5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought Canadians don’t get the FCA USS window sticker
Can you share the one destined for Ontario
Click on the RED X beside the one you want to see. They are all links to the respective build sheet and window sticker

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I noticed my zone is Orlando, FL, though I'm located in NC. I think that zone covers the whole SE region? I do know close to where I work in Winston-Salem, there's a receiving yard that holds 5500 vehicles, 77 rail car spots and serviced by Norfolk Southern. I know this is where my truck will be shipped to, not Orlando. View attachment 106717
Zones are regional business centers. Orlando is the RBC for the South East that just means Stellantis has a corporate office there not where the cars get shipped to.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

PCHokie

Reaction score
I think I answered my own question. I was looking through @jbeppo build sheet and it shows HUD and digital mirror on an 8-31 order.

I've seen technology group listed on window stickers for early order trucks and later orders have it in Level 1. I'd like to see an early order window sticker where it wasn't ordered with technology group and see if it's in Level 1 for those trucks. I'd venture half a guess that all Limited with Level 1 will have it, but it might or might not be listed separately depending on when it was ordered. I don't remember where I was going with all this.
It’s not. This Limited has LL1 and does not have Tech Group. You can see items from Tech Group were not added.

The worst part of this, since he gets 19 speaker system from Night Edition package, he’s essentially paying $600 for rear ventilated seats. If this had been ordered with ASG, he would have everything listed on Window Sticker in LL1 except rear ventilation for $1695.

Last edited:

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
question, on vin 169184 build sheet lists sprayed in bed liner, I do not see it on the window sticker or did i miss it?
Doesn’t show on the window sticker but a pray in bed liner is standard equipment on Limited trim. If you look at the build sheet it says Mopar spray in bed liner under standard equipment

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Doesn’t show on the window sticker but a spray in bed liner is standard equipment on Limited trim. If you look at the build sheet it says Mopar spray in bed liner under standard equipment
ok

I am just trying to verify that the build sheet is the controlling document and lists everything.
which is something I believed all along.

jbeppo

Reaction score
I think I answered my own question. I was looking through @jbeppo build sheet and it shows HUD and digital mirror on an 8-31 order.

I've seen technology group listed on window stickers for early order trucks and later orders have it in Level 1. I'd like to see an early order window sticker where it wasn't ordered with technology group and see if it's in Level 1 for those trucks. I'd venture half a guess that all Limited with Level 1 will have it, but it might or might not be listed separately depending on when it was ordered. I don't remember where I was going with all this.

Well, I think this answers your question. My window sticker shows tech group features under Limited Level 1 group in contrast to prior orders before package changes. Price also went up 1k on LL1 package compared to my POC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Fthoodmp

Reaction score
Last edited:

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so does it look like they built 1343 trucks in 24 hours?
which is about 55 per hour.

wishful thinking they could build 9401 trucks in a week.

this would still take to the end of dec to catch up
Not exactly. Essentially, you can think of it as the build sheets I post in the morning are the trucks being built. Window stickers in the evening are the trucks being shipped. The 1343 window stickers were trucks that started production in the past2 weeks and are just now getting finished and released for shipping. They have a rather large backlog of trucks but at this rate they are making progress.

Here is a graph showing the total number of trucks on order, built and shipped. The first trucks started production on the 14th so thats where I started my graph, otherwise it was just 4 months of increasing orders. You can see the large spike in the number shipped the past two days.

1632971083746.png

grogol

Reaction score
question, on vin 169184 build sheet lists sprayed in bed liner, I do not see it on the window sticker or did i miss it?
The sprayed in bed liner is included in the Bed Utility Group.

ManUp2Down

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that the 2022 Hemi eTorque 4x4 is now rated at 18 city, 22 highway, 19 combined?
The 2021 is rated at 17 city, 22 highway, and 19 combined.
I notice that on a Rebel G/T, I'd be happy with that but that's the mileage for a V6... or I'm wrong as my wife likes to say ha

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Dang, your are going to have quite the road trip! It's only 667 miles for me. you flying, driving or shipping?

Haven’t decided yet. It depends on when it gets there and what I have going on. But I am trying to convince my wife to leave the kids with grandmom for a week and fly down and take our time driving back. If not I guess it will be shipped to my door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasti17

Reaction score
Dang, your are going to have quite the road trip! It's only 667 miles for me. you flying, driving or shipping?
Upstate New York here, with all the tourist stuff I have planned in Tennessee, gonna be about 2500 miles on the clock before it sees my driveway

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Everyone from Mark Dodge is going to get it probably the same time. Why not make it a 'meet and greet' and grab dinner and post it on the form?
I could possibly do that just depending on timeline. I am trying to squeeze it all in over a weekend with no hotel stays. The way flights are, I'd fly into Lake Charles on a Saturday afternoon and then try to get back to Birmingham without stopping.

Users who are viewing this thread