5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any of ours?
I didn't get detailed information (just a summary of what's shown in the system) - that would require passing a lot of VINs back and forth.

DTol

Reaction score
12 days in Inspection status. Ram Chat said that it usually takes 14 days in inspection. They always have something like that to say. Right now it is 10:30 AM and 28 degrees Fahrenheit. Here in Chugiak, AK.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
12 days in Inspection status. Ram Chat said that it usually takes 14 days in inspection. They always have something like that to say. Right now it is 10:30 AM and 28 degrees Fahrenheit. Here in Chugiak, AK.
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I usually am), but didn't Ram Chat tell you a few days ago that your vehicle had passed inspection?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Figured I would pass along an interesting bit of information that a helpful anonymous source provided. As of right now, there are 2,414 trucks (2022 DT's) in transit.
To clarify, what does "in transit" mean? Does it mean actually on a rail car headed toward a dealer, waiting to be picked up by rail car, or sitting in parking lot gathering dust while waiting for parts to be delivered?

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Figured I would pass along an interesting bit of information that a helpful anonymous source provided. As of right now, there are 2,414 trucks (2022 DT's) in transit.
And not one window sticker ? Weird….
just talked to my dealer, said my truck was actually already built and headed for the paint/body inspection. 😁

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't doubt there is a problem but I cant duplicate it, I am only mentioning it here so that everyone is aware that if one link doesn't work and another does I cant detect that or fix that in my scanner without making my daily scan take potentially 4 times longer than it already does by just trying all 4 links for each VIN instead of just one link per VIN

Jsteady4

Reaction score
Any other Canadians in here who ordered as far back as March ???
The dealer has no info, D status, no change, D status, no change.
FCA Canada is equally as useless, refers you back to your dealer who knows nothing.
I hoped for more information jumping into these forums, instead I just get to see higher vins and orders placed months and months after mine getting build sheets and so on.
Definitely venting at this point, but you would think 6 months in the que you would be a lot further along then D status. Especially with newer orders already in the build process.

Vin for my 2022 Sport is 1c6srfvt7nn150001.

Rant over, I’ll continue to twiddle my thumbs, in hopes Santa might bring me my new truck.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And not one window sticker ? Weird….
just talked to my dealer, said my truck was actually already built and headed for the paint/body inspection. 😁
I did get 339 window stickers last night, posted about it here. Window Stickers don't show up until the evening so I am looking forward to tonight's scan. Hopefully we will see a large number of them!

Markvv

Reaction score
FCA Canada is equally as useless, refers you back to your dealer who knows nothing.
I hoped for more information jumping into these forums, instead I just get to see higher vins and orders placed months and months after mine getting build sheets and so on.
Definitely venting at this point, but you would think 6 months in the que you would be a lot further along then D status. Especially with newer orders already in the build process.

Rant over, I’ll continue to twiddle my thumbs, in hopes Santa might bring me my new truck.
Mine was ordered on march 23rd. The last I heard I was in JB status. So shipped to body vendor.

crblake

Reaction score

Albertan here, also ordered in March (fleet order), not even a VIN assigned yet.

DTol

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong (and I usually am), but didn't Ram Chat tell you a few days ago that your vehicle had passed inspection?
Yes, that was April. She told me that and also corrected the number of days in Inspection status that I gave her. She was seeing stuff no one else is willing to say that they can see. I have stopped mentioning that because every single Ram Chat person will not go there and provide this kind of information. I believed it at the time because she could see the exact number of days that it was in I status. Now I am not so sure.

CdnSport21

Reaction score

I ordered in March, Thursday will be 6 months for me. I was really hoping the “September Production” on my POC was going to be true. But it’s looking less and less likely. My VIN is in the 147’s so slightly before yours. Funny thing is that the Canadian window sticker for the truck has stopped working since the weekend. Hopefully that’s a good sign since it’s worked from July when I received the VIN for the 22’.

DTol

Reaction score
Albertan here, also ordered in March (fleet order), not even a VIN assigned yet.
I remember the discussion earlier about this. Why is your order a fleet order? I think your dealer has your order screwed up and FCA told him that as well. It's not going to happen unless he changes it. I might be wrong but nothing about this sounds right. They would put it on hold with a VIN even if they didn't have the parts. They won't assign a VIN if there is an order problem.

crblake

Reaction score
I remember the discussion earlier about this. Why is your order a fleet order? I think your dealer has your order screwed up and FCA told him that as well. It's not going to happen unless he changes it. I might be wrong but nothing about this sounds right. They would put it on hold with a VIN even if they didn't have the parts. They won't assign a VIN if there is an order problem.
Company I work for has a fleet program through FCA which is a simple $ off invoice pricing. I have been pestering my dealer about the "BG status" it is in and found out it is mostly because it is a fleet order and not retail. I will be sure to update the group(s) when/if I get an update on the status.

DTol

Reaction score
I was told today that I'm in JB status (body vendor). Does it go to inspection after this?
Inspection is beforeJB. JB is where the extra equipment like the bed group, side steps, and bed liner are installed.

BornTooLate

Reaction score

March??!! March??!! try January 5th. I was told that '21s that were flipped to'22 would be front of the line. apparently that was BS.

wintaborn

Reaction score
March??!! March??!! try January 5th. I was told that '21s that were flipped to'22 would be front of the line. apparently that was BS.
I was back in February, I was switched to a 22. I am now in D1 and have a build sheet since Sept 22, so hopefully things are in motion. My Canadian Window sticker also disappeared, to me it looks more like the system is down...I'm waiting to see if I'm going to get a window sticker in the next day or two, not sure if it will be the Canadian one or the US one. Hopefully get the truck by end of October if things keep progressing.

Users who are viewing this thread