5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
when was the last time you saw your poc?

because if it changed levels there will be changes.
5 days ago.

Is there a list of the difference between the two somewhere?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting, I’ve never seen this kind of document. The website address that we use to pull the equipment listings references “buildsheetservlet”, so I assumed the terms were synonymous. Is this “real” build sheet available to the public? Or is it something that can only be gotten through a dealer (or FCA)?

Edit: I just re-read your post, and it sounds like you’re saying it can only be gotten through the service department.
Correct, not available to public. While I’m sure the service department could eventually figure out how to access this, you would want the parts department, as they have access to the build sheet and parts that are VIN filtered. When you go onto a mopar parts website and search for the part number of, say, the steering wheel for a particular vehicle, you will see all possible steering wheel part numbers, even when searching by vin. When the parts person searches by vin, it will filter out all the irrelevant steering wheels and only show the part number that vehicle was built with.

coachdave

Reaction score
As I hit the end of my tracking journey..a huge thank you to @triple_B and @Eighty for all the effort and time they put into helping us manage our sanity and slice/dice the data in 12 different ways.
While I am excited to be getting my truck, it is bittersweet as I know others have ordered before and still waiting. I'm not even going to get into our Canadian friends, I think it's absolute BS on how they're getting the short end.
I'm still going to follow along here and will post pics once I take delivery.

Congrats ekaz, looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well folks, I caved. Didn’t want to wait any longer, so I picked up a 2021 ram 1500 rebel. It’s two tone granite crystal.

After waiting for 4+ months I could not wait any longer. The sudden decision was due to a good off roading friend of mine picked up his 2022 ram this week at the same dealer I ordered. His vin was 144xxx….while my vin was 112xxx. It p!ssed me off that he only waited 2 months from order to delivery, and I don’t have a ANY eta on mine. Took my money and deposit, went to another dealer and picked up my rebel and paid almost invoice.

Thank you [mention]Eighty [/mention] [mention]triple_B [/mention] for the hard work…I will send you a pm later.

For those that are still waiting, my suggestion to you. It’s up to you if you want to just settle and find something else on the lot like it did. I would have loved to have the back country, but I am happy to settle with a rebel. Now I need to put my touches on it.

Please keep me in the tracker…I would love to see if my truck ever gets built because I told my dealer to cancel my order. You can put an asterisk next to my name if you like, and please let me know if the build sheet/sticker pops up. I will still be checking it on my end as well.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I’m going to stick it in another thread since it’s a 2021…lol.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a Laramie Level B. Take a peek and let us know what differences you see from what you were expecting.

The only thing I didn't see that stands out is the trailering blind spot system. Not sure if I missed anything between level 1 and A, but that's the one option I wanted that I don't seems.

After searching, seems like they removed it because of the chip shortage. Kind of a bummer and now has me thinking about switching to a 22 Denali.

Roster16

Reaction score
Well folks, I caved. Didn’t want to wait any longer, so I picked up a 2021 ram 1500 rebel. It’s two tone granite crystal.

After waiting for 4+ months I could not wait any longer. The sudden decision was due to a good off roading friend of mine picked up his 2022 ram this week at the same dealer I ordered. His vin was 144xxx….while my vin was 112xxx. It p!ssed me off that he only waited 2 months from order to delivery, and I don’t have a ANY eta on mine. Took my money and deposit, went to another dealer and picked up my rebel and paid almost invoice.

Thank you [mention]Eighty [/mention] [mention]triple_B [/mention] for the hard work…I will send you a pm later.

For those that are still waiting, my suggestion to you. It’s up to you if you want to just settle and find something else on the lot like it did. I would have loved to have the back country, but I am happy to settle with a rebel. Now I need to put my touches on it.

Please keep me in the tracker…I would love to see if my truck ever gets built because I told my dealer to cancel my order. You can put an asterisk next to my name if you like, and please let me know if the build sheet/sticker pops up. I will still be checking it on my end as well.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Probably be delivered next week

Randboye

Reaction score

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Take it, don't title it your name set out front of dealer on a Sat with a for sell sign probably wont take long to sell may even make a few bucks.😀

ny2az

Reaction score

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I did a thing yesterday!!!
At4? Nice.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Xchief

Reaction score
My 2019 Laramie was totaled last month. I placed my order for my 2022 Laramie in Hydro Blue with the dealership on Tuesday Oct. 19th and got my von and vin Saturday Oct. 23rd. From what I've been reading that seems way too fast. Is it possible to get a von and vin 4 days after placing an order? When I placed the order Hydro Blue was available and when I looked it up yesterday It is no longer an option. My salesperson said it may be one of the last built in Hydro Blue. Also is that possible?

n00ber

Reaction score
My 2019 Laramie was totaled last month. I placed my order for my 2022 Laramie in Hydro Blue with the dealership on Tuesday Oct. 19th and got my von and vin Saturday Oct. 23rd. From what I've been reading that seems way too fast. Is it possible to get a von and vin 4 days after placing an order? When I placed the order Hydro Blue was available and when I looked it up yesterday It is no longer an option. My salesperson said it may be one of the last built in Hydro Blue. Also is that possible?
Really depends if your dealer had the allotment to place the order. If you have both von and vin I wouldn't worry too much. It could be one of the last in hydro blue for a while until the supply chain takes a dulcolax, so I wouldn't count that as anything too great either.

Users who are viewing this thread