5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
By the way, Gathering Parts is a nonsense term for your build hasn't entered the queue for production. We have yet to find the Official Stellantis parts foragers, scouring the Uncharted wild for nuts, berries, and apparently Ramboxes and Blind spot detection.
That's because they are pixies from the land of C-o-c-kaigne (it's a real fake place, not a crude insult) that wear cloaks of invisibility while foraging with pickaxes made of adamantium. That is, they are so small and invisible that we'd never see them in the wild.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello I have a new truck to add to the tracking effort please. what your doing is great and appreciated

3C63RRJL7NG105483
Laramie CC ,LB, HO
Ordered 06/11
Looks like you've got an HD truck there. I'm only tracking 1500's (DT models). There's a tracker happening on the HD forum - give it a shot there.

jaf2

Reaction score
I just got a call from dealer says I went to D1 this morning with a ship date of Oct 5. Sorry if I missed this in the tracking.2022 Rebel night edition ram boxes. Finally

kesta1986

Reaction score
In D1 status as of yesterday (VIN#151080)...Delivery date of 10/19...Hoping that means it gets started soon!

Camel_City

Reaction score
can you see your window sticker?

I have a feeling it's shipping. Shipping to storage with all the other trucks.
I'm afraid you're probably right Eighty ...I just got off the phone with one of the BDC reps at the dealership who said they wanted to contact me before I made the trip in after work tonight. He said the person who called yesterday had misspoken. I was told the vehicle has completed assembly, the last scan was at 2:36am last night at SHAP facility and the truck has been sent to another facility ...shipping has yet TBD. The "other facility" must be the storage lot?? Goodnight, just SMFH.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@triple_B and @Eighty any way to confirm if these trucks are being sent to storage pending shipping or are they being sent to storage cause they're missing parts to complete the builds (modules due to chip issues)?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@triple_B and @Eighty any way to confirm if these trucks are being sent to storage pending shipping or are they being sent to storage cause they're missing parts to complete the builds (modules due to chip issues)?
Can't see any of that without dealer access (or access to an FCA Rep).

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything from triple_B this morning, but here's what I found (I'll update the chart if he catches something I missed).
New Members - @dfeuer75, @MKEAT, @MCM22
New Build Sheets - @dfeuer75, @Bay Area RAM, @MrDazana, @jbeppo

Window Stickers are being produced, but I haven't found any 5th Gen members yet.

wow…. That’s awesome. Curiously though I’m not able to find the build sheet. I keep searching the Ram trucks and it says no vin Availabl…. are you looking at one of the sister sites ?

great news though and thank you for keeping us all on our toes in anticipation 😉

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
wow…. That’s awesome. Curiously though I’m not able to find the build sheet. I keep searching the Ram trucks and it says no vin Availabl…. are you looking at one of the sister sites ?

great news though and thank you for keeping us all on our toes in anticipation 😉
Never mind…… found it at the ‘jeep’ side of things….. super excited.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like every day, one (or more) of those sites won't show the data while others will. Yesterday, Chrysler was the consistent one. Today, it's mostly been Jeep. Someone had mentioned caching being an issue, but I solved that possibility but still have that quirk.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seems like every day, one (or more) of those sites won't show the data while others will. Yesterday, Chrysler was the consistent one. Today, it's mostly been Jeep. Someone had mentioned caching being an issue, but I solved that possibility but still have that quirk.
Do you have one that isn't working currently? I cant seem to find one, but would really appreciate seeing one that isn't working. The example from yesterday where you offered the jeep instead of the dodge link was the user entering the wrong VIN and not that the dodge link didn't actually work.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have one that isn't working currently? I cant seem to find one, but would really appreciate seeing one that isn't working. The example from yesterday where you offered the jeep instead of the dodge link was the user entering the wrong VIN and not that the dodge link didn't actually work.
Well, I can't find one at the moment (they're probably all synced up by now). But next time I run across it, I'll let you know and provide some details. Generally it happens right after they post up the build sheets.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, just found an example.
1632852508035.png

1632852532667.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Figured I would pass along an interesting bit of information that a helpful anonymous source provided. As of right now, there are 2,414 trucks (2022 DT's) in transit.

Users who are viewing this thread