5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

R3RAM

Reaction score
2 more members with build sheets this morning.
*In case it isnt obvious, the RED X in each column is a link to the respective Build Sheet and Window Sticker when available.
VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100937 @R3RAMXConnecticutBlack
122391 @UnbeatenfiddleXCaliforniaPatriot
Yes finally!!

I had just called the dealer before I saw this, it's been shipped to body vendor JB status with a ship date of 9/25.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
2 more members with build sheets this morning.
*In case it isnt obvious, the RED X in each column is a link to the respective Build Sheet and Window Sticker when available.
VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100937 @R3RAMXConnecticutBlack
122391 @UnbeatenfiddleXCaliforniaPatriot
triple_B do you by any chance know the FCA zones?
what area does
Zone 71-Los Angeles
cover?

all zones if you have them

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
triple_B do you by any chance know the FCA zones?
what area does
Zone 71-Los Angeles
cover?

all zones if you have them
I don't but I also have not looked into it further. In this case it appears more specific than California. However, most are not that way. So for example, my truck shows Arkansas, but has a Dallas TX Zone.

Give me a minute to go add the zone to my search and I will get the complete list pulled.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
Tempted to buy something on a lot, low mileage (3500) '21 for 9k under msrp. Someone please talk some sense into me!
.....I already placed my '22 order at MD.
I bought one 2021 on the lot because I wanted a new truck now. No one had what I wanted. So I settled for what they could find. 4 hours away from my dealer. They sent some one and drove here. I love it, but I really wanted a Limited Longhorn, not a well optioned Bighorn, and when things get better I'll trade it in and get what I wanted.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only found 7 more 2021 TRX window stickers. Still no 2022 window stickers.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So much for the mandatory 90 day thing that they were talking about 🤷‍♂️
It was stated in another post that they went to the mandatory 90 production to ensure the production employees showed up as they were having an attendance issue. This was also under the knowledge that they could be sent home at any point if parts were unavailable. I can only assume that this will happen often and shouldn't be unexpected with the amount of shortages that are estimated to continue through the end of the year.

40truckday

Reaction score
I bought one 2021 on the lot because I wanted a new truck now. No one had what I wanted. So I settled for what they could find. 4 hours away from my dealer. They sent some one and drove here. I love it, but I really wanted a Limited Longhorn, not a well optioned Bighorn, and when things get better I'll trade it in and get what I wanted.

just bought the one I was looking at last night. Pick it up tomorrow. Super excited. Congrats on your ride, maybe you will grow to love it. But at least you will be in something you like until you trade out.

Last edited:

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Waiting on my limited longhorn. Makes me jealous and more impatient.

DTol

Reaction score
8th day in inspection status. Two days to build then it stalls out. Storage room has to become a factor sooner or later.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any update today to see if any build sheets pop up?

Just curious...not putting any pressure on @Eighty or @triple_B

Thanks again for all you do.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any update today to see if any build sheets pop up?

Just curious...not putting any pressure on @Eighty or @triple_B

Thanks again for all you do.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I don't have everyone's full VINs (only about 90% of them). I only found one member Build Sheet, and that person just got added to my list today. Several new members added to the registry.

Edit: I forgot to tag the new additions. (@Kristensimmons77, @BWIN, @Porky69, @spudb, @Ram_702).

1632613608482.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread