5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Alex K

Reaction score
Odd, I was just researching that myself, in the hopes that they were still power-folding (but didn't call it that). Sure enough, the Rebel Level B build sheets say "manual folding mirrors".
Yep, same here. Ordered level 2 got level B and saw on my build sheet " manual folding mirrors". That sucks

Mr.Grid

Reaction score
Had to wait until they had enough trucks on lots out there to start summarizing this. I have currently tracked about 3500 trucks so far to KZX (received at dealer lot) from window sticker dates.
Here is the average Window Sticker to Dealer lot delivery time in days, grouped by state. I actually have this to each of the respective dealers, but that isn't as concise a list to present so for now I am going to just average it by state. If the state isn't listed below its because I don't have enough trucks on lots in those areas to provide an average.

Alabama
6.4​
California
11.4​
Colorado
10.8​
Connecticut
9.8​
Florida
10.6​
Georgia
9.5​
Illinois
6.3​
Indiana
5.0​
Iowa
8.0​
Kansas
8.4​
Kentucky
6.1​
Louisiana
11.5​
Maryland
8.8​
Massachusetts
10.0​
Michigan
5.4​
Minnesota
8.0​
Missouri
8.5​
Nebraska
10.0​
New Hampshire
9.4​
New Jersey
10.0​
New York
9.1​
North Carolina
9.1​
North Dakota
8.4​
Ohio
5.7​
Oklahoma
8.5​
Pennsylvania
7.9​
Rhode Island
10.7​
South Dakota
11.0​
Tennessee
6.4​
Texas
9.9​
Virginia
7.2​
West Virginia
8.9​
Wisconsin
9.3​
Thanks for this information and hope the estimate is accurate. WS on Oct 9 and could possibly expect delivery to dealer on the 18 only 48 days after purchase. WOW!!!

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for this information and hope the estimate is accurate. WS on Oct 9 and could possibly expect delivery to dealer on the 18 only 48 days after purchase. WOW!!!
Just to make sure everyone understands the numbers I provided, we are so early in the process of trucks hitting the lots that the numbers are likely a little low and will continue to climb before leveling off. There are a large number of WS trucks that have been waiting longer than current averages and so when they do hit the lots we will see the averages still to increase until the point the backlog has worked its way through and the timeframes level out.

NOVA-Rebel

Reaction score
Yep, same here. Ordered level 2 got level B and saw on my build sheet " manual folding mirrors". That sucks
That’s weird they are showing level B but the build site has level 2. Not sure what they’re a different.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
That’s weird they are showing level B but the build site has level 2. Not sure what they’re a different.
"B" means a feature in an option group is being left out due to component shortage. The build and price tool will most likely show the intended composition of the package, but POC, BS, and/or WS showing (B) denotes the trunicated result.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Picked up my truck this afternoon, LOVE IT!! Ride is soo smooth compared to the F150 I traded in. Waiting was hard but it’s very much worth it seeing, sitting in, driving the truck. Going to install the mx4 tonneau cover tomorrow that’s been sitting in the garage since June, and enjoy this beauty!!

View attachment 107960
View attachment 107961 View attachment 107962
Wow that’s my truck… whenever I get it and I plan to get the mx4 cover as well !
Hopefully mine gets built soon!!

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Unfortunately, according to my dealer right now, 14 days after getting on the train, my truck is in Texas. He believes they’re adding options that weren’t available at the factory. Could be the tonneau cover? Spray in bed liner? Side steps? Who knows! But no ETA to CA at this point. So, keep in mind, that just be caused it shipped, doesn’t mean it won’t just go somewhere else for awhile. Boo.
Weird right…. ? I talked to my dealer and my truck is in Nebraska still… ? Wtf is in Nebraska ?

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Weird right…. ? I talked to my dealer and my truck is in Nebraska still… ? Wtf is in Nebraska ?
Seems like it would be so much cheaper to ship whatever parts are being installed to Michigan than to ship an entire truck to the parts, but whatever. Im not sure what is in Texas, either. I am also surprised the dealer would have that level of visibility to know these kinds of specifics. Would think they’d only see “in transit”.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Union Pacific has a HUGE rail classification yard in Nebraska near North Platte. It's most likely there getting re-distributed for final destination.

Scott_R

Reaction score
I should clarify - on the Rebel, the old Level 2 has power-FOLDING mirrors, whereas the new Level B only has power mirrors (no reference to folding).
Checks out. This is what I have on the Level B printout. No explicit indication that "Premium" mirrors fold.

20211013_080128.jpg

ProfQ

Reaction score
That's lucky! I ordered nearly the same exact truck on 7/10 and still waiting on my build sheet

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hear you, but the build sheets with Level B are coming in with the description of "manual folding".
They made it so no trim level under limited and Longhorn can get power folds on the HDs, also.

TXwaderinAR

Reaction score
1 more member with a build sheet this morning.

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
102433 @TXwaderinARXArkansasGranite
Awesome! I just found it myself while checking build sheet link. Happy the build has finally come to fruition, but a bit disappointed in the chosen Level 2 Group now classified as a Rebel Level B Equipment Group meaning no power-folding side mirror option. Instead, they will be "manual folding exterior mirrors".

Users who are viewing this thread