5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

chris288

Reaction score
Is anyone else absolutely horrified with these build quality issues ? they are serious problems, and down right dangerous, and have me questioning whether or not i should have ordered a truck, given the current global circumstances ?:unsure:
I found this off the TRX tread, maybe you should hope they keep it in inspection a few more days to correct issues they miss while going down the assembly line. if this is a indication on what we can expect to find on our new trucks.

Attachments

• TRX ISSUES LIST 3 (1).pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 48

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
is anyone else absolutely horrified with these build quality issues ? they are serious problems and down right dangerous and have me questioning whether or not i should have ordered a truck given the current global circumstances ?:unsure:
this is a TRX issue no one here has reported anything close to this
beside this thread is for the "start of 2022 production" and not to complain about issues.

chris288

Reaction score
this is a TRX issue no one here has reported anything close to this
beside this thread is for the "start of 2022 production" and not to complain about issues.

well then go back to page 19 and complain to the original author of this post, as this is the thread i found it in...

you must be a 5th gen forum police officer 👀

Cprospersr

Reaction score

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Is anyone else absolutely horrified with these build quality issues ? they are serious problems, and down right dangerous, and have me questioning whether or not i should have ordered a truck, given the current global circumstances ?:unsure:
Given that this is a thread about the production of these trucks, I think your question is appropriately asked here, especially since it is in response to another post herein.

These issues are quite serious, and I don’t mean to completely minimize them, but there are two mitigating factors I think should be considered. First, those issues appear to have arisen during the initial height/hysteria of the pandemic, which is likely partly to blame. Second, I bought a ‘19 5th Gen and, aside from the UC4 implementation, the vehicle had no issues; it was immaculately built and incredibly impressive for a first year redesign.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Given that this is a thread about the production of these trucks, I think your question is appropriately asked here, especially since it is in response to another post herein.

These issues are quite serious, and I don’t mean to completely minimize them, but there are two mitigating factors I think should be considered. First, those issues appear to have arisen during the initial height/hysteria of the pandemic, which is likely partly to blame. Second, I bought a ‘19 5th Gen and, aside from the UC4 implementation, the vehicle had no issues; it was immaculately built and incredibly impressive for a first year redesign.
no this thread is about "start of 2022 production"

not complain about 2022 production.

besides that link was for a TRX that happen in June with the 2021 truck

bringing it up in a 2022 thread was asking for trouble

JBV

Reaction score

basically that guy's truck is a POS. it's shocking reading that. yes, as i await my truck i have started to wonder if buying now is a bad idea overall. the supply/demand relationship with this pandemic has perverted the whole process. i can only hope, like the rest of you that mine is a great vehicle with great support that lasts many years. hope and pray, it's all we can do at this point!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
4228 window stickers tonight!! 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳
None of these were member trucks, but they have officially opened the flood gates!
It’s surprising to me that no members from either forum have window stickers. Ram just released something like 33% of the built trucks, so statistically each of the members with build sheets had a 33% chance. But not a single one. Weird.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
It’s surprising to me that no members from either forum have window stickers. Ram just released something like 33% of the built trucks, so statistically each of the members with build sheets had a 33% chance. But not a single one. Weird.
I'm guessing a bunch of dealer trucks. And RAM DGAF about sold orders.

Users who are viewing this thread