5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

RockJock

Reaction score
Have we seen a Limited that has HUD and digital mirror in Level 1 yet?

BornTooLate

Reaction score
They just didn't tell you that it would be the front of the Canadian line.
i honestly feel like my order is completely lost. like its never getting made. if they wanted to create brand loyalty with me they completely failed. if i ever get this thing, it better be the greatest vehicle i've ever owned with next to no problems over my ownership or I will not be coming back . and I'm seriously considering telling my dealer that if it isn't in some stage passed D Status by Nov.1 I'm done.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
i honestly feel like my order is completely lost. like its never getting made. if they wanted to create brand loyalty with me they completely failed. if i ever get this thing, it better be the greatest vehicle i've ever owned with next to no problems over my ownership or I will not be coming back . and I'm seriously considering telling my dealer that if it isn't in some stage passed D Status by Nov.1 I'm done.

Why not just order another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
Have we seen a Limited that has HUD and digital mirror in Level 1 yet?

Mine has all of that window sticker just arrived last night
dc2787479dbad914643fde5fd7af1de6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there a way to check current “codes” without going thru dealer?
I mention that in the FAQ, You can check with RAMCHAT or your dealer. RAMCHAT is going to give you a cut and paste answer that doesn’t include the actual status but it can be deduced from what they give typically.

once it is in transit your dealer is the best source for current status/ETA to their lot

Ramontario21

Reaction score
That's what the dealer wants to hear....if you are price protected for the 22 then the dealer will get a lot less for that 22 if you keep as opposed to you giving up on it...we have waited this long ...what's another few weeks...months???

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Mine has those options in the Limited
You have the separate, now defunct, option group that contained those. He was asking about a vehicle ordered after the change was made to include some of those items into the limited Level 1 equipment package. Yours does not.

MCM22

Reaction score
Woah, ordered 9/23. Dealer just texted me screenshot that I’m in D1 now with a ship date of 10/8. Not holding my breath, but quite surprised. 22 Rebel GT.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Woah, ordered 9/23. Dealer just texted me screenshot that I’m in D1 now with a ship date of 10/8. Not holding my breath, but quite surprised. 22 Rebel GT.
I believe the estimated ship date when in D1 is the estimated date to go down the line. Once your status changes to I, you will probably get an updated estimated ship date closer to when it actually will leave the factory. Regardless, that is much faster than most here as there are a lot of people who ordered 4+ months ago still in D. Probably early/mid Nov to get to dealer.

R3RAM

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was mistaken, Not use to the amount of time it took to process 4200 window stickers so it wasn't done with the update when I made the first post. 🥳 First time that many have ever showed up at once.

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100937 @R3RAMXXConnecticutBlack
100941 @Bay Area RAMXCaliforniaGranite
102731 @Surfnurse311XXFloridaGranite
103968 @MrDazanaXOntarioBlack
104166 @RamCanuckXXOntarioGranite
112084 @Porky69XXAlbertaIvory
118285 @wilbri60XXPennsylvaniaGranite
118974 @22RebelGTXXAlbertaGranite
121185 @Jtbarrett88XXKansasPatriot
121869 @RDSnj2021XXLouisianaIvory
142779 @MjgXXTexasGranite
149668 @FliphappyXXCaliforniaGranite
152096 @Camel_CityXXNorth CarolinaGranite
169184 @jbeppoXPennsylvaniaGranite
Awesomeness!!

I guess we'll be seeing them at the dealers within a few weeks then, hopefully??

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
It’s surprising to me that no members from either forum have window stickers. Ram just released something like 33% of the built trucks, so statistically each of the members with build sheets had a 33% chance. But not a single one. Weird.
They are watching this forum and not releasing any window stickers for us! It's a conspiracy, lol

Itsslow98

Reaction score
one thing wife and I noticed on the chart is most trucks from members are the 5.7 bed and that is what is being built. :(
Probably just a coincidence because from what I've gathered, there is no rhyme or reason we can see why trucks are being built in the order they are. Itan near looks completely random.

Users who are viewing this thread