curious on this since I was unable to add tech group to my order

FatNelson

Reaction score
I drove through my dealers lot today (as I do Everytime I'm in the area, like a stalker). I noticed that almost all of their new bighorns they got in had the tow mirrors optioned. I found this of for them, usually the only trucks on their lot that have them are HDs or used. I looked at a few window stickers, they were all bighorn lvl2, but none of them had trailer breaks, the towing package or 3.92 gears. I find it odd to add the tow mirrors and no other towing goodies. Might be nothing but I couldn't help but feel like they found a way around the rumored power folding mirror shortages. They did have some laramies with power fold mirrors. just thought I'd share.🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

FRMSDTR

Reaction score
I ordered a Rebel GT in July and am still in D status (gathering parts) But who knows yours could come in 6 weeks......

Users who are viewing this thread