5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

DTol

Reaction score
Probably just a coincidence because from what I've gathered, there is no rhyme or reason we can see why trucks are being built in the order they are. Itan near looks completely random.
Looking at the build sheet scatter from Eighty's graph, I believe you are right. The spaces between members groupings are probably stock orders. It would be nice to be able to see how the build sheets showed up there. Can't see any sold order priority. Can't see any sequential builds by VIN, Can't see any build groupings by model or options. Can't see any build by location. Random.

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Bowmanville here...ordered March 24th...in D status still ...vin ending in 156383...i agree we should have been at the front of the line...definitely frustrating for sure...
Hey I’m in Bowmanville, ordered in November and still in D. What dealership did you go through?

jbeppo

Reaction score
You have the separate, now defunct, option group that contained those. He was asking about a vehicle ordered after the change was made to include some of those items into the limited Level 1 equipment package. Yours does not.

I think mine may be the first limited on the forum that was ordered after the changes (order date was 8/31) and has been built. My build sheet does contain the tech group features, but I guess we won’t be able to confirm until the window sticker pops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I think mine may be the first limited on the forum that was ordered after the changes (order date was 8/31) and has been built. My build sheet does contain the tech group features, but I guess we won’t be able to confirm until the window sticker pops.

you do not need to see window sticker to see what is on your truck as the build sheet is more complete.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Awesome that you are in KZ and hopefully it will be built to your specs.

But, this is what is SO FLIPPING frustrating and annoying!! I ordered over two months before you (6/18) before everything was juggled. The only differences I see is that you have the pano, Tech group, anti-slip and etorque whereas I don't but do have ASG. May have missed something.

Again, I'm thrilled yours is in shipping. But it just doesn't make any sense.

PCHokie

Reaction score

But, this is what is SO FLIPPING frustrating and annoying!! I ordered over two months before you (6/18) before everything was juggled. The only differences I see is that you have the pano, Tech group, anti-slip and etorque whereas I don't but do have ASG. May have missed something.

I think what may be overlooked a lot is region being shipped to more than parts/options per se (even though that is likely a big factor too). I think me being in Texas and them putting on train to Dallas probably played a role in getting mine built a little sooner verse someone in Georgia who may have a very similar build, where there are likely fewer orders and takes longer to fill up the trains they're shipping these trucks out on?

PaHydroRam

Reaction score

Agreed. Seeing higher Vins come up with build sheets is deflating and frustrating. Glad trucks are getting made and members are getting their trucks but it almost seems like a lottery goes in the plant each morning to see what they are building.

RamCanuck

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was mistaken, Not use to the amount of time it took to process 4200 window stickers so it wasn't done with the update when I made the first post. 🥳 First time that many have ever showed up at once.

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100937 @R3RAMXXConnecticutBlack
100941 @Bay Area RAMXCaliforniaGranite
102731 @Surfnurse311XXFloridaGranite
103968 @MrDazanaXOntarioBlack
104166 @RamCanuckXXOntarioGranite
112084 @Porky69XXAlbertaIvory
118285 @wilbri60XXPennsylvaniaGranite
118974 @22RebelGTXXAlbertaGranite
121185 @Jtbarrett88XXKansasPatriot
121869 @RDSnj2021XXLouisianaIvory
142779 @MjgXXTexasGranite
149668 @FliphappyXXCaliforniaGranite
152096 @Camel_CityXXNorth CarolinaGranite
169184 @jbeppoXPennsylvaniaGranite
Ah, Exellent news! Thanks for sharing @triple_B ...... Here's to hoping no delays with shipment. Still feels good!

2talltexan

Reaction score
Mine has all of that window sticker just arrived last night
dc2787479dbad914643fde5fd7af1de6.jpg
Did anyone else notice that the 2022 Hemi eTorque 4x4 is now rated at 18 city, 22 highway, 19 combined?
The 2021 is rated at 17 city, 22 highway, and 19 combined.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that the 2022 Hemi eTorque 4x4 is now rated at 18 city, 22 highway, 19 combined?
The 2021 is rated at 17 city, 22 highway, and 19 combined.
That's got a 3.21 rear end. Are you comparing it to a similar one?

Hasti17

Reaction score
Woah, ordered 9/23. Dealer just texted me screenshot that I’m in D1 now with a ship date of 10/8. Not holding my breath, but quite surprised. 22 Rebel GT.
not to put a damper on it but that is some bull Sh1t. the fact they would Schedule a truck ordered last week behind the 60,000+ trucks still unproduced is actually insane, congrats but Stellantis is really trying to P1ss people off

2talltexan

Reaction score
That's got a 3.21 rear end. Are you comparing it to a similar one?
I realize that this is somewhat off topic for this thread, so I apologize in advance.

The automotive companies and EPA don't go to that level of granularity on the EPA estimates. On trucks (and most cars/SUVs), they typically only rate each engine, transmission, and drive (4x4 vs 4x2) combination. A lot of people get the 3.92 and complain that they can't hit the estimates for MPG. My 2019 is rated the same as the 2021. I have the 3.92 and have never seen anywhere near 22 highway, but I don't really care.

My comment was simply due to the fact that all of the engines, transmissions, and drive combinations are essentially carry-overs from the 2021, so how did they get an extra mile per gallon in the city? Seems odd.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
not to put a damper on it but that is some bull Sh1t. the fact they would Schedule a truck ordered last week behind the 60,000+ trucks still unproduced is actually insane, congrats but Stellantis is really trying to P1ss people off
"Nobody's gonna know. Nobody's gonna know."
"They're gonna know."
"How would they know?"

MCM22

Reaction score
I hear ya. I’m as surprised as anyone and agree that it’s not a good look on them based on the people waiting. Weird that it seems no one has any idea who/what/where/when/why they are doing things the way they are. I literally wouldn’t be surprised to see mine sit and not move now lol.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you do not need to see window sticker to see what is on your truck as the build sheet is more complete.
I think she means how's it's grouped. Like, will they have the Tech Group stuff listed under Level 1 with no "Technology Group" header in sight, or will it still be separated out...?

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
So contacted dealer sayin i saw my window sticker has appeared and if he can give me any new update… his response was not impressive..
d666b7a9c9e0bf8726a50a0b36e65c69.jpg

R3RAM

Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer, my truck is in Second Rail Departure and left the plant @ 6:30 this morning on the train. 2 trains and 2 trucks to make the trip to and from New York.

ETA is 10/7 to 10/20 to be at the dealer.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So contacted dealer sayin i saw my window sticker has appeared and if he can give me any new update… his response was not impressive..
d666b7a9c9e0bf8726a50a0b36e65c69.jpg

We should all just sell trucks direct from the manufacturer to each other, and be the POC's for each other's trucks. We'd have more info.

Users who are viewing this thread