5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just used that as an example. The point being, there are numerous variables ranging from zone being shipped to size of gas tanks. It will never be as simple as truck A has Pano roof and B did not, which is why B was built first. Pi Esq (who VIN is 20k lower than mine) and myself are both in same region, have Limited on order, but he has more options than I do. When comparing him and I, it could have been a shortage of a single component that delayed his build and allowed mine to move forward. John Doe in North Dakota could have ordered 2 months before me with exact same build as myself and be waiting because there are not enough vehicles in his region on order to build his and ship there. That is really all I was trying to illustrate.
I see your point but that factor does not apply in my instance. I realize that a LOT of factors enter into the manufacturing process BUT their strategy or lack thereof is a travesty. My situation is just one example and don't even start on the delays and confusion that the Canadians are going through! Who decided that rolled over 21's to 22's didn't get first priority? Ridiclous!

jbeppo

Reaction score
10-4
eMailed them yesterday ....... still in D and trucks ordered over two months later being shipped. Still happy for @jbeppo but still very perturbed with Stellantis!!
I don't blame you! This truly is a - what's the word for it again??

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Maybe but mine will be headed to Mark Dodge in Louisiana!! Along with ALL of their other trucks! So the speculation that Georgia orders fewer trucks doesn't hold water. I suspect Mark Dodge alone does more volume that just about any state. (No data at back that up)
@GeorgiaBoy have any trucks from Mark Dodge been built yet? Only asking because that’s where I ordered from

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@GeorgiaBoy have any trucks from Mark Dodge been built yet? Only asking because that’s where I ordered from
Don't know about "built" but I had an email exchange with Aaron yesterday and he said he didn't know of any of his orders shipping. Other than that I'm clueless! I ordered about a month before you and we have very different configurations but I don't think any of that matters in this mess! Maybe our trucks will share a train ride south. What part of the grand ole USA are you?

Camel_City

Reaction score
I'm not saying whether they are grouping by geographic location or not (I just don't know), but if they are then it's not likely "by state". It would probably be "by shipping zone". For example, trucks going to Connecticut are listed as "Zone 32-New York", along with trucks shipping to Maine, New York, New Jersey, etc. Just guessing here, but they probably load rail cars to these zones, and then they're broken down and dispersed within those zones.
I noticed my zone is Orlando, FL, though I'm located in NC. I think that zone covers the whole SE region? I do know close to where I work in Winston-Salem, there's a receiving yard that holds 5500 vehicles, 77 rail car spots and serviced by Norfolk Southern. I know this is where my truck will be shipped to, not Orlando. 1560452917906.jpg

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I noticed my zone is Orlando, FL, though I'm located in NC. I think that zone covers the whole SE region? I do know close to where I work in Winston-Salem, there's a receiving yard that holds 5500 vehicles, 77 rail car spots and serviced by Norfolk Southern. I know this is where my truck will be shipped to, not Orlando.
Great point. I just checked my POC and Mark Dodge is apparently in Zone 63 - Dallas. Approx 345 miles for the dealership.

Mjg

Reaction score
Just emailed my dealer to see if he had any updates since I received my window sticker yesterday. He said that my truck is at the shipping yard waiting for the train to come pick her up. I'm in Texas so we will see what happens

JBV

Reaction score
Just emailed my dealer to see if he had any updates since I received my window sticker yesterday. He said that my truck is at the shipping yard waiting for the train to come pick her up. I'm in Texas so we will see what happens
how long from build sheet to window sticker for you mate?

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Don't know about "built" but I had an email exchange with Aaron yesterday and he said he didn't know of any of his orders shipping. Other than that I'm clueless! I ordered about a month before you and we have very different configurations but I don't think any of that matters in this mess! Maybe our trucks will share a train ride south. What part of the grand ole USA are you?

Good old eastern Pennsylvania

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firedfly

Reaction score

Mine isn't built yet, but I'm in D1 with an estimated "ship" date of 10/2. I'm just hoping for a build sheet early next week. I ordered a day before @2022LaramieGT.

Randboye

Reaction score
Have any night editions been built yet or at least in the D1 stage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the ram tracking triple-b sent .
I ordered a limited and went thru each limited with Build sheet and window sticker. There are 10 limited's and six of those are night edition 2 standard and 2 10th aniv

Last edited:

DTol

Reaction score
Well April did it again. Got on Ram Chat this afternoon to check the status of my order and got April again. If you remember at 4 days in Inspection she told me that it had passed and was waiting to be sent to the next stage JB usually. This time she told me that it was still in Inspection status and had been for 12 days and had passed inspection and was still waiting to be sent to the next stage.

April
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.
3:53:26 PM
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
3:53:27 PM
t is passed inspections, we are waiting for the release form that stage. So it is at 12 days. so it should only be a few more days, I dont normally see it go past 3 weeks, so it should be any day now

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Well April did it again. Got on Ram Chat this afternoon to check the status of my order and got April again. If you remember at 4 days in Inspection she told me that it had passed and was waiting to be sent to the next stage JB usually. This time she told me that it was still in Inspection status and had been for 12 days and had passed inspection and was still waiting to be sent to the next stage.

April
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At Stellantis, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.
3:53:26 PM
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
3:53:27 PM
t is passed inspections, we are waiting for the release form that stage. So it is at 12 days. so it should only be a few more days, I dont normally see it go past 3 weeks, so it should be any day now
I mean, at least she is giving you info, but didn’t she say last time that the inspection stage only takes two weeks? Next week, she’ll tell you it usually lasts about 4 to 5 weeks.

RockJock

Reaction score
Have we seen a Limited that has HUD and digital mirror in Level 1 yet?

I think I answered my own question. I was looking through @jbeppo build sheet and it shows HUD and digital mirror on an 8-31 order.

I've seen technology group listed on window stickers for early order trucks and later orders have it in Level 1. I'd like to see an early order window sticker where it wasn't ordered with technology group and see if it's in Level 1 for those trucks. I'd venture half a guess that all Limited with Level 1 will have it, but it might or might not be listed separately depending on when it was ordered. I don't remember where I was going with all this.

DTol

Reaction score
I mean, at least she is giving you info, but didn’t she say last time that the inspection stage only takes two weeks? Next week, she’ll tell you it usually lasts about 4 to 5 weeks.
Don't know if what she says is true. Can't get any other Ram Chat folks to give this kind of info. If it is true, it might be that they move the vehicles from stage to stage in blocks. Need to make room before another block can be moved over. From I to JB to Storage for one reason or another.

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was mistaken, Not use to the amount of time it took to process 4200 window stickers so it wasn't done with the update when I made the first post. 🥳 First time that many have ever showed up at once.

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100937 @R3RAMXXConnecticutBlack
100941 @Bay Area RAMXCaliforniaGranite
102731 @Surfnurse311XXFloridaGranite
103968 @MrDazanaXOntarioBlack
104166 @RamCanuckXXOntarioGranite
112084 @Porky69XXAlbertaIvory
118285 @wilbri60XXPennsylvaniaGranite
118974 @22RebelGTXXAlbertaGranite
121185 @Jtbarrett88XXKansasPatriot
121869 @RDSnj2021XXLouisianaIvory
142779 @MjgXXTexasGranite