5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Anyone order the Pano roof? My dealership called me for the first time today. I actually put my deposit down in april. Then i was told May 12th its on order. Then it changed to june 3rd it was ordered. Now he calls and says do you want the Pano roof? I ordered it did i not? I apparently was tentatively scheduled for oct 18th or so they say. At this rate im confident it wont be getting this truck this year. Hopefully im wrong

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Anyone order the Pano roof? My dealership called me for the first time today. I actually put my deposit down in april. Then i was told May 12th its on order. Then it changed to june 3rd it was ordered. Now he calls and says do you want the Pano roof? I ordered it did i not? I apparently was tentatively scheduled for oct 18th or so they say. At this rate im confident it wont be getting this truck this year. Hopefully im wrong
It could be that your build was flagged for some incompatibility or lack of parts, and your dealer is asking if you want to proceed without the pano (and get your truck soon), or wait for the pano.

Regardless, you need to immediately ask your dealer to send you a POC or give you your deposit back so you can take your money elsewhere. Your POC will show when your order was entered.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It could be that your build was flagged for some incompatibility or lack of parts, and your dealer is asking if you want to proceed without the pano (and get your truck soon), or wait for the pano.

Regardless, you need to immediately ask your dealer to send you a POC or give you your deposit back so you can take your money elsewhere. Your POC will show when your order was entered.
See...this is the problem. Eighty has similar issue with his package and possibly pushed his build date back. Dealer should be 100% on top of this.

I have pano and rambox (but without keyless entry..which I feel might be the issue) but I spoke to my dealer several times, with no updates or changes to my order.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score

I have the pano roof and my build sheet showed up on Oct 8th. My vin also didn’t match up with my order date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deanno33

Reaction score
See...this is the problem. Eighty has similar issue with his package and possibly pushed his build date back. Dealer should be 100% on top of this.
This is actually my concern. My dealer hasn't been good at replying to me, let alone searching for details into order delays. I have pointed out the sold orders being built with very high VINs and asked them kindly to be my voice and ask Ram what specifically the hold up is. If there is an order issue, I want to know now (or actually 3 months ago) vs waiting 2-3 more months. I'd hate to hear about a simple order specific issue in Nov / Dec that could have been fixed in August.

Then again, maybe I'll be D1 tomorrow. Who freaking knows.

Andy1391

Reaction score
What was your order date and how long to get your VIN?
Originally I ordered a sport in May went from d to D1 the back to D. So last week I went to dealer created a issue and they had incoming Laramie which was similar to my sport config so I went for that but I think they also placed the order in April or May for this Laramie.
When I placed the order I got a vin a week later.

Camel_City

Reaction score
Question, what's the difference between level B and level 2 packages on the Rebels. I noticed my dealer has two Rebel GT's in transit with consecutive VIN's with level B. Mine is level 2 and the only difference I'm seeing is powered mirrors on mine and not the B according to the window WS's. It also doesn't show the cat back exhausts, only the CAI on those WS's, but shows both on mine ...just curious.

Hasti17

Reaction score
IT WORKED YOU FOOLS.
Complained to ramchat friday with a pretty hefty amount of snark, they elevated my "case" with an equivalent level of snark. Today the infamous "Jeff" reaches out via Email telling me i magically went D1( or as they say, "all parts have been gathered and you are sequenced for prodution")

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IT WORKED YOU FOOLS.
Complained to ramchat friday with a pretty hefty amount of snark, they elevated my "case" with an equivalent level of snark. Today the infamous "Jeff" reaches out via Email telling me i magically went D1( or as they say, "all parts have been gathered and you are sequenced for prodution")
Maybe, unless you sit in D1 for the next 8 weeks. 😛

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Question, what's the difference between level B and level 2 packages on the Rebels. I noticed my dealer has two Rebel GT's in transit with consecutive VIN's with level B. Mine is level 2 and the only difference I'm seeing is powered mirrors on mine and not the B according to the window WS's. It also doesn't show the cat back exhausts, only the CAI on those WS's, but shows both on mine ...just curious.
As far as I can tell, the mirrors are the only difference between Level 2 and Level B.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
IT WORKED YOU FOOLS.
"all parts have been gathered and you are sequenced for prodution"

That phrase is basically meaningless, especially coming from Ram chat lol.

They told me the same thing, but right afterwards I double-checked with my dealer and they did not have a ship date (which you will have if you're D1, an estimated one at least). About two weeks later I got an estimated ship date. So maybe check with your dealer now for a (estimated) ship date.

Mr_662

Reaction score
I followed up again with Ram Chat today to see if I could get some concrete information from them for once. They tried to give me the run around again and I then gave them my case number which got the email from Jeff (that everyone seems to get) last time. Instead of continuing to push me off they told me to check back at the end of the week. This does tie with what my dealer told me, so there could be potential light at the end of the tunnel 🤞

Scott_R

Reaction score
My dealer printed a Level B sheet for my Big Horn, so could be different... Let me know if you want me to post it.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
I followed up again with Ram Chat today to see if I could get some concrete information from them for once. They tried to give me the run around again and I then gave them my case number which got the email from Jeff (that everyone seems to get) last time. Instead of continuing to push me off they told me to check back at the end of the week. This does tie with what my dealer told me, so there could be potential light at the end of the tunnel 🤞
That is what Ram Chat will tell you when they have no real answer for you. I spoke with them today said my truck needs to go to the upfit center. They did not say that they said it needs to go somewhere to have some things put on. Just say upfit center. They have minimal information really and mostly canned responses.

Tony33

Reaction score
I see everyone saying the spoke to Ram Care. How do you get in touch with them? I have not found it anywhere

Gr8dane

Reaction score
So i'm in ontario Canada. Ive contacted fca canada and all I got was there is part shortages and to be patient. What? Part shortages I understand but dealerships are getting trucks just not us.

Users who are viewing this thread